I AM GOING TO FUCKING THROW UP

Samsung just paid for a promotional post on Buzzfeed no I don't fucking go there I got the link from a pro-commie aggregate site that blatantly promotes being a workaholic and having absolutely NO life outside of the capitalist ratrace. It completely devalues labor time, health and well being, hobbies, dreams, passions - the entire human existence seen through the lens of the almighty dollar.

Take a fucking look if you wanna get fucking mad and sick to your stomach too, comrades:

archive.fo/NgZMk

You have to click the gifs to make them load, but they're also archived. No fucking ad revenue went to any of these soulless pigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

the53.tumblr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rage thread?

Capitalism is cool as long as it involves strong women of color in head scarves, and mega corporations using the rainbow flag in thier social media accounts.

Reminds me of that one ad where they literally glorify someone who starves themselves to work more

OP HERE

DO NOT CLICK GIFS

THEY LINK BACK TO BUZZFEED

HERE ARE THE GIFS FROM THE ARTICLE

Friends: Freelance assistance!

This is the actual fucking cultural rot.

Rage Thread!

What the actual fuck??? Are you fucking serious?

It really fucking is

capitalism won. And it's just getting stronger and bigger every day. It's far too late.

This one, together with a few more, describes a friend of mine to a T. He's overworked in his current job by his boss, and on top of that used to have a small-time short-lived side business which he stopped. During that time he used to sleep 5 hours or less a night. Now after that he got so used to the pattern that he continues to fuck himself with this sort of schedule.

millions of wageslaves will see absolutely nothing wrong with any of these gifs because they've been so thoroughly brainwashed by porky

wtf is this?

is your friend happy?

And the last of this fucking cancer. If you read the article, it says that a member of Buzzfeed made these. Samsung paid for it, and Buzzfeed was just like "fuck yeah, working yourself out of life is awesome!"

capitalism with a human face is the worst iteration tbh

He wants to get a better job but generally speaking he is happy that he uses his time to do things, you know, instead of sleep and regain your strength and focus.

An old phrase used in the black community that #hip and #woke brands like samsung are coopting to spread their parasitic ideology

here it is guy, pretty scary

he is happy that he is being "productive".

while you aren't because he is.

Every single day, the face wears off a bit more, and people gradually accept the horror underneath

imagine my shock

JUST FUCKING END IT

To be fair there was a massive backlash, tho it's still a sad state of affairs that someone even thought this was a legitimate idea.

I didn't imply I'm unhappy or otherwise because of what he's doing. Just a shame to see someone overworked when he could go easier on himself, it's not even something that would have a long term benefit since he plans to quit that job and more free time is useless if you have constant sleep deprivation.

That is an amazing piece of art. Who is the artist?

suguru tanaka

Fuuuuuck, Tanaka's like Junji Ito, but somehow even more disturbing. I was expecting a Beksinski type, but shit, that's straight up nightmare fuel.

I have worse

check out phil hale.

the paintings are nightmares

It's 2017 dog start hustlin

That one doesn't scare me, for some reason. I guess I've died too many times in my dreams.

Holla Forums BTFO

C L A S S
U
C
K

KEK this beautiful woman just BLEW THE FUCK OUT every LOSER on this board in ONE PAPER!

This is great. Like an abominable mix of Bacon and Goya. Who's the artist?

let the man have his delusions of grandeur

wtf i hate women now

It's like you're a straight or something

i was baiting on /r9k/ earlier with it and just copy & pasted what i posted there

hahaha, can hardly wait for the day when liberals tell us that wage theft is necessary.

why does that happen? where is that allowed to happen? what the fuck America?

I actually feel nauseous looking at these
When will I wake up

No, user. The fundamental contradictions of capitalism are finally being revealed now that the billionaires have successfully rolled back almost all of the Great Depression's socdem reforms.
The time is near.
It's gonna happen.

He's happy because he reached the horrible goal he was conditioned for. Isn't it beautiful? Instead of letting us aim for a better world, Porky gets us to aim for being a "doer" or "side-hustler", which are much easier to reach. Thanks, Porky!

the53.tumblr.com/

*collapses into fascism*

ayy lmao

This. The revolution of the proletariat will be co-opted by the petit bourgeois.

n-no, how dare you accuse me of such a thing!

at least we have our frEEDOm

Actually stockholm syndrome

This can't be that bad, this is alarmism. I'm calling before I open link. Thanks for archive, btw.
pic related after that.

1. so what? capital gonna capital
2. take a deep breath and stop literaly shaking to cry im so triggered you guiz!!11!!1

Are these gifs supposed to be inspiring?

Guessing it means a second (or third, or fourth, etc) job.

these two are the worst
genuinely pathological

These GIFs are horribly optimized. Good to know even a major technology company can have less of a clue about the web than an image board user with spare time. Use a video file if you can't be bothered to optimize your palette, Samsung. I bet that shitty promotional blows some 20 MB of Buzzfeed's bandwidth every time someone visits.

Where is this 53% number coming from?

Samsung is Korean, didn't you get the memo about Confucian corporatism from the entirety of East Asia

I found that one most disturbing.

