What a day, huh?

What a day, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6LcsFZKpDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk
patreon.com/blackpigeon
pastebin.com/RGZPrCPe
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZ1k8AQX8z35tHCWuJ1OdZm7Fpu5kXlM8Ib0uxAgNy4-yNrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5K-80zslGV5dZWDHE_XwrSk-orTLwPHZxa8oGZpW5M/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=KEkDJ_JL1kk
youtube.com/watch?v=wieMPlfZnSw
youtube.com/watch?v=FuGfTnIv2CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-fLhrTA0_j0
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
paypal.me/LaurenSouthern
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-farright-millennials-idUSKBN1A61J6
patreon.com/BrittanyPettibone
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/post/148951792395/molestation-18
youtube.com/watch?v=IBM-EIZKF_Y
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5K-80zslGV5dZWDHE_XwrSk-orTLwPHZxa8oGZpW5M/edit#gid=1962581089
youtube.com/watch?v=3ODGmUmJ_vA
youtube.com/watch?v=sqopfnXxsXI
archive.is/hHqAV
archive.is/SKQJz
youtube.com/watch?v=FKden4pq2W0
ub.edu/graap/nazi.pdf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134469663
youtube.com/channel/UCQ-QFQL2a2ohdnr_bQvU3Kw
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/archive/2016/7
youtube.com/watch?v=_u3CdC_2QkM
youtube.com/watch?v=ngHaxSKM6Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=T_V88WDAbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=FDyJDA6jjJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not over yet. He's hidden his videos, his channel hasn't been taken down like Bat'ko's. He should have 2 strikes already, if youtube can still review the reports we sent while his videos are hidden he could get purged.

Nice, who's the next target?

cultured thug
people wanna take down the pigeon but we'll have to start collecting timestamps that are fit for reporting and then coordinate mass reporting

We're not over about this, we need to flag more and more alt-right youtube videos, to get the alt-right the most butthurt possible. Also, do you remember the many post that were at the main thread about how this was actually good for Holla Forums because they hated e-celebs?

I have no idea who Murdoch Murdoch is. Maybe you educate me since the videos are all censored by Holla Forumsitboro…the only thing I watch on youtube is this kinda stuff…
youtu.be/_6LcsFZKpDU

murdoch is some fascist faggot

The Weak should fear the Strong.

Here’s his shit mirrored. youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk

Thanks for the context bru.

I didn't see any fascism, I saw some silly cartoons….can you verify that the link in 1886480 is the same 'fascist'?

He is a literal neo-nazi that makes crudely animated videos that focus on far right talking points and issues (both internal to and external to) the alt right.
It was all a very embarrassing affair.

I can only hope that once the back-log of reports on his videos start to be processed by YouTube, he will get a third strike; Given the content of his videos, I consider that rather inevitable at this point.

Pretty much all of his stuff is mirrored.
The best outcome we can hope for is for his actual channel to be nuked.

I'm ambivalent to the idea of going on the offensive. They took down a leftist meme channel so we took down a rightist meme channel.

I have to agree.
I fail to see much point in pursing pol past this one nazi loser.
There really is just not much to gain.

Is this true?

Why dou you hate yourselves?

his channel isn't gone though

Victory reeeeee!

It might make some annoying people unhappy.
May not be worth the effort in a cost benefit analysis sense but if we're lucky some content will be lost. (Given the internet age focus on preserving content however shitty, this seems an unreasonably desirable goal.)

His channel isn't even down yet though. I say we go ham on the fuckers.

His Patreon was removed a long time ago.

This. we bring down his channel and go home

Don't you want war to happen already? stop hitting the far right and hit the system instead
duke it out in the war to come, escalate this shit

Their discord:
37usMe

The next Patreon that should be shut down is Black Pigeon Speaks.

He has many backers, so a lot of his income will be cut.
patreon.com/blackpigeon

this tbh
We have a ton of better things to do like *fapping to marxheads bimbo collection*.

:DDDDDD

Found this too.
pastebin.com/RGZPrCPe

Tell me again how nupol aren't anonymoose chanology fags again?

You fucking retards you can't do anything. We could make a lot of people extremely butthurt but no, it would be a waste of time, why not do something REAL? But as soon as somebody wants to do anything REAL they are FBI, reformist, belong to the wrong tendency or simply just a LARPer. Make up your minds retards

You're shit at blending in.

If you can prevent the Holla Forums kind of shit from spreading, then why not?

I spent like 5 minutes reporting 12 videos and 2 got a strike and a nazi autist that Holla Forums loves despite what they say privated all of his videos because he's so scared. kindly see yourself off sir
no need to bump, i gotcha

Riot, the unbeatable high
Riot, shoots your nerves to the sky!
Riot, playing right into their hands
Tomorrow you're homeless, tonight it's a blast!

THIS IS THE NEW THREAD OF THE FLAGGING OPERATION, PLS STICKY

docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZ1k8AQX8z35tHCWuJ1OdZm7Fpu5kXlM8Ib0uxAgNy4-yNrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5K-80zslGV5dZWDHE_XwrSk-orTLwPHZxa8oGZpW5M/edit?usp=sharing

Don't sticky. Cycle if anything.

Clean out the fuckin' spreadsheet dangit

not mine
maybe we should make a new one

Laugh with me, boyos

Don't forget to report related Patreon accounts too:

docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Im all for it. Just give me a target.

I have already reported all of these. Update and clean it.

We need to get rid of this bitch. For this Shaun get his video deleted.

User: Lauren Southern
Videos:
>youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

on what vid did he post this?

His discussion tab.

RageAfterStorm

congrats redditor, you found us
saw you post on 8ch.pl like the newfag you are

The real meme war has just begun and you're losing VERY badly

Is there a list of their accounts?

While not strictly far right.
Sargon does seem to be some-what of a gateway, and is certainly obnoxious by himself.

When we put together the next list, I suggest that we include his channels.
If nothing else, even one strike would result in a massive about of salt from him.

Nah, I meant more like while we see if his channel goes down we see who else we can kill.

