Daily News Thread 7/21

White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigns

White House press secretary Sean Spicer quits after objecting to new communications director.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40687521?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Palestinian teen shot dead as protests rage in Jerusalem – reports

A Palestinian teenager has been shot dead by an Israeli settler amid mass protests, according to the Palestinian Maan agency and the Israeli Haaretz media outlet.
rt.com/news/397088-palestinian-teen-shot-clashes/

North Korea tourism: US 'to ban Americans from visiting'

The US is to ban its citizens from travelling to North Korea, according to two agencies that operate tours there.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40680500

Embarrassment for Rex Tillerson as ExxonMobil sues new boss Donald Trump over Russia fine

ExxonMobil, the world's largest public-listed international oil company, is taking US president Donald Trump's administration, in which its former boss Rex Tillerson serves, to court.
ibtimes.co.uk/embarrassment-rex-tillerson-exxonmobil-sues-new-boss-donald-trump-over-russia-fine-1631354

Did Japan's first lady pretend she can't speak English to avoid talking to Trump at a G20 dinner?

Japan's first lady may have pretended not to speak any English to avoid talking to President Donald Trump at the G20 dinner in Hamburg last month.
ibtimes.co.uk/did-japans-first-lady-pretend-she-cant-speak-english-avoid-talking-trump-g20-dinner-1631220

'Karoshi': A Tokyo Olympic stadium worker killed himself because he worked too hard

The family of a man working on Tokyo's Olympic stadium who took his own life say that overwork was the cause of his death. His parents have petitioned the Japanese government to recognise his suicide as 'karoshi', the Japanese legal term for 'death by overwork.'
ibtimes.co.uk/karoshi-tokyo-olympic-stadium-worker-killed-himself-because-he-worked-too-hard-1631348

Greece-Turkey earthquake: Two killed on island of Kos

A strong earthquake in the Aegean Sea has killed at least two people on the Greek island of Kos, officials say.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40677825

Wounded National Front seeks way back after French poll failures

Top officials from France's far-right National Front gather on Friday to find a way back from successive election failures, and senior members said everything from the party's name to its vow to restore the franc currency were up for review.
reuters.com/article/us-france-politics-fn-idUSKBN1A60YY

Far-right millennials set out to sea to 'defend Europe' from migrants

A dozen far-right millennials from Europe and North America plan to set sail next week to "defend Europe" from what they call a migrant invasion from Africa, using social media as their weapons.
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-farright-millennials-idUSKBN1A61J6

Quran dripping in pork lard sent to California mosque by middle-aged white woman

A middle-aged white woman from Texas sent a Quran immersed in a tub of pork lard to a Muslim organisation in California, according to police. The incident is not currently being investigated as a crime although it is the latest in a wave of Islamophobic incidents in California and across the US.
ibtimes.co.uk/quran-dripping-pork-lard-sent-california-mosque-by-middle-aged-white-woman-1631356

Toronto rebukes handyman whose steps save taxpayers $50,000

A Canadian pensioner built a set of stairs at his local park for just C$550 when the city estimated it would cost at least C$65,000 ($51,500, £40,000).
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40676256

Girl, 5, fined £150 for lemonade stand

A five-year-old girl was fined £150 by a council for selling 50p cups of lemonade to festival goers.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40679075

US police are now using drones to gather evidence on crime investigations

Hundreds of police departments across the US are now starting to use hexacopter drones to aid criminal investigations by remotely gathering evidence.
ibtimes.co.uk/us-police-are-now-using-drones-gather-evidence-crime-investigations-1631256

Get a vasectomy and leave prison 30 days early, Tennessee convicts told

Prisoners in Tennessee have been offered the chance to get 30 days taken off their sentences. All they have to do is have a vasectomy, rendering them unable to have children.
ibtimes.co.uk/get-vasectomy-leave-prison-30-days-early-tennessee-convicts-told-1631388

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/07/21/inclusive-capitalism-nancy-pelosi-and-the-dying-planet/
criticallegalthinking.com/2017/07/21/crowd-want-populism-origin-democracy/
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/07/minefield-historical-communism.html
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/07/debts-cannot-paid-will-not.html
npr.org/2017/07/21/538548367/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170721
thedailybeast.com/new-trump-hire-anthony-scaramucci-deletes-old-tweets-bashing-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch, bye!

