La zad

can somebody explain this place to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetland
youtube.com/watch?v=JRCSznbq9ZI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_(Huxley_novel)?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The expression Zone to Defend or ZAD (French: zone à défendre) is a French neologism used to refer to a militant occupation or anarchist commune that is intended to physically blockade a development project. The ZADs are organized particularly in areas with an ecological or agricultural dimension,notably in the permanent blockade village against an airport in Notre-Dame-des-Landes. However the name has also been used by occupations in urban areas, i.e.: in Rouen, in Décines-Charpieu. One of the movement's first slogans was "ZADs everywhere" and though there are no official figures, in early 2016 there were estimated to have been between 10 and 15 ZADs across France.

The acronym "ZAD" is a détournement of "deferred development area" (from French: "zone d'aménagement différé").In 2015, the term "Zadist" entered the 2016 edition of Le Petit Robert dictionary as "a militant occupying a ZAD to oppose a proposed development that would damage the environment.

Seems to just be a term to describe long-term encampments of Anarchist protesters.

Looks comfy. No girls allowed.

Imagine how much literal cuckolding is practiced among anarchists because "muh hierarchy".

hi Holla Forums

funny how you have dick on your mind all the time isn't it

People are occupying a place where the gouvernment wants to build a new airport.

This airport is absolutely unneeded (there's already one near Nantes that works perfectly fine) and its construction would destroy a beautiful place.

The project is 100% about money. Vinci is the company who wants to build the airport and take care of its maintenance (for the next 70 years I think).

People are protesting against that stuff for more than 5 years now, some of them are even living there.
I'm not looking down on them because I totally support their cause, but it seems to be a gutter punk lair.
My friends who gave a concert once over there told me strange stories about it. To them, it was basically an open air loony house and that was the reason why the gouvernment was lenient on them, while they were busy doing whatever they were doing in the countryside, they were not fucking around in the city.

it's also an ecologically significant area :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetland
youtube.com/watch?v=JRCSznbq9ZI

Thanks, comrade, that was really interesting.

yes, after the revolution everyone will live in barricaded swamp villages.

What does lack of hierarchy have to do with cuckolding?

Punks à chien don't seem to care about monogamy as far as I can tell.

Maybe, I wouldn't know what French punks think about monogamy.
But thats beside the point, the question is what lack of hierarchy has to with cuckolding.

If you don't abuse and humiliate your woman into a place of subservience, she might develop a self-esteem and cheat on you.

Holla Forums is so beta any kind of non monogamous relationship is cucked to them because they can only picture themselves as the cucklet in any relationship where they don't keep their sexual partner locked in the bedroom

I see, it makes sense now. Women let Trump grab them by the pussy because he's a rich and famous, so anarchist women must be cum buckets for chad since they don't believe themselves to be subservient to their male partners.
Genius.

Yeah, it's like a regular marriage, but you don't lie about occasionally fucking other people.

lol yeah, adoulterous until the man finds out and kills you.
Why the fuck you want to go around and fuck other people? Why are you married in the first place??

Just another joke of a squat that is entirely tolerated and even recognized by bourgeois society. Many others like it exist, like Freetown in Denmark, Ruigoord in the Netherlands, etc. and they are similarly wholly incapable of even recognizing the basic root of capitalism as it actually is: the wage-labour relation as such.

why do you assume women are the ones cheating? Men cheat more often, or at least are more willing to admit it in surveys.
I'm not married, and I'm a (serial) monogamist, but according to reality that doesn't seem to work for a lot of people, so I see no reason to look down on people who are honest enough not to pretend.

Yeah, because claiming social ownership of another person is fucking bourgeois. If two people want to be in an exclusive romantic/sexual relationship then fine, but that isn't the only sort of relationship and it shouldn't be treated like the default or only valid kind.

Can you guys shut up with your Holla Forums-tier retarded off topic meme?

I thought Brave New World was supposed to be a dystopia?

Brave new world is what happens when anarkiddies conquer the world

I'm that case collectivism is capitalism. But clearly it is something different

Yeah, it is, but because of how and to what end these things in their society were used, not the things themselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_(Huxley_novel)?wprov=sfla1

Really? Dosen't look like a place with a lot of wage labour going on.

you are so fucking stupid

Find a flaw

except 100% of the time it's due to capitalists outpopulating the partisan anarchist state

Cheating is abuse.

Marriage is retarded unless you're either

A) Having kids.
B) Genuinely committed to being with one person for the rest of your life for whatever reason.

It's fully possible to have a romance without getting married.

On the flip side, though, I also don't understand some people who get into monogamous relationships for fucking decades and still aren't married. Fucking Grandpa has been "dating" Granny for 30 fucking years. What, are you trying to keep your fucking options open at fucking 60? Just get married you dumb fucks.

Still salty?

sounds kinda comfy