PAY ATTENTION!
ONLY REPORT LEGITIMATE VIOLATIONS OF THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES FOR PATREON AND YOUTUBE! DO NOT USE THE REPORT BUTTON ILLEGITIMATELY! IT WILL HUROCK OUR EFFORTS. WE'RE MERELY HELPING YOUTUBE ENFORCE THEIR OWN RULES

Nothing has ever been more cucked than you my friend

You know Holla Forums took down one of ours for the lulz first, right.

We've already made that clear on both Holla Forumss but I think those are the alternative facts Nazis like

Uh oh

lmao are you twelve?

Pathetic attempt, Holla Forums.

i really hope our xposters on Holla Forums aren't this blatant holy fuck

I'd like to see them try

too bad this isn't a real quote

pls dont hurt muke's friend

Sue google, what a retard.

that'll go over great in court

REPORT ANY OPPORTUNITY TO MASSFLAG A VIDEO OF THE ALTRIGHT

He doesn't have to. Why not sending him to prison. He broke the community guidelines. Do they think that Google is a public entity or something?

While I know the loss of his only friend is going to hurt Muke.

The chance to hear Sargon crying about getting a strike or two is to good for me to pass up.

Reminder that anyone who complains is either a revisionist, a liberal or a fascist.

Wow communists and capitalists uniting to silence people opposed to immigration never seen that before

Reminder there are no laws and no corporate policies that ban criticism of capitalism, but there are plenty which ban criticism of multiculturalism or Jews. Weird huh

m8 this was in retaliation to a Holla Forums channel getting taken down

where have I seen this before?
cry harder, reddit

1. No one here is a no boarder faggot
2. A lot of people here are more anti immigration then you
3."there are no laws and no corporate policies that ban criticism of capitalism" Total bullshit and you know it
4."there are plenty which ban criticism of multiculturalism or Jews." Total bullshit
5. go back to Holla Forums you ignorant cocksucker

Yeah, it's Jewish Bolshevism. America is already under occupation by crony capitalist Jews like Soros and communists like Hillary. Bravo Holla Forums!

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Sargon is a generic centrist. I think we should leave him alone.

When we're done with the alt-right youtubers then we go after Sargon just to see the shitfest.

Although it would be funny, I don't think he violates YouTube policy.

Most alt-right videos do violate the policy. We have to use YouTube's own rules.

So the end result of the great debate was they became aware of our youtubers and decided to start takedowning them.

yay

ok

More importantly

ONLY REPORT GENUINE VIOLATIONS OF THE COMMUNITY GUIDE-LINES

No, not yet.

The hell just happened there?

greek anarchist shot 2 golden dawn members in retaliation of golden dawn killing a leftwing musician
never got caught either

is the user who owns this spreadsheet still around? we could use a clean up to help us focus our efforts

Uncle Joe would be proud

Its retaliation for comrade bat'ko you dumb faggot

>>>/reddit/ awaits you

Can't he just re-post the videos or move to some other platform? It's easy to get around this stuff, especially if you just keep forming new LLCs…
What's the point?
This dialectic chicanery reminds me an awful lot of when I'd say something like "I don't really care for ICP, I find their music to be quite bland despite the edgelord aesthetic." Some portly tatted up goober would inevitably respond with "you must be one of those feminem fans, get the hatchet, fagit." Except now we've substituted bands for political theories. What's the issue with someone learning sharing any kind of political information? This is how we parse through ideas and potentially discard them…Why is this such a problem for so many people who ought to know how education works"

Maybe this list can help you, some of them might not even be the sort of channels you're looking for though. It's just part of a list I had saved from like a year ago off 4/pol/. Also move back to the main thread please it's been made cyclical:

Also I don't think we should continue as it'll cause a shitstorm which will bring a bunch of newfags here but I figure you guys are going to continue anyway so may as well help out in some way

The weak should fear the strong

BUT WE DON'T EVEN LIKE THESE CHANNELS PLESAE STOP REPORTING PLEASE WTF WHY ARE LEFTISTS SO MEAN???

We should pick a second target as big and obviously breaking the rules as Murdoch, since we know that can work. We should also have another target to keep posting, I vote for Sargon. Why Sargon? He is a spivvy braindead Tory, and he gets absolutely assmad at absolutely fucking everything.

Shit, looks like I best buy a dog.

I don't understand your autism explain grids

I think good targets would be

I'm leaning towards BPS, never seen his shit but people keep suggesting him and saying he's breaking enough rules to go.

He is an obnoxious liberal.
I'm not saying that he is the most deserving target.
Just that he is a fag that needs to be taken down abit, plus his inevitable chimp-out in response to a strike or two would be fucking funny.

I can think of a few possible violations.
His videos regarding Janusz Korwin-Mikke could be seen to be promoting a hate figure for example.
I seem to recall him spouting the 'helicopters' a few times to, so we could get him on those with 'promoting violence'.

It is an automated system anyway.
If we can hit just one of his videos, that should give him a strike automatically, with zero human oversight.
He will almost certainly make a video crying about us with even one strike.

This is retaliatory, fag.
Start shit, get hit.

Yes it is easy to get around.
But if we can give him three strikes, he has to start over from scratch.
That is going to cost them exposure. plus we get a bunch of wonderful Holla Forums salt.

Also, the point is to go after far-right channels.
Given that a large number of his videos included literal Hitler worship, I don't have a problem targeting him.

I have to agree.
Not only does Sargon have it coming.
But it would be incredibly funny.

You won't easily find Sargon content to report though. Remember, youtubers get shut down cause they break the rules, not because they get mass reported.

This

Literally posted support for radical right parties, UKIP, FN, PVV and others

They went on an alt right podcast radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/18/the-daily-shoah-107-the-cartesian-pepetism/

Fuck me, left shitposting flag on.

True but from Bat'ko we can see that you're not even allowed to promote violence against historical figures like the Tsar. All we need is for some convert who was enough of a nerd to watch all of Sargon's videos to point us out half a dozen and we're golden.

