So, net neutrality will be gone in 2 weeks...

So, net neutrality will be gone in 2 weeks. Is there a mass torrent of all the good leftist literature so I can stockpile just in case?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecharnelhouse.org/2016/01/02/open-source-marxism-2016-fresh-batch-of-pirate-scab-pdfs/
theanarchistlibrary.org/special/distro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thecharnelhouse.org/2016/01/02/open-source-marxism-2016-fresh-batch-of-pirate-scab-pdfs/
Not torrent, but enjoy.

bump

why?

Give me sauce for this please. It'll help me and the other brainlets.

And no Badiou or Lacan either. But fortunately there are shitloads of books by them or regarding them that you can find on libgen.io

Can someone upload a torrent of all of these?

Found this: theanarchistlibrary.org/special/distro

true.

i still downloaded the pdfs :)

just go to the library

Net Neutrality will most likely stay. If liberals make enough of a fuss about it, like how they got SOPA indefinitely shelved, we have nothing to worry about.

I don't think this is the case. I'm pretty sure what got Obama to put SOPA and the last attempt at breaking net neutrality back to bed was that he valued what the big tech companies like Facebook thought more than he valued what ISPs thought.

Rip Americans
I'll enjoy the Holla Forums salt

4/pol/ is half and half on the issue while 8/pol/ is clearly anti net neutrality since liberals support it. It's hilarious since repealing net neutrality will mainly hurt conservative sites like info wars and breitbart will be screwed

Don't kid yourself, ISPs will start supporting those sites to gain even more support in their jewery
What will happen is they throttle sites that opposed them from the beginning to take their revenge.

So, what's going to happen when Trump decides to buckle down and remove net neutrality for good?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've heard of and seen so far, it's basically going to turn American cyberspace into something similar to what's going on in Japan right now.

You asked for good leftist books

SOPA wasn't indefinitely shelved – they pretended they had, and then tried to shove it in every major treaty afterwards, including the TPP and TTIP.

What's going on with Japan's cyberspace?

I was starting to wish the French had won at Waterloo, but this is fine too!

Why?

ISPs are Pretty liberal in the States

We lost the war on internet spying bills actually. Last December 2015 this motherfucker successfully snuck a version of CISPA into the federal budget bill that had to pass. It happened swiftly and secretively and still not enough people are aware of it.

Can someone post screencaps of both Holla Forums's opinion on Net Neutrality

good thing everyone is so focused on the real issues.

only until they have to change stances. what makes you think people in on something like this have any allegiances like that?

this is a good thing for the internet
but the truth is they are not liberal, they're fascist.

so what do your opinions on vpns?

ISPs aren't going to take away your books if NN goes away, they're going to shake the big Internet companies down for cash. Everything else is just bullshit the big net companies spout in order to get people who won't be personally affected (except maybe that Netflix will cost slightly more).

you stop that