Tfw in Engels' time the prole making ten schillings a day was still the bourgeoisie of the nuclear family and exploited...

thanks Feminism you're shit you ruined everything for the average male wage cuck and only made capitalism more robust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exploiting people is too much effort. Even the exploiters are victims of capitalism.

Get a dog.

Engels was a fucking faggot tbh.

he didnt invest feminism you chode

Tbh capital relied on the nuclear family during its most stable period (post WWII-1970's) and women gaining access to the labour market coupled with ever increasing wages for every demographic contributed largely to setting in motion the cycles of crises capital still is in

naw. women entering the workforce was a product of stagnant wages not the cause of it

How so?

Dogs are bourgeois themselves as all pets generally are. I'm not picking up dog shit twice day every day in the streets for ten years straight. People who own dogs outside of a rural environment where the dog can do a job disgust me tbh.

Wouldn't vote for you tbh.

I didnt say that, i just said he was a fucking faggot

fuck off Holla Forums

Strictly he didn't say that, he just moaned that feminism exists. That doesn't imply any movement to counteract it.

tbh if we're having a moan I could probably join in, a lot of structures designed to empower females makes joining social democratic parties an incredibly unattractive proposition since females, who are in my experience of the party predominantly centrists, have an inbuilt power-structure, while also benefiting from all the different social rules in play. Not to mention fucking headlines like these [one female candidate was a worthless centrist and the other belongs in the conservative party.] resulting from the party being concerned as much with social issues as economic ones. Better to have high female representation than good policies…

It's not that women are inherently centrist or any spooked shit like that, it's just the reality of the setup of the party. There's no way to fix it (certainly not by bringing back male-dominated union paternalism, because unions are [a] now mostly female and [b] dead.), but it's a real fucking bastard of a situation. Personally I just prefer to admit that I belong in the 1970s.

All sucdem flags should just filter to the nazi or mustache one tbh.

Just turn yourself gay already if you're this fucking pathetic. You have the whole Internet for this, one of the first higs 4chan should have taught you is that sexuality isn't inherent.

I wish you /r9k/ fucks would go away and stop pretending to be marxists tbh.

Read Engels idiot.

have a wank you thirsty twat

You need to go back. Or at least you need to fucking read Marx

I literally would go back when a person like me had value on the sexual free market but I'd need a time machine.

You're gonna have to look for a long time to find a period where women would find you attractive, fam

No not really, marriages didn't work that way back then. Attraction was truly a non issue. Being a beta provider was enough. That's why I wish to go back.

Ok fam

Marriage sex is consensual

no such time in history

that includes the future btw

No you truly are mistaken, in the past simply being a provider was enough, you are unfortunately right about the present and the future, sexual liberation has resulted in a brutal set of sexual relations and the rise of the sexual bourgeoisie.

Convert to Islam and move to Saudi Arabia.
There you can get 4 women and you don't need to woe the lady, her opinion is unimportant. You need to woe her father. And if that don't work, gift him enough sheep, goats, horses and camels until he says yes.

Wahabism was literally made for losers and whiners like you to legally sleep with as much women as possible without the women having a say so. And since Saudi-Arabia is under US protection, this can go on undisturbed for the next 50 years or so.

can you believe there are people who fantasise about going back to the 1950s just so they can have 15 minutes of unfulfilling sex with an ugly woman who hates them for the purposes of creating a thalidomide baby that they'll fortunately never have to care for because the ugly ducking has put 42 sleeping pills in their "I just got home from a day at the plant and I feel like beating something up" bourbon?

Hmm Saudi Arabia doesn't exactly hand out citizenships Willy nilly and I don't want to get circumsize myself. You're not exactly being practical.

Heh nice strawman. The overwhelming majority of women are average who got paired off with overwhelmingly average looking men.

Here you go dweeb

Lower your expectations until the market clears.

this is a shit thread and I struggle to understand why anyone is participating in it

My standards could not be any lower especially considering I'm just maybe slightly below average.

The chad sexual bourgeoisie and tinder is wreaking havoc on reasonable expectations.