This is why no one takes you leftists seriously anymore. You willingly lick capitalist anus just to hurt the "fascists". Your moral high ground is at an all time low, as is your real world power. Every victory you think you have is just another victory that helps entrench the power of capitalism.

straight to gulag

Obviously Bat'ko was skirting with the rules a bit and of course libs find "being communist" to be inherently violent or whatever but this is obviously bullshit

No pls

spooky

Yo this is pretty dumb

I would be willing to ally with Holla Forums for a while to destroy specifically capitalist channels using YouTube's retarded flagging system run by bots

What if its a fully automated luxury gulag?

We didn't have any in the first place

Sad

Swiped form the Google doc. if y'all haven't reported these ones hop on it
Black Pigeon Speaks
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS
timestamp: 0:07
Reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> encourages hatred of women / hatred of women / blames women for societal problems / etc

How Women Dismantle NATIONS * / & other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS
timestamp: 1:07
Reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence ->slanders women, accusing them of being an existential threat to civilization when they leave the kitchen

Why Mexican Immigration WILL END the United States
timestamp: 1:14
Reason Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> specifically "hatred of mexican immigrants"

Culture Thug

Rant on Why People "Hate" Jews
timestamp: 4:30
reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> promotes hatred of jews

Whiskey Induced Q & A + Rant
reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> endorses Hitler's book mein kampf

Who do you work for?

Fascism is one of the most reactionary forms of capitalism. Historically, the bourgeoisie supported fascism when they needed it. Look for example at the March on Rome and how much money Mussolini got from the business giants.

It's not "using capitalism" against fascism. It is using the anti-racist policies of a "culturally progressive" bourgeoisie against the reactionary bourgeoisie and far-right lumpen-proletariat.

Prove me wrong m8s

This is what you get for using "Jewish" websites to kill our channel though.
Stupid as you are you didn't think it through and didn't even consider it, that maybe we can use the very same method against you.
You just showed us how we can damage you, that's all.

Let's get it on

The la-li-lu-le-lo.

Gulag with human face?

Which autist keeps pushing reporting cultured thug? I have literally never heard of him in my whole fucking life before now.

i saw it on the doc and saw that he sperged out at us on a video that was my main reason for including him. If y'all have someone better that'd be good

CONCENTRATE ON NIGGER-BIRD-SCREECHES, CULTURE THUG HAS ONLY 4K SUBS

I think we need to cast a wider net with sextourism bird. Anyone have more videos/timestamps/reasons?

I was thinking a better format for doing it would be having one feasible person at any time, so either BSP or CT, and then have someone big thrown in there like Sargon. That way we're not splitting our efforts on two small people, but taking out someone small and relevant and constantly harassing someone big, annoying, and a butthurt machine. We'll likely take BSP out first, then we swap BSP out with someone else, and keep Sargon in the mix. If we ever get rid of Sargon we swap him out with Southern, and so on.
I am pretty sure someone butthurt on reddit added CT and he's been cropping up since, I think he has less subscribers than Bat'ko. Just seems like a poor use of the average imageboard users low attention span, since it's only going to have momentum for so long.

so are we supposed to submit the reports through google docs? why not just through youtube itself?

what did he mean by this?

Google Docs will automatically put it in a spreadsheet that others use to report.

the forms are to coordinate and tell people

We do hate e celebs. There all dcumm like you commie fucks

…a zionist neocon is banging his daughter

Stefan Molyneux would also be a good target. A lot of his videos could be reported for hatred of women. He also took the "race pill" lately.

And defended Pinochet: youtube.com/watch?v=-fLhrTA0_j0

xposting from other thread

i don't really get what good this does, it's not like murdoch murdoch of all channels, is the thing that pushes someone over the edge to going full 14/88.

this is just a flagwar now, and lots of channels i'm subbed to will probably get taken down, and both their Holla Forums's have larger numbers than we do.

i value being able to see the content of the channels i'm subbed to more than i care about a 17 year old who grew up hating blacks and saw an image of the bell curve last week on Holla Forums being able to access laughably bad content from wehraboo's

i mean if this sheds light on the youtube reporting/flagging problem, that'd be great. but it won't.

unless some of you are good at IP-grabbing and the likes i don't think the outcome of this is going to be what you had hoped.

also, stop advertising it's Holla Forums on cuckchan you faggots. and be careful if these are any of your IP's:
>>>Holla Forums10282363

zionist neocon who just dropped funding to Holla Forums pals in Syria and is deporting your brown underlings

we know

Same. Never heard of him. To say leftypol are so fond of calling everyone 'reactionaries' this was quite a reaction to that loser channel of theirs getting shut down.

The difference is, lefty channels are just full of manchild crap, and they're nothing more than echo chambers appealing to the narrow interests of the same few people . 'Alt right' channels are relevant and visited by more and more normies every day. If you take them down, you're literally helping the narrative that 'the Jews are trying to silence us!'

You're literally helping Holla Forums. You just can't see it yet.

Then let these evil Nazis speak and make fools of themselves. Trying to silence them makes it look like you're nervous about what they have to say. You really are amateurs at this.

Reported all videos mentioned. Need moar targets comrades.

Read a book nigger.

You don't know what a reactionary is, that's cute

m8, those second two for BSP are shit. He's never going to get banned for that.

find some better shit then friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

so does that mean the google docs form doesnt actually do anything?

It lists the videos in the broken-ass document.

i would recommend not trying to report any further channels. they got one, now you got one. let it rest for now, and perhaps respond if they do it again

creating an ongoing pissing contest is just going to cause problems

There was someone here yesterday saying he was calling for anuddah shoah, probably a convert.
Convertfags, save me from watching these people and give us more timestamps.

Nah

scared commie is prototypical commie

Reported

moar

lol no. fuck with leftypol and you get hit

If the USSR taught us anything it's that the blood toll can only be paid once we're satisfied and I demand more

Wonderful, a political expert!
In your estimation…what role do the la-li-lu-le-lo play in MGS2 and how might that propagate forward to 4 and Revengeance? What analogue might they have in the real world?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA

Good, maybe Google will fix it.

Why should they?
We'd be closer to communism without the female vote

Also if you have no idea how to flag a video (which apparentely some of you don't), this is how you do it

thank god Google delisted 8ch so 99% of them will wind up at 8ch.pl

Removing everyone who disagrees with you again?
Stalin would be proud.

Reported.

