Is Holla Forums pro-LGBT or anti-LGBT?

Is Holla Forums pro-LGBT or anti-LGBT?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/study-homosexuality-linked-with-childhood-trauma
brainblogger.com/2016/11/21/homosexuality-link-to-child-sex-abuse-confirmed-gender-nonconformity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pro, but only due to the scientific consensus still being out on whether traps are gay (they aren't)

oh I know this one
Pro but withholding the right to be anti for the sake of being anti-idpol

Pro because we're not science denying retards like the right.
Reals > feelz

Neither. We're pro-worker.

Nice try.

Being queer is ultimately the result of some physical or mental sexual abuse that occurs as a child, which is a fault of capitalism and the oppressive marriage system. I'm not against homosexuality per se but I think studies need to be done and measures need to be taken in order to create healthier, straighter, children. I have nothing against "gay rights" though, even if it is liberal bullshit.

Leftypol is pro communist.
If there is any revolutionary potential in a given LGBT organization, then we will guide them to liberation. As with any organization.

heteronormativity is *literally* bourgeois ideology. the nuclear family is the reified form of familial property transfer

The working class has to be united, this means no bullshit idpol and hate. So yes any sensible communist is pro-LGBT in the sense of opposing their opression and them having unequal rights. Universalism not idpol, ok?

Do Holla Forumstards really think every non-hetero is the result of sexual abuse?

This post is so obviously a Holla Forums false flag, but alright I'll bite.
Why on earth would humans have evolved to be anything other than heterosexual? How come in a large majority of cases, homosexuals suffered from sexual abuse as a child? It's not a fucking coincidence that it's usually the Priests who turn out to be pedo faggots since they're trained to believe from birth that they'll be sent to hell for masturbating.
The reality is that homosexuality is a mental illness and isn't natural, and people aren't doing anything to prevent.

You're both retarded. Kill yourselves.

Read Richar Dawkins

Proofs

Hetronormativity =/= nuclear family. People hates gay people for long times in history in some cultures, and not in others.
Also bourgoies people used to be the biggest (public) "degenerates" out there, which is why commies during the early 20th century all called homosexuality "bourgeois fun"

undialectical. this is a communist imageboard. apply dialectical materialism to a topic before you begin talking like an idiot.

Couldn't give less of a fuck really.
Possibly anti, what people do in their beds or whom they fancy or what they like to wear is up to them, I don't mind all that much.
As long as people are argueably reasonable or decent about it, so be it.
Sadly more often than not these people tend to be the opposite, especially those with gender dysmorphia.
There's character/personality, there's mental illness, and there's cultural phenomenon.

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/study-homosexuality-linked-with-childhood-trauma
brainblogger.com/2016/11/21/homosexuality-link-to-child-sex-abuse-confirmed-gender-nonconformity/

the domestic relations that result in homosexuality is an extension of materialism

Only science denying faggots believe that homosexuality is purely genetical and not result of environmental conditioning. That's Holla Forums tier level of retardation when they think Autism Level is a fixed genetic trait.
Ah so you are a fedora

"extension of materialism"
no, no its not. there are no 'extensions' of materialism. dialectical materialism is a hidebound scientific whole which must be applied with consistency. the same argument could thus be made about heterosexuality.

.t Your first link.
Therefore not Gay → Sexual abuse as you claimed.

I never said that anything is purely genetic.

Also Richard Dawkins is a fucking edgelord but still an evolutionairy biologists who is pretty well respected for his work.

I'm the guy he replied to. I'm not denying that it is genetic (I believe it is), but it's a genetic predisposition and not predetermination. I think how you are raised as a child ultimately determines whether you will be gay.

I'm willing to bet there are other domestic issues that resulted in the child being gay, choices that the parents made during the course of their offspring's childhood.
The problem is that studying the psychology in domestic issues is extremely difficult because no family wants to completely admit everything that's gone wrong. More research needs to be done on this, and it's just not happening.

Scientific marxism means recognizing that the science of a bourgeois society is not an ideologically neutral position. Read a book idiot. I recommend the German Ideology or History and Class Consciousness.

