New Conservatives - How will they work?

So it's come to my attention that in the US the American Dream literally got strangled to death from whateever was left of it with the election of Donald Trump. Family's opinions have basically confirmed this who are pretty conservative themselves. So what will the new generation of conservatives do since the American Dream has been suffocated by their new president (a rich dude who sat on his ass till his dad died).
How exactly will they replace that void? What is the alternatives can they do?

friend, the American dream died back in the recession of '08, only rightist fools still believe muh trump could 'bring it back'.

We're already seeing it. A hard push to full fascism, instead of flirting with it now and then.

I know that. But he basically killed whatever was left of it (the Economic Boom that happened post-WW2 helped "revive" it). Since righties tended to hold onto that thought. And just recently with my boomer side of the family finally going "I don't think it's possible anymore" who firmly believed in it, won't this signal maybe it is officially dead on thought was well?

Neo-whiggism will become the law of the land. Something in the UK that we saw is that all the old traditional tories (the One nation tories) are the economically interventionist ones, whereas the modern cohort of conservative (Notting Hill Set) are socially progressive. As such, I see the social conservatives getting more economically interventionist and the laissez-faire lot going centrist again.

This reality is god awful so far with a dude who wants to become king ruling France

The new conservatives, not neocons but the alt-right and alt-light, as well as other peripheral groups, are a result of the Gramscian obsession with cultural hegemony and De Sade's obsession with transgressive display. Read this.

>I predict that poor southern folk who make up the majority of conservatives will slowly move to the left through movements like Redneck Revolt only in best reality

fug didn't mean to quote that

as long as our Dream revolves around our relative economic status we will never reach what is essential or meaningful in life

in general they should seek the revival of the traditions of Western civilization and a return to a natural order of things.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow my first thread that has gotten the attention of a Holla Forumsack
Should I feel proud?

Good night ladies and gents.
It's past 2 AM here

The revolution never sleeps, wake yo ass up.

Magic and spirituality don't exist, the universe is a cold, unforgiving, empty place that doesn't give a fuck about your traditions. We are one errant space rock from mass extermination, can't wait to see the ghost of Evola try to stop that.

Fag.

you can believe that if you wish but then the Left's perceived economic and social struggles become groundless and disappear into thin air, there's nothing wrong with stardust enslaving stardust, there's nothing unjust about one form of matter appropriating other forms of matter.

Sasuga Holla Forums

Why do conservatives keep trying to rebrand themselves and then come at us with the same godawful shite?

elaborate.
why is it wrong for stardust to enslave or destroy other stardust?

It isn't, it just a silly thing to do given mutual aid. Furthermore, you've resorted to the fallacy of composition (humans are stardust and if my arbitrary moral rules apply to stardust then they apply to humans because they're, like, the same amirite?).

Go back now.

" First believe that God is a living being immortal and happy, according to the notion of a god indicated by the common sense of humankind; and so of him anything that is at agrees not with about him whatever may uphold both his happyness and his immortality. For truly there are gods, and knowledge of them is evident." - Epicurus, letter to Menoeceus.

you need to figure out your worldview. You aren't going to start a revolution by saying things you dont like are "silly" for "reasons" you can't seem to explain.

Holla Forums get the fuck out.

this is me /threading my own post