Gogogo

GERBELLS WOULD BE PROUD

what's it going to achieve other than reinforcing their belief that we are sjw/tumblr types? if you were reporting pro-capitalism videos that might be different, but youtube doesn't forbid those. all you're doing is targeting idpol-obsessed rightists for their triggering "hate speech," which is something the "literally shaking" liberal PC brigade would do

just seems like playing into their hands and narrative to me

YOU ARE ALL GERBILS

YOU ARE ALL JOSEPH GERBILS

Your own fault you stupid faggot
>>>Holla Forums10271735

Who gives a shit what they think you milquetoast beta faggot?

When are we gunna take down Laura Southern? Fuck that cunt

What's wrong with reinforcing their wrongness?

her patreon just got taken down for starters

It's not even funny how much you stand out.

Why do stormniggers act like the Jews they badmouth?

Top kek, looking through BSP vids for some actual decent reports (unlike the ones certain fags keep posting wildly, ruining the raid) and he's now crying about the Soviets raping their way through Berlin.
m8 you fucking hate women don't start playing the violin

Ey guys, I'm not really one to manage shit, so if someone could make a list or spreadsheet or whatever that doesn't suck would be nice.

Fuck yes

Kek, discordfags are insufferable but Holla Forums is really stupid

Yeah, I wonder why we'd think commies are like that.

I take it this is how Holla Forums got Shaun's video taken down? We should pull this off as well in this case.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Change your UP, use VPN in future

Reported video.

so are you also going to report any videos from sjws or idpol liberals who advocate getting rid of "white people" or saying how much they hate men? otherwise it just looks like you're siding with them by going after the "evil racists and woman haters" that trigger them so

because in this case it legitimates their criticisms

fuck off retard

lol that's what I fucking thought.

thinks sage is downvote

unsage

you thought what? that you'd make some worthless, predictable shitposts? fuck off tourist

This is retaliation
If you want us to attack libtards this way wait till they take down someone's channel like you faggots did to batko

No, because they aren't flagging our videos, retard.

criticising tactics doesn't make me a Holla Forumstard. or would you prefer everyone just shut up and not think?

is Holla Forums still flagging leftist videos?

yes, that's what i said. fuck off newfag

I'll allow it.

das racist

Kek, fuck off faggot. We're going to drive a fucking bus through you cunts for Bat'ko.

Back to halfchan pol.

Who cares. This is about revenge and justice, it's also extremely funny

here's where you can submit a report, requires some work to do though
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Reported the Patreon

good job comrade

You fuckers never learn.

the "trans people are mentally ill" point is kinda dumb, not even they will contend that. (gender dysphoria)

Show bps face - he does other videos too under the name tvshinjuku. He should be our next target

oh shit lads we got doxxxxxed what will we do?

It's just so he gets taken down more easily

Least you spelled it right this time.

What, where, when?

who got doxxed? all i've seen is maybe 20 IP addresses be posted, without even knowing if they are genuine or not

What are you going to do, ping us?

Oh I'm real scared based stickman and friends are gonna get me now!

calm down

Stay on topic lads, fuck the autist poltards coming in here. Everybody needs to be reporting BPS patreon account.

well, they could DDOS, contact ISP's and report extremism/doxxing/ddosing or whatever they want.

So minor annoyances?

I was in the screenshots but not in the IP list
get BTFO, faggot

reminder that:

twitter banned pisspiggrandad for "promoting terrorism" because he spoke against Erdogan
while twitter doesn't delete isis accounts
sargon of attention span got his account deleted for posting cuckold porn but they had no problem bringing it back

youtube
-deleted shaun+jen's video without any evidence or reason due to brigading by neo-nazis
-deleted batko's account (see above)
-tolerates videos that call for genocide

the problem is political

can you send something similar to youtube?

Not even 5 in and all of them are retarded lel
At least try to understand what you're making fun of lads

m8.

Lauren Southern has now started asking for PayPal donations now that her Patreon is down. There's a nice little report button down at the bottom though.

paypal.me/LaurenSouthern

reported

this
hit those capitalist dicksuckers where it hurts

What should I report it for?

Ah nevermind. This is in the ToS, so just send the "Great Replacement" video and explain why it is bullshit by linking the Shaun video.

So how do you know they're Holla Forumsyps?

this was apparently why the patreon was taken down so something along the lines of this. Link a video or this article about it that explicitly mentions her

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-farright-millennials-idUSKBN1A61J6

i actually think that's pretty sound reasoning of taking down her patreon

May as well get a two for one deal:
patreon.com/BrittanyPettibone

what do we fill in for the report?

probably the same as . She's also mentioned by name in that article.

stop namefagging and making a post because you have to let us know you reported something

spot the leftist in her video

What's going on here? I don't follow any of these fuckos.

the chick on the right? cause she's not caked in make-up

The patreon linked here has videos of her talking with other supposedly aut right ladies. One of them is a leftist pretending to be a nationalist.

Try again.

Would the girl in the middle look actually cute with normal glasses?

Who knows about normal glasses.

Just tell us already fucking hell.

The middle one.

shouldn't this crap be in leftytrash

Your tears only add fuel to the fire.

And how do you know this? Just an observation or do you actually have evidence?

What did they mean by this?

Using SJW tactics to strike back at SJWs is fully justified.

I just stopped responding to him, it's not particularly interesting anyway.

PEOPLE, WE CAN'T DESENFOCUS, OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO FLAG THOSE ALT-RIGHTERS INTO OBLIVION

Flagging takes like 2 min, you can't be upset that we get "side tracked" once we're done

Black Pigeon Speaks

Reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> encourages hatred of women / hatred of women / blames women for societal problems / etc

Reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence ->slanders women, accusing them of being an existential threat to civilization when they leave the kitchen

Reason Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> specifically "hatred of mexican immigrants"

Culture Thug

Rant on Why People "Hate" Jews

reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> promotes hatred of jews

Whiskey Induced Q & A + Rant

reason: Hateful or abusive content -> promotes hatred or violence -> endorses Hitler's book mein kampf

If only Patreon would ban the sociopathic hipster on the """left""". It's not like there's a shortage of incriminating evidence against them.

