youtube.com/watch?v=6llAxjjz6fU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Yu0B9VZSE
youtube.com/watch?v=hJN-lWOcuSI
youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631
youtube.com/watch?v=ngHaxSKM6Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can't target people that youtube knows about

eh, don't think he's a good target

What for? You morons keep forgetting you can't just take down someone with mass flagging, you need a reason for those reports you're sending.

Well he has been going pretty fascist lately. Anyone got timestamps of him defending rapetown?

why? if we can get his patreon shut down,, also he's going a make a video raging about it and we'll get attention

Please, keep this on the sticky or here

wow thats a fucking backfire

Molymeme is too careful. Unlikely to happen.

A couple of suggestions:

– Morrakiu, main channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=6llAxjjz6fU

– Le Ameriga Bear (created "With Open Gates" iirc, this is his meme channel):

youtube.com/watch?v=A8Yu0B9VZSE

because he's not legitimately supporting terrorism or inciting hatred, I'd say. he just parrots the_donald and nu/pol/ talking points, and while i think he is a braindead ancap retard who actually believes in jared taylor's conception of race realism - he does have a right to express those views
he's not a full fascist 14/88'er

Chris Cantwell IMO is someone deserving of having their channel shut down, though:
youtube.com/watch?v=hJN-lWOcuSI
^^that isn't his channel, just a video of the douchebag. this is his channel:
youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631

Kek, Gexter (le ameriga bear) does make some funny videos, but salt is the harvest.

that went out the window when we took down a
shitton of fashy videos

Christopher Cantwell
Is an easier target BPS or molymeme are too big to be taken down and they speak in a more politically correct way even tho their end message is just as bad as any other racist out there

Why doesn't someone just doxx the bastard

He's promoting white nationalism

This is a better plan. Cantwell is more explicit in his racism/bigotry. Very easy target imho. Let's do him next.

We have to analyze his videos and time stamp and report them when the community guidelines are violated.
And his downfall will be epic Cantwell will come down in flames.

take down cantwell now

typical leftist behavior - silence anyone who disagrees with you, because debating them is too scary

Sure thing cuck, we all know your a nonwhite manlet larping as a nazi

I legit don't know who Cantwell is, but we have a good target for BPS now, so just post that one (ONE, not the other three shit ones, faggots that keep posting the three non-guideline breaking reports) along with all the timestamps we can get on Cantwell and maybe eventually one of the BPS vids will go down.

Let's not

so sage the fucking thread nigger

you're delusional, I never gave any indication of that I'm any of those things

accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a nazi is also typical leftist behavior

Cry me a fucking river.

We have to coordinate our efforts .
I'm going to start watching Cantwell's videos and see if I can catch him some of you should do the same.
The faster we can expose the community guideline violations the faster he is going to crash.
His rant will be glorious.

Christopher Cantwell is an borderline psychotic neonazi libertarian and hoppean kind of retard that is very loud and has a large Analclap and lolberatian fan base that is highly volatile and autistic.

you're just repeating the same old bullshit over and over. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're a nazi. you are insane, you need anti-psychotic drugs to suppress your paranoid delusions before you harm an innocent person

it prevents other people from seeing the thread, meaning it's less likely to happen.
let's end this on a high note and fuck off from elderly men.

Relax, most of us are quite aware that both Holla Forumss are mostly just rebranded neocons and pseudo-libertarians. None of which is an argument for why we shouldn't take down these channels but whatever

etc.
like, you guys do realize that Holla Forums is the bigger board, right
I have no stakes in this, just saying

they already did get targetted, newfag. now go back to /liberty/ and stop white knighting like the little bitch you are

hey, pal, do you know what the definition of white knighting is
how old are you

The oppressed will have to fight back against all odds because freedom is not a heavenly gift.
I don't fear Holla Forums or anyone.

hahaha Jesus chirst
what are you oppresed by? bad internet meme videos with Nazi wojacks?
hahaha what the Fuck

"advocating for social justice", I don't care what your special snowflake definition is. that's what it is.

we didn't give a shit until Holla Forums started fucking with us

who the fuck am i sticking up for you sperg?

oh gosh i am so oppresed better make an embarrassing autistic cartoon about some minor internet drama oh golly gee how will i live

You guys are pretty pathetic.

for Holla Forums, dumbass. context was clear to everyone except you because you're a fucking retard

unless you're literally murdoch murdoch you're sticking up for someone who isn't you

take your pills lunatic.

why aren't we ever creative, instead of destructive?

in what way did i stick up for the meme cartoon channel
i literally couldn't give less of shit about this conflict but this place is a hotbed of laughably spergy autism as evidenced by this thread, so it probably wont really get through your thick skull

youtube.com/watch?v=ngHaxSKM6Uk

at 1:25 "recognizing helicopter time is upon us"

More>Report>Hateful or abusive content>promotes hatred or violence

wants political dissidents to be murdered and thrown out from helicopters

what a greasy man. tbh if you're gonna go for him, even though you're probably gonna fail miserably and then throw a fit of childish rage, also get that fucking hoppean snake meme channel so these retards can stop bringing Holla Forumstards to /liberty/