Even gay men complain about grinder destroying the gay club scene.

it wasn't a market then and it's even less of a market now

it's not a strawman, that's what you literally want

doesn't mean it would be what happened to you

because there's been a surge of this shit bait on here in the last few weeks and i wanna make sure to any robot spectator that if this is what they want they can go back to their board.

read bordiga and never post again

No it's truly a complete strawman, it concentrated the worst aspect of pair bonding of the 50s and condensed them all into one post, it's a total bs strawman and you know it

yes, that's called criticism. you say a thing and other people tell you if and why the thing is bullshit. the other user posted some reasons why it's bullshit.

here's what a strawman is: you say a thing and some guy misconstructs what you say to make the arguing easier for him.

Nah it's a strawman. A total strawman. It tried to take an absolute worst case scenario and present it as a complete definite. And even then it's still better than being an unwanted beta male wage cuck incel.

It's okay. Construct another strawman for me so I can burn it down again.

Even the best case scenario would just be Stockholm Syndrome. If no woman would want you today, they won't want you any time.
Here's a simple solution to your problem: Stop being an unlikeable asshole. Get a shave, shower, and start treating women as human beings rather than sex bots

People with arranged marriages grow into each other and arranged marriages have far lower divorce rates. Breaking relationships or marriages over trivial bullshit and acting as if marriage is a prison is a complete western meme that only exists because of the sexual free market. Your husband of ten years never got that promotion he was gunning for! Divorce and demand alimony and sleep around with younger men! You go girl! The laws and societal zeitgeist are completely on your side!

I do all of the stuff you mention. I swipe right on every girl in tinder, get a handful of matches who never respond to me, and rinse lather and repeat. The one women who I have manged to have sex with in the last hear was a post menopausal cougar in her late 40s. And I had to work for it. Let's not even get into the fact that she was no longer capable of providing children to me.

All because of the unregulated sexual free market.

you tell that to me when you have to divorce from your 4/10 wife because you looked at a girl the wrong way and she blow the lid of decades of pent up anger at you. go have a wank and stop thinking about pussy all the time you dupe.

Soc dems belong to Holla Forums.

Thanks for proving my point.

Yes, Stockholm Syndrome

It's really not like that, but keep on comparing society's oldest institution to kidnapping beating and rape, just another strawman for me to burn down.

Fuck off to Saudi Arabia

Thanks feminism now i don't have to stay at home making chicken tendies for people like OP

you don't get to decide what a triviality is

wtf i'm a feminist now

The poster himself implied it was trivial, the cognitive dissonance is off the charts!

Can't you poison his drink anyway, for old time's sake?

Saudi women are virginal and pure and they trust their fathers, it is most definitely not against their will. Saud women still exercise a great degree of autonomy in any event.

People can be conditioned to like whatever the prevailing order is. Saudi women consider western women vacuous whores who are slaves to hedonism. makes you think.

Citation needed

hey have you considered that women don't want to fork you because you say insane shit like this? no amount of basic hygiene will make up for being this revolting, the only way someone would put up with you is if they were legally forced to

Engels was hardly a communist at all. He corrupted the nascent Marxist ideas. His book was published after Marx's death and it shows.

I have excellent hygiene, please refer here:

There is nothing insane about that post it merely a statement of fact with hyperbole sprinkled in.

No I did not.

Further more i do not make unpalatable statements like that on a first date, only on anonymous image boards, as do most people. If you argue my user persona permeates my being so much that it is obvious IRL I hope you hold yourself to the same standard with whatever unpalatable statements you yourself make in an user environment. Again a silly strawman.

I DO have social awareness, I do not open tinder convos with Saudi mating practices.

how bourgeois of you

Why do you even have these discussions? You won't get any pity. Wait a month and pretend to be a girl who can't get a BF if you want that :^)

Nobody is asking for pity on Holla Forums. This board is for a critical examination of the capitalist base and the prevailing superstructure that permeates society and its subsequent ideology. Holla Forums is for pity.

You should try it.
Make a sheikh wearing a solid gold thawb your profile picture and you'll be drowning in a viscous liquid that isn't oil…

Another point of failure of the sexual free market! Another contradiction!

Makes you think!

Thanks feminism, now I have to pretend to be a decent human being and treat them ladies right, if I ever wanna score.

Why do you expect women to be any better than men, and why aren't you bitching about how cruel men can be?

This is why your kind killed Rosa

Yeah, that's what women respond best to, being a nice guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

because it isn't difficult for faggots to get guys to fuck them