Imperialism

Obama bombed 7 countries and oversaw regime change in Libya and Honduras. Trump isn't one to be outdone, so who do you think he's gonna add to the list? N. Korea? Iran? Venezuela?

hopefully Venezuela so that classcucks will shut the fuck up about it.

Iran and NK are top seed picks rn. Russia fell to the bottom of the draft when Hillary was taken out unexpectedly and the narrative became Trump+Putin but don't totally discount an upset if Trump's ousted.

hawaii imho

Syria and Yemen are at the top of America's "To Freedomize" list for sure. Iran would be at the top of that list, but they're a tough nut to crack and North Korea prolly ain't got shit the burgers want cuz they ain't got friends to scare into submission by their annihilation or natural resour-I MEAN…people in need of freedom that can only get their democracy with United States-backed violent regime change so they'll be safe for now too.

What does North Korea have that America wants though? I don't think anybody except Lesser Korea gives a shit bout Kim Jong Un's fits of autistic rage cuz he's just to the north of them so the burgers are prolly just gonna let him huff and puff till he runs outta steam.

If NK happens it'll be forced through China, and will be largely the US's fault for forcing a conflict that didn't even "need" to happen simply based on the fact they had to pretend to not hate muslims so added them to the "axis of evil" list a decade and a half ago, and constantly provoked them since.

And people still think the US state is some cunning, machiavellian machine

America doesn't give a shit about installing even pseudo-democracy in Syria, they just want Assad out for the sake of Israel.

All the signs point towards some kind of escalation in North Korea in the near future. I hope you have your 3D glasses and your popcorn.

NK should take one for the team and nuke the US.

Closest regime change would probably be Venezuela, but not necessarily related to outside forces. Shit will blow up at the Constitutional Assembly elections.

Yeah but point of the thread is more to ask what the next US intervention is likely to be

Probably either syria, yemen or venezuela. Iran is going to be really fucking hard to invade and NK could nuke south korea and japan. I wouldn't put it past trump to invade the later two despite the problems anyway and get millions killed.

Well Syria is basically a given at this point. The real question is what comes after.

Iran would probably be the best from a lefty standpoint because it would almost certainly turn into another Iraq/Vietnam situation, which is greater fertilizer for radicalization.

Radicalizing people is worthless if it consolidates hegemony in the region

He bombed seven Muslim-majority countries as part of his Muslim War policy.

American FP doesn't see any other option but China Containment. They're stuck with it, even if it doesn't make sense anymore. To get rid of containment would take a total exchange of US policy and policymakers, that group of "former and current" officials.

???

I hope not. This will kill a fuck load of south koreans and north koreans and will lead the the economic collapse of both.
If this happens is WWIII
One can only hope honestly.

I doubt that trump will do shit on these countries, I actually think that he has to many internal problems to think about these countries. Unless he pulls a double-ya and starts a war with some random country for a big ass terror attack, Honestly I doubt it. He has really the potential to not escalate/create any new war and if this happens he'd be the best president in history in my mind.
No, it's just that I don't have hope for the us. They are cancer, americans are cancer. Everywhere they go they spread their bullshit and sick attitudes. One can only hope that they stay in their own country minding their buisness and leave us alone, if a president ever manage to do that he'd be unironically the best american president in my mind, even if he's trump or some other asshole like him.

Why would you want it to be venezuela? This is the single worst one on the list for starting a new red scare in the west (even normies mostly think nkorea isn't really commie anymore but they all think venezuela is communist)

Bombing seven Muslim-majority countries.

Oh I thought you were saying he had an official "muslim war policy", which strained belief

^ this

Though any place is unlikely.

I think the existence of ancient humans living among us is publicly acknowledged.