I know they are trying hard to make a """"Side-hustle"""" seem hip and cool, but it just comes off as really lame.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Capitalist """efficiency"""

This isn't social democracy, socdem usually want lower work weeks.
They still heavily emphasise hierarchy, but usually keep the work week to around 40h/week.

Back in 2012 Romney famously said that 47% of people don't pay taxes. They are probably backing him up here.

Member when top-feminist Bustle promoted that scam Instagram island resort?

You just know he secretly hates his life.

For now, this is a voluntary state of mind for many. This will not be so if capitalism is left to continue. A quick graphical summary is in order to demonstrate what I'm getting at.

Maybe some women actually like being threated like the trash they are

how is that .png image moving

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APNG

didn't know "side hustle" was a phrase but after seeing the ones on hobby and passion (and social media) they seem like another embodiment of the death of hobbyism more broadly.
too disgusted to come up with an appropriately hyperbolic suggestion about how we should've had a nuclear war to avoid creating such disgusting things.

there is no you anymore, only capital. here's hoping this doesn't lead to another depressive spiral.

that boot really needs to be repurposed.
one of the reasons that root social democracy appeals to me is (counter intuitively) because it was allowed to be boring and impersonal. You go to the factory, you screw together widgets all day, you get paid. Nice, easy, rote, repetitive, boring. Maybe when inflation kicks in you go on strike and bring down the government.

Now they have to pretend that it's an exciting career in widget technology management, and you don't make the widgets anymore you just try and sell them to people who came into the store to buy something else, but because full employment isn't policy anymore you've got to compete with 15 other people to be the most enterprising individual with a passion for widgets. And your boss isn't just your boss, he doesn't just tick boxes to ensure the appropriate number of widgets are being produced - oh no, haha, he's your cool friend guy! - but don't meet those quotas or he'll have to throw you face first into the gutter with a P45 notice hahaha! (not a joke.)

Or in other words, I like social democracy because it's closer to the former shoe for these purposes, but with a comfortable unionised antagonism and a role for government in providing painkillers. We live in the latter case, but with all the shiny things being devalued even further by the fact they've taken the painkillers away. Capitalism is no longer content to merely enslave us under threat of starvation, nor rely on some misguided sense of public duty - no, we must now be enthusiastic slaves. The plantation owner has no desire to see frowning faces even as he flays us to death.

>>>/apng/1

This image gave me cancer

Fuck capitalism. Glorifying jobs is one of it's worst aspects.

If you guys actually wanted freedom you would teach yourself a skill like drawing or computer programming and then market that on the internet. Then you would be able to be a NEET but actually acquire capital..

And the real kicker is that interest rates are super low and there are even things like kickstarter to get start up captial.

If you really wanted to prove to the world that communism was achievable then you would create a business-plan where the workers control production and then put it on kickstarter. That would actually prove a fucking point.

But… none of you will do that because communists in this day and age are nothing but whiny authoritarians that make up excuses why they cant succeed without bring everyone else down.

Here's your (You). Cherish it, for it's the only one I'll give you.

Why is his head elongated on the bottom pic

That one's probably fake. Veterans (theoretically) have healthcare, and if he was willing to enlist, he must have done it before college so he could get that free ride.

Uh…

Oh my innocent user. If I had to guess, I'd say the rate of depression cases in capitalism only ever went up, even when material conditions improved. Or maybe these improvements decreased depression rate a little but then it went back upwards.

"Doing something I hate to sustain myself" sounds like the polar opposite of "freedom" to me.

I'm sick of people telling me to learn programming. I'm sick of people telling me to go into engineering. I'm sick of people telling me what to fucking do to make money when all I want is a simple life to be able to study and teach other people who are interested.

They can't keep getting away with this.

Only for service connected disabilities. If you blow your back out on active duty, it's covered. If you blow your back out the day after you leave active duty, tough shit.

t. Veteran

STEM jobs hardly even exist outside of software anymore.

It did come from Romney's 47%. Basically, there are about 45% of households that don't owe the federal income tax, usually because they make too little.

You don't have to pay the federal income tax if you're broke. You do have to pay federal payroll taxes and other kinds of taxes, but not the federal income tax. The federal income tax is basically the only tax in the US that is actually progressive. All the rest are regressive, so conservatives tend to target the income tax with the most hatred and resentment.

They like to see themselves as the 55% (or 53%) of "makers" who are enslaved by taxes to pay for the "takers" (defined as people who don't pay the federal income tax). In short, it's another iteration of the central axiom of almost all conservative politics in the US:

The rich have it too hard. The poor have it too easy.

Oh, highly probable. I was talking about myself though. Doesn't seem to have happened yet anyway.

Absolutely zero, or just no net contribution? It would seem like a shockingly obscene level of poverty (or just a very generous 0% band) to have absolutely no income tax payment whatsoever.

My understanding was that the 0% band of US income tax is hilariously low. (In the UK it's £10000, then 20%.)

the face of capitalism is the human face the visitors wear in V

in the US there are federal payroll taxes that come out of your check each week/month. So you're always paying taxes. There's also an "income tax" above the payroll tax, but below a certain income level you'll get this back at the end of the year. There's also tons of different deductions that people can take depending on their circumstances, which might wind up meaning you don't owe any income tax even if you have a decent income. If you put all these people together it apparently comes out to around 45% of households.

This is unironically d egenerate