New flagging list

So our UID count has gone up steadily since we created all that drama, but the organization for further flaggings has seemed to have died down, so I've created this pad which anyone can edit so we can list further timestamps and continue the crusade. Remember to report only content that actually breaks Youtube's community guidelines.

If some Holla Forumsyp vandalizes this, use the history function as seen in the second pic.

pad.riseup.net/p/9V7NYv7j32fl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_V88WDAbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=FDyJDA6jjJc
youtube.com/watch?v=_u3CdC_2QkM
ghostbin.com/paste/c4s9z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember

USE PROXIES AND ONLY REPORT LEGITIMATE VIOLATIONS OF YOUTUBE AND PATREON'S TERMS OF SERVICE! THINK BEFORE YOU REPORT! NO ILLEGITIMATE FLAGGING!

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
16:13
Promotes hatred or violence
"restrict the freedom of women, move back to patriarchy"

youtube.com/watch?v=T_V88WDAbKM
9:10
Promotes terrorism
Violence against liberals/leftists
or
Promotes hatred or violence
Violence against liberals/leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=FDyJDA6jjJc
0:00
Spam or misleading > Scam/Fraud
Dodging jury duty is illegal/perjury

These are some from the last threads but they aren't sticking, not sure if google are starting to disregard our flags or not, but I've heard someone say on youtube that google is using their botnet AI shit to do the reports, so if you can find people quoting someone saying something that is against community guidelines, just report them saying that as if it's their words. Be sure to actually get the timestamp at the point it includes the bannable phrase and doesn't point out it's a quote, in case google have actually thought ahead on youtube for once.

Post them in the pad

It's making me nervous.

Highly skeptical of this thread. The pinned thread is cyclical, why make another?
Also,
We didn't start/create this.

Never used that pad function either.

It's really new I think, like this pad web started to function like 2 months ago

I want the people on this thread to see this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u3CdC_2QkM

This are the people are virtually "fighting for" - She has more subs that the ebil nazi you guys just flagged, also 800+ patreons. These are the people you are fighting for, this is what they think of whites. LISTEN to what she says read the comments.
Yet we somehow are the vile ones, you pathetic fools.

We should be rightfully nervous about that, then.
And still, this is a duplicate thread since the Bat'ko one is cyclical. Very skeptical of this one given that introduction sentence. Most of us don't want new users, anyway, because most of them are usually shite. And we didn't create this, Holla Forums did by going after Bat'ko for no reason.

For fuck sake, we already won so why are you still doing that?

We already reported that bullshit too

Like clockwork. No one here cares about your racial idpol, user.
Lmao, it should make you question your ideology if that's what shows up in your recommended videos, user.

What?

It began with revenge, it keep getting fueled by Holla Forums's butthurt.

Sage, guys. This is a dupe thread as well as obvious bait.

Mostly finalized version.
ghostbin.com/paste/c4s9z

Stop posting in this thread. There's three of these threads already & this one was set up by Holla Forums obviously. I don't know why mods have not deleted it yet for these reasons.

nice try Holla Forums

Your false flagging attempts are transparent & pathetic. Just reading the intro & how many Holla Forums posters immediately posted in this thread is enough to inform any posters here that it's bait.

Most channels have full backups, either from the owner or from the followers.

This is pretty cool though.

So, you all will be watching all that right wing stuff?
Neat.

Tbh it's time to contain this to the pinned thread