Good Memes

I need the best leftist memes/propaganda possible. Preferably won't be inkheavy. Gotta radicalize some kids at a summer camp I teach at.

none of this shit means anything, neither is it funny

Imagine your summer camp teacher came up to you, took out his phone and showed you a funny internet picture with Stalin as a smug Pepe in an attempt to convince you that communism is a really hip and kewl ideology for the cool meme-loving teens.

I don't usually agree with leftcoms but it's really fucking dumb to try to proselytize to teenagers at a summer camp. Depending on what kind of activities the summer camp has, you could teach kids about principles like co-operation and mutual aid without the ideological baggage.

oh boy

Did your summer camp teacher touch your lele?

this, what are you even doing OP

You aren't cool. Stop trying to be. Thats probably why you aren't cool.

Every time I see these I cringe.

Lefty memes are almost as cringey as Christian memes

As a lefty myself, I kind of have to agree for a lot of these. Well, some of them are funny. Most are kind of cringy.

Nigger that's a 2009 reaction image with a facebook filename.

What the fuck is up with all of these samey artificial politicial meme groups infesting Facebook anyway? They've come out of absolutely nowhere, and cater to the same type of person who believes Streep memes are #RESIST #SLAY, yet I'll scroll by at least two my-first-polsci-class meme posts, memes fresh from TheHill comment boxes, assorted anti-edge meme groups (edgy humor makes you automatically alt-right now), and pic related, which churns memes out hourly

Where the fuck did all these come from?

butthurt polcucks itt

go away

If you were my camp counselor I'd probably shit in your mattress.

Gonna be honest, this almost made me not post pics.

this

I hope these will do, OP.

When was the last time you interacted with a person irl? Other than your mommy of course.

is it supposed to be traditional Nazi or a more conventional usage which is basically everyone who isn't gurgling poz cock?

faget

stop bumping this shitstain of a thread i cringe every time i see it at the top of the catalog

OP is a pedo