OP/ED

“Inclusive Capitalism,” Nancy Pelosi, and the Dying Planet

A recent Washington Post and ABC poll finds that just 37 percent of Americans think that the Democratic Party “stands for something.” Fifty two percent say it’s about nothing more than opposing Trump.
counterpunch.org/2017/07/21/inclusive-capitalism-nancy-pelosi-and-the-dying-planet/

What does ‘the crowd’ Want? Populism and the Origin of Democracy

The liberal critique of the recent rise of populism reveals an uneasiness toward ‘unruly’ emotional crowds and their leaders’ anti-democratic postures – albeit these figures have captured political power through democratic means.[i] Trump, Le Pen, Modi, and Erdogan have indeed stirred nationalist emotions and collective energies in explosive directions.
criticallegalthinking.com/2017/07/21/crowd-want-populism-origin-democracy/

The Minefield of Historical Communism

What does the experience of historical communism imply about modern politics and about possibilities in the future?
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/07/minefield-historical-communism.html

Debts That Cannot Be Paid Will Not Be

Capitalism is probably already insolvent.
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/07/debts-cannot-paid-will-not.html

I thought Spicy already quit.

That's it, we've reached peak autism

This is getting hilarious, they turned on Sessions and now Spicer.

Eventually they'll deny ever supporting Trump in the first place

Whoever thought this was a good idea get’s the wall

There only one think that can make my like Holla Forums Isreal is that one thing.

Holla Forums is pro Israel. Both of them

I'd resign too if i had to make a career out of publially defending Caligula's mentally retarded uncle who lives in the attic.

Shit like this gives ancaps traction.

Why don't they grow some balls and bring weapons to sink the ships, or are their edgy social media posts about doing so just far right virtue-signalling? Yeah that's what I thought.

daily reminder that newsanon is the best poster on this board

When I read that headline I pictured a bunch of hardcore neo-fascist fucks going to basically hunt the refugees/migrants but no, its just some aut-right shitheads using twitter as their main "weapon"

This.

that vasectomy thing should be mandatory for any serious crime imo

What's going on here?

no, but there are territorial waters, and i doubt any African would let these dumb asses get close.

lets hope they try their luck and get sinked

i feel for the guy tbh.
imagine the scenario.

the guy worked his ass all his life to get where he was and when it finally happened, his boss is an undefendable buffoon

Where is based Oswald when you need him?

It should be mandatory for everyone.

If that happens I really couldn't ask for more from 2017.

Trump's team is also looking for ways to justify firing Muller.

The investigation into Trump's finances has got him scared as fuck.

Anthony Scaramucci is new White House communications director; Sarah Sanders replaces Sean Spicer as press secretary.

npr.org/2017/07/21/538548367/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170721

Anthony Scaramucci Loved Hillary, Gave to Obama, and Deleted Anti-Trump Tweets

The new White House communications director didn’t always like his boss and started deleting tweets within hours of getting the gig.

(cont. in article)

thedailybeast.com/new-trump-hire-anthony-scaramucci-deletes-old-tweets-bashing-trump

Newsanon, that article about the "minefield" of historical communism was, ironically, some of the most ahistorical, unintellectual, anticommunist bullshit I've read from a leftist site. Why did you include that? The argument was essentially, "communism is bad, mkay?" There was no attempt to deal with the actual history of communist movements. Just parroting of bourgeois propaganda. You can do better.

Holy fuck this can't be real. Can we be smug? Is this a huge self-own by Trump?

looks like they found out!

agreed

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.