4/pol/ expose themselves as redditors once again

4/pol/ is trying to orchestrate a mass raid against us and failing miserably because their mods delete links to Holla Forums, I've seen one poster claim that their mods are undercover commies lmao
People who have been using 4chan before the elections know about Holla Forums but since Holla Forums is now 95% r/the_donald flyover most of them are raiding the wrong Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/leftypol/res/8169.html
8ch.pl/leftypol/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134518472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm experiencing great feelings of pleasure watching Holla Forums shit all over themselves

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

polish Holla Forums is the best thing to happen to us.

You ever think maybe that raid is the distraction while the non-redditors come and fuck up your ideological back address?

So .pl is the true target?

Damn them!

So both boards are angry over infantile e-celeb shite. So much for communists and nazis being different.

How is your step-daughter?
Did you fuck her in the pussy?

You should keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

You are next

Go on and see what happens you pathetic little worm. The people of Kekistan will annihilate you.

weak bait fam, though fifty people will still take it so here's to you.

ahahahahaha what a bunch of redditard fuckboiis

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS TOO GOOD
Holla Forums will never cease to amaze me in their stupidity. I hope this ride never ends lads.

everybody just make threads like this in 8ch.pl

When ever I feel down I just go to 8ch.pl/leftypol and just have a good time laughing at all the the confused redditors and turkposters.

HOLY SHIT

DAMMIT, CUCKED AGAIN!

not the wrong board, the wrong site

my what?

Operation Cattle Drive
Move the leftist goyim from .net to .pl.

Purpose:
Fracture the base through confusion and trauma.

Catalysis:
Frequent phyrric victories will lead to a resurgence of smug within the leftist spirit. Elevated smug levels will inevitably generate the free energy necessary for party unity. It may be desirable to build primary dialectic composed of a recursive dialectic around the authoritarian left, and a concursive dialectic around the anarchic left.

Reaction:
Recursion will cause highly autistic fedorables to emerge, these fedorables, if this operation is successful, will be unable to issue control instructions to the concursive left. The concursive left will be far too harmonious in their (automated so as to cause no ideological alarm) anarcho capitalist communes.

Control:
Recursive left will attempt to 'wake up' the sleeping (happy) concursive left, and this will fail. We are relying on the leftists' aversion to competition. It is estimated that this control system will last for no less than ten years, and ought to be flushed every seven years.

Oh nothing…Just keep looking north as I admire the shape of your skull….

Where were u when pole leftypol bamboozled everyone again?

Might as well ask again. Does anyone know who the fuck owns 8ch.pl?

Top fucking lel

Kek, where did you find this gem?

huh. is that what that stands for? I always wondered

It's just one of the first threads on .pl

8ch.pl/leftypol/res/8169.html

How will leftypoles ever recover?

top kek

Holla Forums here does absolutely nothing of value and is too reactionary even to function properly.

There still raiding polish Holla Forums

8ch.pl/leftypol/

All of this Holla Forums autism. It's so beautiful.

just like last time

mfw Holla Forums raids the wrong board

Lmfao

what? Are they too tarded to say 20 million? What the fuck?

and the pathetic false flagging… Beautiful. So glad polyps are this stupid

dear 'MarxistMatey',
look what you have done. this is now a thing. pls think next time before you post your gay fanart.
with love no homo,
the rest of us

that guy is gay and i hate seeing his stupid art. tryhard namefaggery

tbh sometimes i false-flag on there just to let the retards think we actually use it

it really is an embarrassment
if you're reading this dude, probably change your tactics for getting recognized as a content creator.

What's your obsession with cuckchan? Can you go back and stay there pls?

also why does stirner not have a dick in that picture

Isn't this the second time this has happened?

At least.

based drawfriend

I want to say third, but I could very well be wrong.

Jesus Christ cuckchan has deteriorated massively.

it happens all the time

kek

TOP FUCKING KEK

They got the wrong website again? These are the champions of the Autism Level test.

they're an embarrassment to the white race.

I'm generally a pleasant person and don't like laughing at other people's idiocy, but this is just too much. Holla Forums's so fucking stupid my sides are actually hurting.

4chan should have deleted Holla Forums when they had their little financial crisis last year, lmao

lmao

I knew Holla Forums was retarded, but holy shit, this is a new level of retardation.

check it out

W E W
E E
W E W

lmao didn't notice that

wakey wakey leftypol

I do the same thing

Wait, they have done this before? to the wrong board? and they are still at it?

No one can be this stupid, but they actually are arent they?

They're constantly throwing a misdirected tantrum wherever they go. All right wingers have anger issues and no sense how to direct it so it's par for the course really

I've seen atleast 3 raids (counting this one) on .pl from half/pol/ fuckwits

lol
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134518472

that first poster is /ourguy/

You guys should also check out >>>/polk/