All reported

Need more targets for Black Cuckdon Speaks, best friend watches this fag and it's gonna cause problems down the line.

Because conservatism is the punk rawk bro!

thecalmmorning.tumblr.com

Oh and also she's a bisexual.

thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/post/148951792395/molestation-18

I can't read your mind nigger. Stop fishing for (You)s and spit it out.

COMRADES!

Culture Thugs account was closed. VictoREEEEEEE

Nah, it's just about fighting fire with fire

There's always a rule that speaks true. People that sport on a "metal" image tend to be posers that listen to entry nu metal trash.

Truly you are the vanguard of the masses by suppressing the evil fash.

Just fucking stop with the e-politics, it changes nothing.

Have we started the fire?

Kill list:
Murdoch Murdoch
Cultured Thug
Black Pigeon Speaks

Victory theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IBM-EIZKF_Y

compile timestamps for black pigeon speaks, get as many as possible

Let's fucking do this

xaxaxa no fucking way. It's a fucking lolocaust. Have some salt. Has anyone else noticed that there are dozens of people threatening lawlsuits? They went out of fashion nearly a decade ago but it looks like they're making a comeback.

hello pot, this is kettle

I do have my concerns. Namely that leftists mass flagging videos is gonna get spun right into the victim narrative. That nobody will know that this was in retaliation.

I'm not stopping though, nor am I urging anyone to. To prevent a one sided report, archive all the proof you can find. Our actions do have effects

Tbh just tip off heatst, they love chronicling our internet drama.

So was this actually anything to do with us or did it just happen concurrently?

Regardless, maybe we should Tweet at Hopenothate and get them to shout us out for shutting down Murdoch Murdoch lol. Now that would really piss off Holla Forums.

If you can find him outright calling for violence make sure to flag it under promotes terrorism.

Nah, fuck them. They're funded by some shady neoliberal fucks iirc.

This tbh, those flags are weak af. Every other flag has had far more basis to it, all of those are basically >implying tier.

This one is dead already FYI, violating hate speech guidelines

Yeah I know but it could be funny. Get your point though.

Good shout! Maybe Bat'ko could give an interview?

I doubt the Youtube team actually reads or reviews most of the reports they get

He's already kill. BPS is the endboss.

You know what would be fun as fuck?
Flagging PragerU videos

I think the whole community crying over the lack of human interaction is overblown, I'm pretty sure the reason it doesn't kick in immediately is because keywords get picked out of the report and the portion of the clip is played to some guy on minimum wage somewhere, he then has to agree or disagree if the report is accurate, which then triggers sanctions if the latter is the case.

Yeah, let's get BPS done and we'll start gunning for the corporate shills.

So are we going to kill the pigeon or not?

YES, keep the pressure on.

There isn't much too flag. The only video I could think off would be "nuking Japan was justified" and "we should have stayed in Vietnam". But I don't think that will be enough.

That won't work, they make too much money for youtube.

Like seriously, if you can't get BPS for saying women are literally destroying the world if they aren't tied to the kitchen, than I don't fucking know what hate speech is by YouTube standards.

Yes.

None of the reported timestamps say that, he just whines about women's voting patterns and worms around the issue.

We don't lose anything for trying. So, what is stoping us?

We will never get PragerU or Sargon. The moneyed interests will be able to hang on, but YT probably don't make much money from the Nazi YTers anyway. We should kill off the Nazis and I would consider that a huge victory.

I'm guessing promoting terrorism goes a lot faster up the queue than hate speech

If we are going to kill of the nazis them we need to choose who.

Well we're already doing BPS, who else is there? I can't say I watch them much… Maybe there's a list on 8pol we can scrape? :^)

I'm proud to work alongside you, comrades.

Comrades, the Google Doc needs to be combed through and updated, I see some double posts and links to videos we killed already.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5K-80zslGV5dZWDHE_XwrSk-orTLwPHZxa8oGZpW5M/edit#gid=1962581089

What about edgy sphinx New channel?

We need to get a higher quality list of BPS autism. Then maybe we can get Kraut and Tea. Maybe put all of Sargon's buddies in a gulag just to see how asshurt he gets.

I found an old list from a year ago and posted it in another thread on this, they used to have on stickied on Holla Forums iirc but they took it down due to things like this possibly happening. If someone knows where it is go grab it for us, if not I'll go find it again after a while.

Killing off PragerU would be a win for everyone including Holla Forums, they are pure cancer.

Red Ice TV would be a great takedown.

Like I said, it's a lost cause anyway, so let's focus on what's on the googledocs for now. But yeah it needs updating to take off the old ones.

You're the only person I've seen posting this list anywhere. Good job idiot.

He says during his anti-women video that the world is doomed unless "the west returns to patriarchy". That's pretty direct.

Not at the timestamp he doesn't.

they have no reasons to report them though, the reason they got bat'ko is because of lines like "kill the jewish bourgeoisie" in nazbol party anthem

Most of those channels don't break any YouTube rules though

It's on 8pol already dude. Thought it was worth knowing who might get hit. But fine mods can delete it if they want.

If anyone wants to put in the effort, Christopher Cantwell's channel is near death. He has already removed a lot of his videos but if you want to put the final nail in the coffin be my guest.

"I can no longer stream or upload full uncensored episodes of the Radical Agenda to YouTube. I received two strikes on the account for unspecified community standards violations on two videos. There is no clear explanation of what is acceptable, so from now on I will only be uploading clips to YouTube, and censoring out swear words and racial or sexual references."
youtube.com/watch?v=3ODGmUmJ_vA

Pls no

I'll look for something on his channel to target, then. That means his channel only requires one more video taken down to get nuked.

Focus on BPS!

MEIN GOTT. IS IT HAPPENING? HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

find a couple timestamps and we'll do it

nice

Somehow I doubt that they'll be able to take down a music channel. They can report it all they want, but for what? The lyrics of the songs?

I like the way he opens that second video. I was around back when he released the first video and there was plenty of rebuttals to his arguments in the comments section. He simply deleted the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqopfnXxsXI
Report this at 1:06 for promoting terrorism, as he promotes political murder of leftists (just phrase it as liberals for youtube), and make sure to reference the description as well

I guess that works.

