Youtube now going after Roo

Roo will be youtube's next casualty. His infamous "Why Those in the Twin Towers Deserved It" video has been removed for "hate speech":
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs

I'm assuming other videos of his will be removed in the near future. Roo complains about demonetization on his DPRK and pro-Assad vids. You can be sure he'll no longer have YT as a career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Keep this shit in the cycling threads

I'm already anticipating all the delicious salt
whatever you say about our big lil Mao wannabe, his sperg outs always bring smile to my face

youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw

Seeing the rage that would come from him if his channel gets removed would be amazing.

we must defend roo against Holla Forums imperialism

He throws a temper tantrum every time someone criticizes even the slightest thing he says.

Cringy as shit

This is the closest rage video I've seen from him.

Wait… his name's not really Unruhe?

I actually hope they don't take down daddy Unruhe.

:(

What about the recent tantrum video where he addresses his 'haters'?

Agreed. This is not the time for sectarianism, but for left unity.

OOH AH UP THE RAH.

UNRUHE UP THE RAH.

some fat mautist

tbqh I can totally understand him in this video. I've seen people, especially in ML orgs, that are quite scary in their mentality. It's amusing now because communists are so far away from being polticially relevant, but to imagine if any of these bastards comes anywhere close to a position of power makes me shudder. These people read the stories about what Yehzov and Beria did but decide it's a good thing.

oh poor roo.

Yezhov was a traitor and I do not support what he did. Beria, on the other hand, did nothing wrong and put a stop to Ezhov

ahh yeah, lets not stop with Holla Forums idiots, lets purge all the idpol liberals and tankie autists from youtube.
normal tankies like Finbol are fine. Lets shake up the red honeypot and see what insects crawl out.

Beria was another opportunist who was only concerned about his career

Plz do it yt, plz

Jason isn't IdPol, he fucking hates IdPol to the point where he got kicked out of multiple organizations

wtf I love him now

I was assuming he was referring to the common meme that Third Worldism = IdPol

No one is really named "unrest".

He looks demonically possessed.

he's kind of an asshole and makes Tankies look bad. although I still sub to him

good, he sounds like a tankie cunt

Dude what the fuck? He must be pretty old to have never experienced that copypasta out in the wild before.

I think he was taking the piss really. He was just memeing, acting to take it seriously to exploit Porky's real plans to send people to silence decent.

He's right on this though. Most of Holla Forums would be heavily opposed to him, and to argue simultaneously against 15 people in an image board format is not winnable. Anybody who tried to debate in good faith on Holla Forums can confirm that.

How do you know when someone is demonically possesed?

asking for a friend

He created his own mess. Now he has to deal with the consequences.

didn't he rape and murder dozens of people?

I suppose what he did justified death threats against his family then?

Serious question, what's wrong with Unruhe? He must be aware of how ridiculous he appears, right? All the LARPy Maoist propaganda posters and flags, the chinese thing on his arm, the mohawk. He calls his channel "Maoist Rebel News" and has a kalashnikov in his logo and all this edgy shit but he's just a fat nerd in a suit.

I mean, he must have SOME self-awareness, right?

It's pretty obvious that this was done by Holla Forums.

He tones down the LARPing shit when he's on PressTV. I think he just has an awful sense of fashion. In one video he literally dressed like an AnCap in yellow/black.

Other than that, no, I think he's gone through some depressing shit in life and this gives him some sense of integration and purpose. Similar as to why people become goths or metalheads, it's finding your own identity once you became alienated by mainstream society.

;~; The alienation is very real.

hit me right in the feels

I mean, he used to make videos in the backroom of the gas station where he worked, and in one of them, his boss entered the room unexpectedly and later fired him for that for making communist propaganda in his gas station. When I look at his older videos, the way he acts and talks implies he was forced to hang out with absolute white trash for most of his life in his small town. This probably planted the seed in him to become a Third Worldist, seeing white trash living off gibsmedat and being lumpen in general. In one of his older videos he said he was forced to go to a WiFi spot outside because he couldn't afford his internet and was almost attacked by an insane person.

wtf is this on youtube?

So Jason has been a living meme for some time now, huh?

I can actually relate to a lot of that. And that explains a lot about Jason. Glad to see he has purpose now, though. We all live in a mixed up, crazy world right now.
Lmao, just perfect.

Y'know it's a tankie discussion when they start spouting off names no one who hasn't studied USSR history has heard of.

No, he deleted them all. I've seen comments under his old videos where some user claims he still has them, but they aren't online.

When he started, there was pretty much no communist channel on YouTube. Communist online presence is a recent thing, and Jason was the pioneer. His comperatively high subscriber count is not because people like him so much but because he's been doing this shit for almost 7 years now. I don't know if that counts as a meme, I think he only got severaly memefied once other communist emerged who made a more stable impression.

Pff, have not heard of Vlad Hiskinabaravadoposkov?
Illiterate, ignorant imperialist.

no bully pls, tankies, you still know more than me

He publicly accused a comrade whom he had a beef with years ago of being a child rapist, and made an image specifically intended to humiliate him.

t. Marxist Memes

Huh, xirxist memes went after him too. I thought they died some point last year or before.

You sound a bit like an r/soc blow-over, but I'd like to know more details. Evidence of this? Wouldn't justify death threats, though. Flamewars can get pretty bad.

So the doxing was unwarranted then? Good to know.

I don't support doxxing, but Roo should have owned up. It's very obvious he deliberately created the image with the intent of getting back at Sakada for whatever the fuck he did to snap Roo's ego (which isn't very hard to do, trust me).

So was the pic of the guy Jason's talking about there of Tim Ciccotta(*sp), who's an admin of Marxist Memes? It's all a little confusing. If anyone has the archives of this stuff it would be helpful. Jason also says there that he'd found the collage elsewhere, so that would be interesting & should exonerate him from doing it intentionally.

Tbh, I'm not really on anyone's side, but just know Roo was doxed because even some weeks ago someone was posting it here all over the place. I figured it was white supremacists doing that, like Holla Forums. Was pretty messed up.

Wanted to make this post about an hour ago, but 8ch started glitching.