What is life without struggle? Will communism eliminate having dragons to face...

What is life without struggle? Will communism eliminate having dragons to face? Will society be a boring thing to participate in?

I think that new contradictions will develop in both early-stage communism as well as late-stage communism. Hopefully their nature will be less fundamental and destructive.
Anyway, weebum related

No, it enables them to face true struggles instead of unfair bullshit.

Under communism will OP stop being a worthless faggot?

This kills communism.
Not having to suffer as a wageslave literally renders life meaningless. It would definitely kill all struggles and be boring as fuck.
Now abandon all your silly lefty ideas and go back to suffering for your boss while he is chilling enjoying is maritime trips on his yacht sniffing cocaine from the tummies of hot girls, but be happy that you aren't like him cuz since he doesn't struggle he is bored as fuck.

Find primitive aliens and uplift them by giving them armchairs.

Space travel and colonization of planets will bring it's own struggles and risks.

Life and death is already a struggle without having to heap on the burden of slavery.

Shut your monkey ass up.

What struggles are there for most people under the life of fully automated luxury communism? Most people would surely slowly rot away as most people don't really have that spark in them

I don't know, I'm basically just rambling right now because at the same time as I want Communism, I see that there is not really much point to life under such society.

Life is nothing without struggle.

Life is nothing, with or without struggle.

Might as well live a pleasant one.

I wish it was boring. But we will have dragons and competition in arts, sports and sciences.

Why do you care about late stage communism? Early stage communism is what is relevant here. And there will be struggle and political fights, expeditions and things to reach as an individual. Not everyone will be an astronaut, not everyone will be chief coordinator or head of city planning comission. Making areas lost to climate change livable again will be a struggle under hard conditions for the involved. Scientists will allways have things to struggle for and sports will stop being a shitty hyper capitalised bullshit thing but be much more about honest competition.

We will have to remake culture and society, build massive infrastructure and overcome political problems. I think in the early stages people will wish for less struggle.

What bland texture.

Maybe, but at least the value I give my own existence isn't contingent on how much it sucks.

Communism isn't like capitalist "utopias" where lay around all day and food just flies in your open mouth. That's why the FALC and anti-work memes needs to die. Communism is a society of free producers.

I'm not sure you understand what the anti-work thing is fundamentally about. It is about minimising socially necessary labour, not all possible forms of work.

What struggle are you specifically talking about? Seems to me food and shelter is a prerequisite to engage in other more fulfilling parts of life. The problem is the consumerist culture of being a spectator to life rather than participation.

Is alienated labor and wage/debt slavery considered "struggle" now?
Gee, I sure do appreciate having to drag myself to work every day to have enough money for food and my monthly loan payments. Yeah, it really spices up my life and keeps me from boredom knowing that I'm a paycheck or two away from homelessness.