Fuck that video is too embarassing to even take down

GOT THE TIMESTAMP FOR BPS

16:30: "restrict the freedom of women, move back to patriarchy"

pls don't make me watch this horseshit again

just use "promotes political murder" as a reason

oh fuck me I meant 16:13

Nice one, have a rare rmao.

You know how you might feel when you're forced to write a very cheesy letter to someone? That's how I feel every time I write something in the report box for these videos.
the fruits of it are noice tho

Also, protip on finding good timestamps: The meat is often towards the end of a video. They have to string you along to put the idea in your head before they outright say it.

Every. Damn. Time.

Top kek I thought this was just something people shitposted about.

Why isnt BPS going down?

Fucking pathetic.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Because all you've done is posted 3 reports repeatedly despite being told as many times that 2 of them are utter dogshit. Then the people that no doubt found the timestamps protested that it would in fact work, which it clearly hasn't.

I spoke my mind, Satan. Patreon is banning the right, and should ban the """left""" but doesn't because they're buddies.

Honestly, she might be saying that for thirsty clicks.

I don't think so Tim. She loves carpet munching too.

archive.is/hHqAV
archive.is/SKQJz

PROTACTED PEOPLE'S CYBERWAR NOW!

the second they unprivate their videos we should go right after them again

You mean the "doxing" where you listed popular, public youtube channels like Shaun and Muke, and couldn't even manage to figure out any of their names (seriously, how do you not figure out that Shaun's name is "Shaun", and Muke's name is Marwan which is an arab name and not a Jewish one like you claimed anyway?)

libertarians are retarded film at 11

Right behind you red leader. We shouldnt declare any truces. Push forward until we seize the memes of production that is youtube.

Even if we take them dow for a little while, that would be a HUGE Victory. Such shit would put us on the political map and singlehandedly restore the image of sanity of chanfolk.

DO IT FAGGOT
DO IT NOW

We should get some more people first, perfect our technique, learn the algorithm, you know the deal. Then we move onto bigger targets. That's my two cents at least.

Some of his videos were actually funny though. Y'all are acting like SJWs with this petty tribal bullshit tbh fam.
youtube.com/watch?v=FKden4pq2W0

ub.edu/graap/nazi.pdf

PragerU buys ad space on a major level and most likely pays directly for promotion in three algorithms too, it's literally impossible you will take them down. I'm just saying save your energy. The only reason this is working is because it's less money and effort to take down the Nazi channels than to deal with the whining if they stayed up and PragerU is mainstream.

But just imagine the glory that taking down one of his videos would give to us.

About time, I was getting tired of armchair libshit

DO IT FOR THE GLORY

honestly BPS going down should be the current priority

This, first BPS, then some friends of Sargon and then, try to flag PragerU

Go for ones that are openly Holla Forumsacks like the golden one, and Varg Vikernes. Just take a look at their comment sections, it's all avatars with Holla Forums shit (SS insignias, merchant shit, White nationalist imagery).

this is exactly that, though.
joining a movement that undermines the bourgeoise and actively fights against exploitation is not the same thing as flagging shit-tier 14/88 cartoons

Get away from my black metal husbando, you anti-scandinavian reactionary!

You bastards. Of all days to Shoah Muhdik Muhdik's channel you lot do it when I'm on day 75 of NoFap. *Unzips trousers*

Who's Bat'ko and what did he get banned for?

Holy shit this is fucking golden. Holla Forums tears are truly the most delicious

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134469663

A perfect target

Nothing. Holla Forums just decided to flag his YouTube channel into oblivion cuz he's a socialist that sometimes likes to take the piss outta neo-Nazis.

yeah forgot about this big guy
hes a good target

HERESY!

HAHAAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FASCFAGS
WE HAVE TAKEN REVENGE

Looks like Ben is watching…

I thought they all hated Murdoch Murdoch and we were doing them a favour?

It's photoshopped.

Holla Forums is not a hive mind.
Stormfags hate him, ironic nazis love him.
So basically you helped the enemy.

"Ironic" nazis are the most dangerous Holla Forumstards. This is a good thing.

I still don't think we should have responded in kind, but it's too late now. Guard your social media presence, kiddos.

Holla Forums doesn't like anybody once you actually challenge them on a specific person. The weasels will disavow anyone at a sign of trouble (even though they still watch all of their videos of course)

Go to Sargon's latest vids to see for yourself, there's dozens of obvious Holla Forums comments on each one heavily upvoted. But of course if you actually ask about him on Holla Forums none of them like him or ever liked him.

youtube.com/channel/UCQ-QFQL2a2ohdnr_bQvU3Kw

If anybody should go down it's Vandal Void. They started the obnoxious as fuck White Sharia meme. I think these are some of their pictures.

Focus on Cantwell and BPS pls

Forgot to add, these faggots also have soundcloud and itunes accounts, as well as facebook. Their shit is really well developed, and it would be a shame if something happened to their shit

OK fine, but these guys are really popular on dailystormer. Hitting them would be epically hilarious.

Two things about pic related:
1) Holla Forums wasn't involved in these other idiots aside from murdoch murdoch getting taken down. They just cant grasp that they started this shit and that their autistic content is generally repulsive to the general populace and that why its gets removed.
2) Soon there is going to be another reddit iteration of le meme war veteran and I'm going to fucking kill myself because the Trump shit is autistic enough.

This is what happens when you rely too much on e-celebs.

Oh great, it's a farce episode.

I knew it was over when boomers started appearing at their rallies.

look at those crayola marker streaks
he put so much effort into that
but what about the memes?

I know, I know, just don't dwell on it, it only prompts them to sperg out about it and claim they invented the genre.

just like how they invented all their memes

DON'T CLICK THIS IF YOU ARE LOGGED INTO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT, THE UPLOADER CAN SEE YOUR NAME AND POTENTIALLY DOD YOU
Idk if the uploader is legit or not but always be extremely cautious

*dox

I can but hope that as many e-celebs of all political persuasions and topics of videos be severely purged.

I don't have social media, but let's face it, you faggots can't into infosec.

imagine if someone were to have burnt it

i hope you don't do this

This.

