Did he do anything wrong?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjeCLHaKLc
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E7B983C97B0467CAA97D7B3E83AFA7EA
reddit.com/r/Scholar/comments/39dtdf/libgen_mirror/
thecharnelhouse.org/2016/01/02/open-source-marxism-2016-fresh-batch-of-pirate-scab-pdfs/
a.doko.moe/zjawlk.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Althusser was an Alpha Male MGTOW God

How did you post that without using more than 200 charecters?

By using the space bar.

Agreed (except for the whole killing his wife thing), but what do you think of anti-humanism in particular?

Althusser was to Marxism what Aquinas was to Christianity, or al-Ghazali was to Islam.

He did not.

Nothing comes to mind.

He hadn't actually read capital at the time he wrote his most important stuff

Source?

This has been the only thing I've been able to find about it. It seems like he only read Capital just before "Reading Capital" came out in '65. Not sure how that invalidates his work tbh.

heh

Does anyone have a PDF of The Future Lasts Forever that they wouldn't mind sharing?

He was also literally insane when he made these “confessions” that his critics have used against him about not having read Capital and other philosophy texts. For instance he once declared himself a Catholic monarchist. He just wasn’t the same after the neck massage fiasco

Is there someone in the world who actuly read capital? I keep hearing of prominent leftist figure who "never actually read capital".

He was insane when he said that. He had a large library of Marx's books and a Pour Marx and Reading Capital require a pretty extensive knowledge of Capital.

Too bad he still managed to come up with the super hot take That Notes on Wagner for all its talk about forms, essence and appearance is somehow completely devoid of Hegellianism (lol)

Pretty much.

The two worst posters on this board read through Althusser. Prepare your anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjeCLHaKLc

Are they even Marxists? In their videos on Bordiga and Trotsky, they keep talking about how Marxists are too rational and not concerned enough with ideas.

No. They're special snowflake post-leftists.

Strangling his wife was probably a bad move tbqh

No. Anal Water is just a pseud while Chaya is a religious anprimm.

Who is Chaya? I have only seen A.W. post here

They're the worst namefag on the board (and that's saying something)

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E7B983C97B0467CAA97D7B3E83AFA7EA

Based Althusser, founder of the Antihumanist Gang

Love ya mate

no homo, only neck massage now

It says I can't connect.

Some classcucked countries' ISPs block the fucking site (heard about britbong). Site is up for me. Get a proxy or try these to access it: reddit.com/r/Scholar/comments/39dtdf/libgen_mirror/

alternative: thecharnelhouse.org/2016/01/02/open-source-marxism-2016-fresh-batch-of-pirate-scab-pdfs/

a.doko.moe/zjawlk.pdf

If you're this butthurt by competent samefagging, why don't you just enable thread IDs you dingus? So much for caring about quality.

what is thread id?

It's all posts made by that poster, not a thread.

I'm I the only one who is curious to see how chaya the jewness looks like?
I need a post left nerdy girl in my life.

Stop this "the worst namefag" stuff.
Literally every name fag is hated on here.
Hoochie is still the worst

L-leftcom cat, is t-that you?