Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887856216734658560
twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887863662270197760
twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887859390333812736
twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887864417626591233
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/887836712822558720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explains his behavior during the Comey hearings

Lol what a fag. Who will actually miss this cuck?

It's like every youtube skeptic says. Antifa = cancer

lol owned

Hopefully he kicks the bucket soon tbh

Really makes you think. I hope he dies as painfully as his victims.

but now how will we bomb iran

SHOOT DOWN THOSE RUSSIAN PLANES, BOYS!

We can't let Putin keep getting away with this guys

perhaps his behavioral in general

Oh no!!!

He'll be in my prayers :~)

Oil companies.

Waiting for a bunch of guys online to insinuate Russia poisoned him.

Good; another porky to be gone soon

Sorry, but I'm more concerned with the article reporting that the Republicans plan on giving moderates 200 Billion dollars to vote for Trumpcare.

without mccaine it will be virtually impossible to pass legislation with only republicans considering if any two senators dissent it will doom a bill.

god bless.

Even God knows conservatives are cancer.

remember when everyone was calling him a war hero and a great leader because trump said he wasn't ?

The irony.

Remember how McCain was literally offered a chance to escape Vietnam but he chose to stay behind and get tortured like a retard because patriotism?
I can't wait for him to die and the media to pull that American hero bs.

Did cancer just save healthcare/medicare in america?

Congressmen get free healthcare for life, m8. While Americans die from lack of coverage, they sit pretty and pick their options.

The curse of Assad works again!

Didn't Ted Kennedy also die during the Obamacare debate? This is spooky.

I pray this ass suffers to his dying breath.

Fucking filth.

twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887856216734658560

twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887863662270197760

twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887859390333812736

twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/887864417626591233

Well that's a nice bit of news I suppose.

Good luck Brain Tumor-chan

story?

That account is like an oasis

I'd never have guessed. Reminder that this cocksucker voted for the USA PATRIOT Act, supported SOPA-PIPA, shills for NAFTA and the War on Drugs, and tried to ban MMA because it triggered him. I wouldn't wish his brain cancer on anybody including him, but I'm glad he won't be trying to run things into the shitter for much longer. Sorry if any of that makes me a piece of shit. also on an unrelated note TIL that Pence co-wrote the bill that says you can be arrested for hentai in glorious free burgerstan tmyk

while McCain was a POW in Vietnam he had an opportunity to be released early but refused it. It's a story he and his supporters loved to talk about in 08.

Not only did the Chad of Chappaquiddick go out during the last Obamacare debate; he had the same kind of brain cancer, too.

And by the way, in case you were wondering, it's glioblastoma. The absolute worst kind of brain cancer for adult patients. And he's 80. He won't last the year.

The coincidences are too much

the lion perseveres

Bernie, please rethink this.

As bad as John McCain was he has often been a dissenting voice among Republicans during some of their worst shit. Wait until you see who replaces him.

Shh, it's okay. We have a mantra for those times when we get doubtful: accelerationism!

wtf i love bernie again now

to deal with the constant fellating McCain is going to get over the next few days, I'm just going to ask anyone who calls him a hero if they would say the same thing about the Viet Cong. Yeah funny how all these people that "don't care about the politics" but still think he was a Hero all get tongue tied now.
The USAF conducted nothing but campaigns of terrorism.
USA had a grotesque torture program in Vietnam that included sodomy, gangrape, and murder, look up Phoenix programs.

Fact: McCain felt no remorse for dropping napalm on Vietnamese villages.
unlike the hypothetical vietcong soldier who was just fighting for his country, uninvolved with viet cong crimes. McCain was directly involved in US war crimes and was able to take moral action, but decline to. this would make him a war criminal.

Pretty sure this board is quite unanimously on the side of the VC in that conflict.

He means off this site, genius

what did he mean by this?

anyone else remember when yugoslav flags were the most intelligent posters here?
I remember…

May he get the healthcare he wishes the other Americans to have.
That's the least edgy thing you can say.

I hope his last days are painful and full of dread. This motherfucker should have died a long time ago. Why is it the biggest bastards are the ones that live longer? Kissinger is still alive, Bush, and that Soros vampire too. At least Brzezinski and David Rockefeller bit the dust earlier this year. Let them all follow soon.

/our guy/

IIRC the piece of shit sold his own company of troops out, he commits literal treason and gets praised as a war hero.

how does he keep getting away with it?

At least something Holla Forums and Holla Forums will agree.

AN HERO

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/887836712822558720