Be me

Fam…

GG m8 fucking idpol everywhere

"anarchists"

stupid post

i haven't heard anyone trans identify as anything else but the male and female pronouns and "they/them" so far.

when will it end?

The ride never ends

This sounds like a conversation in Fallout.

This did not happen.

Fake

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

That's because trans people identify as one of two genders. The people on the "nonbinary" and "genderqueer" trains are the ones who use those new pronouns, along with the people who are part of that crowd but call themselves "transgender" despite clearly being something different. Trans people identify as the other (of two) genders than what matches their body. Those other folks say gender is a social construct etc. and that actual trans people are basically reactionaries enforcing cultural norms. These other people are legitimately insane a lot of the time, looping around to the point that they start making the same arguments and religious fundamentalists, i.e. that being trans or gay is a personal choice as opposed to an immutable trait.

Where the fuck do you hang out that such things happen to you? School's anarchist club? Fuck that shit. Either find a better place to hang out or stop giving shit about politics. Your story sounds fake anyway, even the SJW's are at most part not the strawmen that alt-right makes them out to be, believe it or not.

you guys have autism.

The real question is how much of that is caused by Holla Forums hivemind being on spectrum and how much by anarchists being worthless shits.

Death to Idpol.

I once got like 6 (You)'s by posting at random in a thread "What about human nature, ever think of that?"

What about human nature, ever think of that?

Mostly the first. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§TheyπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ actually tried this at a local anarchist coffee shop some years back, ended with the feminists being barred from aranging meetings. And kicking out the "feminists" got us a lot heat from the local Marxist. Good times.

either bad attempt at satire or another shitty Holla Forumsyp post

death

FAKE

The only way your story would be "true" is if it was some sort of anarcha-feminist club or some other weird leftist group.

well yeah, its still a political board

I don't think Holla Forums has reached the stage where they're capable of distinguishing between MLs & anarchists, let alone satirizing the stereotypes tankies have about anarkiddies.