REEEEEvolution/ leftypol dubs

How you goin' lads.
I'm sorry if stuff like this belongs in the e-celeb thread, but I have some bad news.

Recently, YT has put my channel on strike. Two of my videos have removed for "hate speech", "Shooting Tsars " and "The anti-anglo gang". I won't be able to post videos for two weeks.

This might be the end of my YT channel, which I find laughable, considering literal fascist videos are still around and being published, and have had no repurcussions or have been taken down. really makes you thinkg But, I garuntee you, I'm not willing to give up. Luckily I still have vidme, and I encourage other leftyanons to get them.

I will upload the rest of my videos on vid.me, including our recent collab of our dub together, which can be found here.

vid.me/x3AjU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/casersatz/status/884559589185912832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f

Repeal it, stating parody. I had a video on Castro removed for hate speech, gore and support of terrorism a couple years back, and I managed to get the strikes taken off.

Hmmm, wonder πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§whoπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ is behind this?

Have you tried appealing the youtube strike yet? As you've said, it seems unfair considering there's unchecked fascist shit everywhere on Youtube that breaks the "hate speech" rule much worse.

Either way I seriously doubt they will delete your account.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

Keep going based Bat'ko

I think you underestimate youtubes retardation

I don't usually engage in leftist youtube all that much but I recently found your channel Bat'ko and I piss myself laughing constantly at your humour.

Syndicalist solidarity from across the tasman brotha

t. okhrana

Cheers lads. I reckon it's probably some Holla Forumsyp bullshit or triggered shitlibs.

Either way, I have a plan. I may have to start from scratch, but it'll be worth it.

tell us your plan based Bat'ko

Shit mate I'm sorry your videos are great, youtube bans tend to be specially retarded.
Have you tried to repeal them??

Ayo fuck that jazz. I'm gonna mirror it on our Facebook page with credit and a link to your channel and tell people what happened.

Everyone else also mirror it to a Youtube channel, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. with an explanation and a link to Bat'ko's channel.

Just make a new account under a slightly different name. It's not like you will report you for "OC don't steal" when you upload them under a different account.

Bat'ko 2.0 will lead the revolution

ANARCHO-SYNDICALIST- EGOIST STORMING OF YOUTUBE HQ AND SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION FOR THE PROLTERIAT CLASS NOW!

Looks like theres a concerted takedown campaign going on. We've lost 3 good ones now.

Time to start mirroring boys.

Pierre Tru-Dank got his Twitter deleted recently too btw

someone post the image of alt-righters having a demonstration behind a row of cops and talking about how the feds is out to get them

Gee Bat'ko?
How come your mom let's you have two strikes?

I think I might know what might be happening. So a while back I remember seeing screenshots from Holla Forums on Google+ (an app that's become pretty fucking reactionary as of late since liberals are returning to Facebook and Twitter).
The screenshot showed how you can get videos down by saying this videos threatens Jews or some shit since they know if it threatens "whites" it won't be taken seriously. I've had a video of mine taken down because of this that was a mirror from over here.
If you want I can go search around for the screenshots

THE ANGLOS OF Holla Forums AND SA KNOW

thanks fam. The screenshots got posted onto Google+ after that but it was actually encouraging you do it to all other leftist videos

twitter.com/casersatz/status/884559589185912832

cant edit post, having been on chans in a while

why do we just go do that to VoxDay/Redice shit, since they actually do advocate for andua shoah?

I doubt we should stick to their level. Besides this isn't the right post to do it

dumbshade strikes again

I agree, we need to do the opposite, expose them as being the snowflakes, since they want to false flag let them, it'll only make them look childish.

Just reupload the videos. Who gives a shit what Youtube thinks?

Just creat a second channel and reupload everything there.

youtube be like

LoL

Bat'ko. Permission to mirror the video on my own youtube channel?

happens to alt-right people all the time, liberal YT superstars or, commissars, or whatever they're called wet their frilly panties when they see non-liberal content and flag it.

Is that supposed to be demeaning? Because that sounds fucking hot.

Makes me very sad to hear the bad news, Bat'ko. ): I wish you the best on vid.me! I'll go ahead and make an account there, just so I can keep my support for you consistent. You're such an inspiration to all of us here on Holla Forums, you don't deserve these awful things happening to you. Fuck YouTube, you're the best.

Does it need to be done multiple times for a particular video? We could put this to a test.

It kind of happens to everyone since YouTube is retarded and after all these years haven't been able to get their shit together.

Found what you were looking for.

Kek, I think I may start raiding their youtube list with this strategy since they want to be cunts about it.

I bet someone used this as an excuse for hate speech.

Pinochet videos are fine but shooting Czars isn't?

Also this needs it's own thread, YouTube is a mess.

This alone should be evidence enough that "hate speech" is liberal ideology and must be purged from leftist discourse.

Appeal the strikes.

Post the video files on Holla Forums so people can mirror them

My computer doesn’t show .webm filles

Just dispute it, it won't stay down I bet

I'm 99% sure nobody even watched the video, it was probably a robot responding to pol spamming.