Scientific marxism means not rejecting all science if it disagrees with your own personal ideas but looking at the data and making your own conclusions.
You are being anti-scientific, which also makes you anti-marxist.

families are ultimately affected by their material conditions in psychological ways, when one family member is effected materially, it affects members of that family. Are you denying this?

Hammer and Sickles + Maoists are legitimately always retarded.

No shit. All psychology is emergent from work and property relations. Including heterosexuality.

Both of you need to figure out what dialectics are, and figure it out fast.

Do everyone and a favour and kill yourself.

Yeah but how would you stop this? Considering this kind of abuse is found with regards to many so-called conservative persons and institutions. I'd argue that being pro-homo rights would give these types less avenues to hide their abuse. I mean you certainly can't seek help for abuse if you don't know anything about what's really happened to you as well as if you are too ashamed to seek help.

Also what the other user said. If "homos have a higher chance of having suffered from abuse"="all homos are victims of abuse" in your mind then you have outed yourself as a brainlet.

That is *literally* the same argument you're using that homosexuality is a deviation from the default.

What the fuck are you talking about.

This is the argument you're using.

I don't care.
I'm for people with a strong penchant towards homosexuality having the right to do their own thing in peace
However, most LGBT protests in Western countries make me cringe — like most of the shit the "left" concerns itself nowadays, i.e. anything except wage-slavery — as they seem to be only about showing to bigots/bad guys that they are unhappy and nothing else other than a vague support for the Russian and Turkish gay community.
Yeah, there are some fucking assholes out there (pun subconsciously intended, I guess), but showing how gay you are in the streets won't change much in the West at this point. Homophobia will subside as younger generations get more used to people being faggots early on.
The opposition between hetero- and homosexuality is not a dichotomy but a spectrum anyway : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
In other words,it's a spook and you are all gay

I'm pretty sure it's not Holla Forums, they don't know what "reification" is.
We, humans, are all part of nature, and every strain of human behavior (including you being a dumbass) can't be anything but natural.
However, it's a behavior that doesn't help the proliferation and reproduction of our species. And maybe it's related to sexual abuse, I can give you that, but back that shit up with sources pls.

Where? You litterally do not make sense.

You are, by implication, assuming heterosexuality to be the inherent state of man's being when you suggest that sexual abuse is the source of non-heterosexual behavior. This is using the flawed argument I accuse you of.

I never claimed that bottom thing. Read my other posts.
How do you stop anything from occurring?

That wasnt me you illiterate retard.

summarize your point then or stop talking to me

meh

We are pro-worker, even LGBT worker
We are against porkies, even LGBT porkies

Name literally any reason why I should care who someone else is fucking besides "lol reddit sjw"

There's no post ids dude. This isn't reddit.
By posting statistics on imageboards duh.

I am going to stop talking to you because youre a fucking moron but I will summarize my point.
I was the guy that called you and this cunt retarded.

Homosexuality is not very well understood. It is unlikely to be the result of purely environment or purely genetics, as with all things that arent simple stuff like haircolour. You cannot make claims about it being one way or the other without good study and proper testing of hypothesis.

"Hetronormality" also isnt "bourgeois". Marriage is. The ruling class have historically always been what you could call the most "degenerate". It is for this very reason that early communists saw homosexuality as bourgeois hedonism.

The nuclear family, however, is a result of the bourgeoisie, due to inheritance.

We're pro-LGBTQ because they're comrades and deserve to be respected. Just like we're pro-straight because they're comrades and deserve to be respected. And pro-Christian because they're comrades and deserve to be respected, and pro-Atheist because they're comrades and deserve to be respected.

We're pro-people-living-however-they-want-and-not-bothering-anybody.

no

Who cares if someone is or isn't? Homosexuality isn't the burning question of our time nor any other time for that matter. It's just a distraction.

why do want to opress non-cis het people with your reactionary standards?
people should be free to be who they are without ANY judgement

But you can be this and still be massively degenerate, false flag-kun.

Some sorts of societal norms are still required for an orderly society.

Queer liberation, not pink capitalism.