Holla Forums sings "Somalian Pirates we"

vocaroo.com/i/s0u8ruegVo1r

(pic unrelated)

Howdy lads, Bat'ko again. Firstly let me say that I'm greatful for your supports. You guys are fucking legends. That being said, I was hoping you could join in me in some more funposting.

As some of you may know, I'm one of the admins of PCM political compass memes, and considering the bottom right is one of the jokes there, I'm hoping to collaborate with you, the audience of PCM and the whackjobs at ANCAPISTAN on normie book in order to create the most autistic political sing-along of all time.

Above is a vocaroo (preview in low quality). I just need vocaroos or you can send me an mp3 file on FB or my discord.

Would be legendary if you guys could collaborate.

LYRICS

We drink and we pillage and we do what we please
We get all that we want for free
We’ll kick your ass
And rape your lass
Somalian pirates we

So with a yo ho ho

(yo ho ho)

And with a yee hee hee

(yee hee hee)

We take to the African sea
We’ll brave the squalls
And bust your balls
Somalian pirates we

We left our homes and we left our mothers
To go on a pillaging spree!
We’ll cut off your ears
And break your toes
And make you drink our pee!

And if you sail into our waters,
You best hear this decree!
We’ll take your boat
Set your ass afloat
Somalian pirates we!

With a yo ho ho (yo ho ho)
And a tricky lah-tee do (tricky lah-tee do)
We’ll shoot you in the face with glee!
Then we’ll cut off your cock,
And feed it to a croc,
Somalian pirates we

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0e86gGtXzKR
vocaroo.com/i/s144gBYw8pET
peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1j0OTAN9OrL
vocaroo.com/i/s0SyukTvAnV7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GJ batko. When does this go on vidme?

You are my fucking hero, Bat'ko. Not even false-flagging liberals, Holla Forumsfags, or whoever got your original YouTube channel shut down, can ever strike you down for good. You are immortal, and we all love you so much for it.

Sign me the fuck up, comrade Bat'ko!

BASED BAT'KO

Samefag here, just clicked the vocaroo link.

I thought this was OC at first, but it's a South Park song. :P Boy, is my face red.

Nonetheless, I'm still contributing. Anything to support Comrade Bat'ko!

4U Bat'ko. I also made a second recording if you would like people to get in on the refrains in the beginning of the song

Full song vocaroo.com/i/s0e86gGtXzKR
Refrains vocaroo.com/i/s144gBYw8pET

If you're reading this, Bat'ko: must we send vocaroo recordings to you via FB or are you able to just take them from here?

I don't understand. did somebody on here actually say this?

the "somalia is capitalist" part

i've heard that somalia is an ancap shithole more than once.

That's because it is. Do you think Somali pirates and the Somali govt. are equivalent? It's just a meme anyway but I'm guessing you're the kind of person that need things explained to you a lot

Better off stateless:
Somalia before and after government collapse

peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf

While it is important to avoid romanticizing Somalia, the results
suggest that statelessness has substantially improved Somali development. I find that on nearly
all indicators Somalia is doing significantly better under anarchy than it was under government.

don't you need an NAP to be ancap or something? Somalia doesn't have that. Not that your oxymoronic ideology would work in real life anyway.

Writing "What shall we do with the big fat porky" now.

First as tragedy, then as farce..

stop it, boner.

vocaroo.com/i/s1j0OTAN9OrL
Rough one, mic quality not great.
[What shall we do with the drunken porky]
{Stick 'im in a long boat with no surplus value
[Put 'im in the crow's nest with loads of idpol]
[Put 'im in bed with the boss' daughter]
[collectivise his capital, empower the worker]

Dude, your guitar/ukulele/whatever-string-instrument playing is fucking awesome. Fantastic job on that! :D

Though I hate to burst your bubble even in the slightest, but I already wrote up some lyrics and sent them to Bat'ko with an mp3 audition. That's not to say some of your ideas can't be incorporated into the song, though. My lyrics were far different in wording, whereas yours seem to be more of a direct parody. The Holla Forums Choir is a collaborative effort, after all, and I think that should apply to lyric formation as well. I'm just as eager as you are to get this song made, and all of my hype is going into it as we speak.

M8 that was fucking amazing. You reckon you can contact me on discord/ Bat'kos manarchist memes?

We can write them together.

Beautifully sung, but the singing's out of tempo. You can reckon you can re-try it.

Meant for

Just what I was thinking, based Subcomandante! :D We can utilize what works best in all entries!

Here's the redo vocaroo.com/i/s0SyukTvAnV7

Yeah, I am on ProSoc's server a lot, under the name Seal.

It's a Banjo. And that's cool, I literally spent like 5 mins on writing it, took me far more times to record it without fucking up.