Selfimprovement thread!

What are you doing for self improvement?
I started working out a few days ago and can already feel a difference.

Fucking lifestylist trash.

lifestylism is good retard

There's already a thread like this:

Good luck with the working out, though!

So it's better to not leverage the marginal amount agency I have under capitalism?
t. the eternal fat burger.

Why is it that Holla Forums's obsession with "self-improvement" so often revolves around working out? Are you guys having a collective midlife crisis?

It's the burger mentality to come up with concepts such as Self Improvement™
You want to read more? Do it.
You want to exercise more? Do it
Just don't come here with your reddit petite bourgeois bullshit..

It's because the only other field "self-improvement" is usually applied to is career, which is a taboo on Holla Forums.

It's related to imageboard demographics imo. When people who spent too much time on computers start to think about something they could improve in their live, physical condition is the first thing they can think of.

Thank you for contributing to our PPH stat, samefag

Calm down, not everything is bourgeois Stalin.

Where did I contradict myself?

last bumps to counter spam 11/11

It's a good thing to improve though.

got a souce on that pic comrade…

Kill yourself. You're the lifestylist.

Stop.

But it would be an improvement for a waste of space like him.

I don't think you understand what lifestylism means. Go back.

Someone get Linchon Park on the phone. I have someone who can replace their fallen band member.

Lifting heavy things up and putting them down is not fucking Self Improvement™
Absolutely cannot stand you self-help pseuds.

Lifestyleism is a meme used when anybody does anything more than sitting on an armchair.
Want to learn small unit tactics just in case? Lifestylism
Want to work out? Lifestylism
Want to learn more theory? Lifestylism

What exactly is your problem with OP trying to improve himself? We get it. You're a fat fucking retard that wants to pull others down with you.

Don't nobody can replace Chester Cheetos.

Yes it is. I'm sorry you can't lift worth a shit.

And you're calling me butthurt. kek

Posting about Self Improvement™ on an imageboard is the definition of lifestylism virtue bullshit. I even said, if you want to exercise or read, fucking do it. I'd rather spend my time doing things I enjoy and campaigning with my party.

Fucking ridiculous childish fools. Nothing gets more fake than this bullshit. I'm sure you're both currently planning to join a guerrilla movement, fucking morons.

Just because you keep saying it, does't mean it's true.

Oh, so your problem is that other people want to talk about it in order to help people that might want to feel in company. You're just butthurt because you're going to fail at any self improvement, so you'd rather not be reminded of your failures.

Haha, no. But you should be fit anyway. Lenin was known for being a physical badass and rucking like a champ. What's your excuse? You like fatcakes to much? Or you can't admit that you'd rather be fit but don't have the willpower?

I'd prefer a little specificity in my threads. Why not make a thread about theory or fitness specifically. Self Improvement is so vague, and using it as an injunction just creates unnecessary anxiety. What is your obsession with fat anyway? I'm convinced that you're a fucking larder who thinks he can shame his fat away. I'm not even fat: I ride my bike and swim regularly, I just don't make it into a fucking project. You people are tedious.

Daily reminder that when you do "self-improvement" all you're really trying to improve is your own social status. If you are reading theory, call the thread "reading theory," if you are exercising, make a thread about exercising, but take this amorphous self help crap to /r9k/.

I think you're just autistic. Everyone else knows what this thread is about, you gigantic faggot.

Yes, it's about masturbation.

Trying to engage with as many left wing groups as possible and be as helpful as I can to them.

Lifting weights. Also running and cycling a lot.

Trying to read as much as possible

Trying to get together the cash/funding to start a co-op.

Trying to eat healthier although I am very bad at this, trying to get to sleep at regularly hours although this is a near enough constant war.

Trying to manage my time better and keep a shedule.

Kill yourself. This would be self-improvement.

Okay Tyler but we're all in our 20's now

Do you get tired of repeating yourself?

You're missing the point again brainlets, make a thread about exercise or theory, or fuck off.

The point is that you're butthurt. The rest don't care.

can we not make reddit tier arrogance and calling people a brainlet a thing here.

Seeing what other people are doing to improve themselves helps you to improve yourself.

If people trying to better themselves makes you feel insecure enough to feel the need to lash its you with the problem

colour me surprised

Reading theory
Exercise
abstaining from Markets as much as i can

DO THIS
Kettlebell, Depth Jumps, Yoga, Veganism, Permaculture, Systems, Weed, Pueraria Mirifica

Typo: *Systema

Also sleep with subliminal mp3s to improve ur outlook on life.

learning French.

Never said otherwise.