You're incredibly unintelligent. Your tone and messaging is incredibly defensive, and you're invested enough in this drama to continue posting so the "I don't care" shtick doesn't work. You're clearly not happy here either, so kindly do us and yourself a favor and find somewhere where your special viewpoint is better appreciated

can we please stop with this shit? it's fucking over. eye for an eye. We don't need to take more than we lost

i don't know whether to laugh or have extreme secondhand embarrassment for you. oh, god, gross, something along the lines of "this'll show i'm" was probably going through your head when you posted this like it was some kind of epic intelligent btfo. i can smell the fedora grease from here

I didn't "debate" you, retard. I bet when people shoved you in a locker in junior high you called that a "pitiful debate" too, fucking dork

they won't get anywhere. the meme Holla Forums cartoon was successful because they already had trouble w YouTube in the past, but there's literally nothing to go on for radical agenda or bps and their autistic churade will die out in a week max while pretending it never happened.

holy shit, dude, seriously, what is your age? are you 12?

LIKE POTTERY

Lmao you're such an obvious projecting faggot. How many years incel now?

fucking kek, confirmed for bullied in middle school

seriously, what is it about this board's posting style? it's subtly yet majorly different than any other board, like everybody here is a memelord child. the vocabulary or insults or sentence structure or something is just more childish, and people drop unfunny memes just frequently enough for it to be noticable (lolol xDDDD like le pottery!!! xDD). you're all unattractive suburban white 14 yr old hipster kiddos, aren't you?

Fuck off retard, nobody cares about your meme ideology incel

nice meme

seriously. this shit is so basic and square. post better tbh

wtf i love capitalism now?

wow dude epic meme references. we can all tell how much you don't visit reddit

please stop bumping this thread OP

It says a lot about you that you thought that post was meant to be intelligent

no, pal, it really doesnt

were you trying to accomplish something by posting this

point was clear enough to non-autists, don't worry

Stop talking to the ancap you idiots. All ancaps have subhuman intelligence and/or severe autism, so you're either feeding a troll too stupid to amuse you or debating someone too stupid to challenge your ideas

nah, i got it. you randomly mentioned reddit so you're a paranoid schizo who has sudden halucinations about internet websites and you shouldn't be let outside. got it

wonderful ideas such as "u are virgin!!! xDD epic win!!!"

stop bumping this thread

It always amuses me when ancaps question anyone's intelligence.

How about you go on one of the book threads you disingenuous fucking cunt?

yup, I really bet you are laughing and amused in front of your computer screen right now. telling everybody how not-angry you are doesn't scream "autistic nervous breakdown" at all

please use sage

haha. no

All that needs to be said

Telling an ancap to read a book is basically ableism tbh

The only one sperging out is you.

So original, the marketplace ideas is alive and well.

see

check his next response to you if you need more convincing

Fair enough.

but you or you and some equally autistic buddies just posted three increasingly nervous damage controlling replies in this thread in the span of like 1 minute, and will continue to liveblog your weird meltdown at a small pixalted flag for the rest of this thread until it prunes. if I was the only one sperging out wouldn't you just leave the thread, retard?

That's right, keep shutting down free speech, you putrid little nazi fucks.

It's basically over bro. You can move on now

I wonder if commies actually unironically think they sound threatening when they post this kind of stuff.

You know he was talking to us right?

Holy fuck how many times do I have to say it? You won't cure him of his autism let it go

okay I'll debate in your preferred style: you're a reptoid jew who likes to watch niggers fuck your wife and you're literally committing genocide because you disagree with me or are less unfuckable than me. cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck. fuck off back to reddit.

do you think I car eone way or another? the only reason to post on this shit board is to make some lefty babies blubber and throw a tantrum. see: this entire thread

take your own advice and don't respond. just enjoy his idiocy as a work of art. look but don't touch

no projection here at all. you are also clearly calm and not angry and frustrated.

come on give us an all caps haha, show us just how you feel ancap

jesus who the fuck cares? "lolol you're autistic!" "Kek!! you're such an idiot xDDD!!!"
what is even the point of arguing online, at all? I don't even like this board, and you don't like this thread- if you say "lol nah it's super funny watching you get btfo'd!! xDDDDDD" you are lying. i'm gonna go participate in discussions that amuse or interest me instead of trying to win some intagible thing, do the same tbh
**if you keep saying "don't respond he's soooo dumb xd" you're pretty obviously not above anyone, bcause, you know, you're also responding and constantly updating the thread to see a new post. you are also trying to "win" something, more obsessively than most people here
even .**

Hahahaha, what a fag.

This x 1000
BPS imcomes from Holla Forums, thus we will be attacking them directly. Faggots like Stephen Memeux influence Holla Forums, but are not Holla Forums.

If it helps BPS also has a subchannel TVshinjuku and his name is Felix. But we need to aim for his pateron - cut off the funds, cut off the head

We already hit up BPS patreon, it was up on the main thread I think

I saw, just want to make sure we stay focused and did not dilute our efforts.

Is this like le epik operation make the internet mad at leftypol.

You guys are fags

t. jerks off to hitlerjugend posters

/r/ing the town rapist pasta.

sure thing, dweeb.

let's get him guys!

Morrakiu is a nice fellow, leave him alone.

I doubt YT will ban a relatively popular channel like his.

Most of these channels are costing them money because most advertisers don't want to be associated with racists and all these complaints would just give them the excuse they need to ban them.

What did I just watch?

What the fuck?

Does Holla Forums even like him?