>RIGHT AFTER HE SAID HE WOULDNT GET HIS ACCOUNT SHUT DOWN

Scroll down.
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/archive/2016/7
She got jungle fever

wow this board sure is jewey

thanks for the opinion, shlomo

The point was that some people here might, I am fine with my opsec

how about you go to another Holla Forums meetup?

I have incredibly sloppy opsec. It used to be top of the line until I realised I literally do not give a shit if someone sends pizzas to my house.

No, being 1/32 German doesn't make you Aryan, pal.

that fucking sketch book
what are the chances hes one of those faggots that claim to want to get gud but then spend 12 hours crying on /ic/

Why did Cultured Thug have to go? He made videos about Georges Sorel,Nicola Bombacci, Dugin, and even Kim Il Sung.

He's the only person on the image who I don't know. Some ancom came on and said we should flag him around the start of the first thread.

Some autist kept spamming him. A few people told him to fuck off but reddit also had the spreadsheet he was submitted to.

Holla Forums freaking out after getting a taste of their own medicine is funny, as is their retarded raid, but people ITT should really stop acting like they're doing anything revolutionary or teaching Holla Forums a lesson so they won't do it again. This is funny e-drama, but ultimately its perpetuating the shitty censoring system of Capitalist platforms, the same system that was and will continue to be used against us.

go back to your thread kiddo

the stupidity of Holla Forums is to no end
youtube is a private entity and they do not allow hateful content on their platform

I want the people on this thread, I want you fucking leftist here to see this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u3CdC_2QkM

She has more subs that the ebil nazi you guys just flagged, also 800+ patreons. These are the people you are fighting for, this is what they think of whites. LISTEN to what she says read the comments.

Yet we somehow are the vile ones, you pathetic fools.

This, it's good for memes, but in the long-term, we should be prepared to use sites like minds.com over YouTube where possible.
Unless someone has a better alternative than minds?

no one cares fuck off

You don't fight idpol with more idpol, go back to Holla Forums you idiot. I hope black and white supremacists kill each other in a Nazi masturbation fantasy so we can finally focus on things that matters.

W E W

This was solely for feelings of justice for batko personally
This won't change anything but it makes me feel smug

Look friendo if you want us to report it all you have to do is give a timestamp.

Americuck detected

leftypolsickos.jpg

Why are you trying to reason with these niggers? They're fully aware of what non-whites say about white people, they revel in it and entirely agree with it. These faggot commie trannies wish for the eradication of white people and western civilisation. Their entire ideology is based around the erasure and then "restructuring" of civilisation aka a select few kikes lord over the goyim as if they were serfs, identical to capitalism, essentially

No one believes you're white. Why bother pretending?

Leftists that have leftist institutions like Youtube, Twitter & Patreon that are regardless always taking down rightwing shit celebrate about "mass-reporting" something that these leftist companies would take down nevertheless.

How fucking brave of you Holla Forums, how fucking brave, must be real tough having all this global, multi-dollar companies on you side, really "fighting the power" there.

Mate I wasn't even aware of that channel before it really does look like the same sort of cancer the white nationalist idpol'ers pump out after looking through it. Find timestamps to report on particular videos and I'll help.

Nice logical retort, faggot. What are you expecting me to post a selfie to prove that I'm white? Dumb nigger.

nice try jamal

By "these niggers" I mean you, Holla Forums.
You can report holocaust the actual nigger in the video though, be my guest.

Post your white skin, bucko.

prove you're white kiddo. just do a paper bag test

Is Holla Forums really this dense?

not an arguement

Leftypol is cancer.

cant fucking have anything because you god damn communist bastards have to shut everyone down.

You're retarded

One cannot argue against
You can dispute my statement if you feel like arguing about something.
aka a select few kikes lord over the goyim as if they were serfs, identical to capitalism, essentially

Stop crying and do something about it, faggot. Holla Forums doxes are all over Holla Forums. Get cracking.

don't start shit and we won't end it

wew lad you've clearly never met a dedicated shitposter with crusader hymms.

t. literally no conception of what communism even means

NO MOM I WON"T TURN IT DOWN IM FIGHTING COMMIES. YES I KNOW ITS PAST MY BED TIME

No it does not, you Holla Forums hypocrites know very well that the argument are not even close? False equivalence if I ever saw one.

Are you honestly, with a strait face going to tell me that "whites are inferior and need to die because they burn on sunlight" in on the same level with "we have a right to have white countries and black have on average lower Autism Level"?

They are COUNTLESS vile videos like that, there are videos with 400k view and positive rating when they literary talk about killing white people and how they are not even human. For every "white supremacist" channels that you folks here at Holla Forums go after there are 10's of channels like this one saying the most vile shit that would make "nazis" look good.

These videos are not ever taken down, nor their twitter nor their Patreons. Yet every single day some other account I follow gets banned, some parody video taken down.

< he isn't aware that communism is literally a scam for kikes to increase global dominance
Top kek, get with the times, tranny. I used to be a commie about 10 years ago, I'm pretty familiar with the "concept" of communism.
Pro-tip: it's a farce.

You're still not giving timestamps you dumb faggot. Nobody here is opposed to reporting that video as well but we're not doing your homework for you.

Thanks for the talk shlomo

if jews score so well on I.Q tests and control the world then why aren't they the master race?

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO SAY THAT BLACK SUPREMACIST CYNTHIA G IS A FUCKING COMMUNIST YOUTUBER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look, a lot of people here acknowledge that a small group can abuse capitalist systems to gain power through nepotism.
The thing about Jews being behind leftism is largely bullshit though. Leftism existed before Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky. In fact, the first person to call himself an anarchist was an anti-Semite.

East Asians and whites score higher than Africans, should East Asians and whites rule over Africa as a master race?

First picture is a lie. Second picture doesn't mean anything. Third picture doesn't matter when communists wish to kill the 1 percent. 4th picture also doesn't matter because communists are against the current American system. Which picture was supposed to be an argument against communism again?

I admit I have this unhealthy hatred of leftists. Regardless, I always supported the existence of Holla Forums, whenever Holla Forums talk about "attacking them" I was there to naively point out of stupid that would be and to call the faggots for even suggesting it.

I also bough in on the principle of "absolute free speech" or whatever, I truly hated you folk but since this site was one of the only places Holla Forums could even exist I figure you folks have the same right, I also figure that in a place with no censorship the Right would win, not because we are morally "superior or some shit", but because I truly beloved we represented the uncomfortable truth.

And while I genuinely loathed you folks, I did not want to, hating is not healthy, someone who WANTS to hate people is a degenerate, for all I knew you where just foolish ideologies sold on lies, and only a matter of time before your worldview based on falsehoods would collapse, and that the only reason you guys exist is because you have institutionalized leftism of our current society supporting you.

Regardless, I just wanted to say fuck you Holla Forums, it did not have to be this way(maybe it was only a matter of time). I will be called a faggot both by you & Holla Forums but I'm genuinely sad by all this.

For now on I will do everything on my power to make sure you commie fuck never have the muh privilege of having you little board on this place again, and try to NEVER punch right(even the most "radical" members that even I disagree with).

what do you think china is doing right now lol

Cry some more fag.

oh noooo were gonna get ddosd or whatever

Shut up, fag.

You truly are retarded.

inb4 8pol performs a DDOS on 8ch.net/leftypol/

I guess you leftists are truly mindless as my fashy friends say.

weird, we say the same thing about you (except we have the evidence to back it up)
ah yeah, some liberals screeching about the wage gap is really supporting revolutionary leftism

Oh no that's too bad.

Sure thing, Youtube/Twitter/etc are basically leftist institutions at this point, we both know it, don't play stupid please.

No one gets suspended from twitter for being an outspoken comie, no one gets suspended from youtube for proudly & loudly saying whites should die.

Call me retarded but anyone can see this.

Just because they are a little intimidated by you folks and are too much of cowards to admit they are basically comies does not mean they don't always have you back. No one gets suspended acounts/ suspended subreddits for being violent larpping leftists.

Yeah, institutionalized leftism's a thing, and one would need to be blind to deny it.

Also congarts, another 2 videos from Holla Forums list were takken down.

Not a fucking argument.

Also, what's the point in pointing out that there are more Jews as a portion of the bourgeoisie than they represent in the general population? Are you operating under the impression that normal capitalist society is somehow democratic and the bourgeoisie should reflect the general population, and this not being the case is some kind of aberration?

Because that's not how it works.

All we need is a picture of your hand friendo

If you really think there is some kind of "institutionalized leftism" going on because of twitter not banning someone, there's really no point in arguing with you.
Good night.

pft twitter banned PPG after he made fun of that manlet nazi

Both of Culture Thug videos gone, his channel also gone.

Also ALL of Black Pigion video de-monetized.

People over at YT are already on the new updated list, they don't want to make too "suspicious" or whatever.

Speak for yourself. I have never seen either of those platforms or the people who run them advocating for a violent revolution to overthrow capitalism.
Liberals are capitalists. They are afraid of communists.
It wasn't supposed to be brainlet.

1) Attack on the source, not an argument.

2) Deflection clear and obvious deflection. You can still agree with a person's work and not think they're right 100% of the time.

3) This is where you can clearly see whoever made this post is fucking clueless. It was from a telegram, not newspaper. Also, this report was made when the Soviet Union was young. 1919. It could be possible they were referring to Commissars in a different context.

4) Another attack on the source.

5) Another attack on the source. Denouncing =/= refuting. Also, this comes from wikipedia, which cities the "misinformation about Soviet Russia" apparently comes from one Evans Clark who was a Soviet Bureau official. If you're going to be attack sources you best drop this one like it's fucking hot to avoid looking like a dumbass.

Outright fucking lie. Dzerzhinsky was half-Jew, Joseph Goldenberg is CLEARLY Jewish. Even without these, they already are an overwhelming proportion of the actual population. And this doesn't count who we don't know is Jew or part-Jew. For example, there are Jews with the surname Dubrovinsky.

I don't have anymore energy to debunk this horseshit but you get the idea.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_u3CdC_2QkM

Part of me finds really hard to believe that Holla Forums and leftists in general really "wish" for the eradication of whites or some shit…, but that you look at that video, you see how that kind outspoken white hatred that would make Holla Forums kidies look good, and then you see how her and all of her peers never get their videos removed, have Patreons/Verified twitters with no problem…

And it's true, you NEVER hear leftists talk about this shit, one could say it just because they are hypocrites, but maybe the reason they don't talk about this is cause deep down they actually agree with it.

I dono, I don't want to believe it, but it seems that for every pro-white video on youtube(that eventually gets taken down) there are 3, or 4 of these ones.

I still think this shitstorm is just bad for this place in general.

BPS Latest video down? Why?

4real?

hand pic

Scratch 3 it did come from a Newspaper. My bad. Point still stands that this was when revolution broke out, so it's reasonable to assume they didn't understand the hierarchy yet. No evidence is provided whatsoever that this report is wrong.

why won't you post a hand pic

Who legislates the legislator, amiright?

Here you go, lefycucks.

I come from a pure Aryan bloodline and am generally recognized as the whitest man on Holla Forums

Good to see fellow proud white nationalist from Holla Forums

Same.

It's worth it in the sense that it pleases us to do it, it takes no effort either. It's a good source of kicks, and if we btfo them completely to the point where they'll be afraid to retaliate (Or better yet youtube actually fixes the report function so that they can't do it anymore) then that's just as well.

Are we still going about BPS?

Today you will remind us

youtube.com/watch?v=ngHaxSKM6Uk

at 1:25 "recognising helicopter time is upon us"

More>Report>Hateful or abusive content>promotes hatred or violence

wants political dissidents to be murdered and thrown out from helicopters

This i can't understand why they start this war of attrition when they have far more to lose than us

because it started out as a prank and because most of these idiots are teenagers they can't think shit through to its logical conclusion

How many timestamps have you found that have got a video deleted so far?

Here you go buddy with just a few minutes of looking I managed to find one that wasn't abstract as fuck
9:10
Calls for terrorism
Violence against liberals

16:13
Promotes hatred or violence
"restrict the freedom of women, move back to patriarchy"

9:10
Promotes terrorism
Violence against liberals/leftists