Milo book flops

Controversial right-wing figure Milo Yiannopoulos has sold just 152 copies of his book “Dangerous” in the UK after many of his alt right supporters cut ties with him.

The book sold 18,000 copies in the United States despite debuting at number one for a day on Amazon’s non-fiction chart, according to Nielsen Bookscan. That is less than a fifth of the figure Yiannopoulos’ PR team has claimed.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/books/milo-yiannopouloss-dangerous-book-sells-152-copies-uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1687A2C8D7FEDC7B941B4DAC1922BB7F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody could have predicted this.

He destroyed his eceleb career and his fans have moved on to Jordan Peterson or Sargon or Rebel Media. Guess he can retire to fucking brown boys now.

B-But I thought antifa just gave him attention and opposing him was counter-productive!

“By now, you may have heard reports claiming we only sold 18,000 copies of Dangerous and that our 100,000 copies claim is exaggerated. I’m happy to report that this is fake news,” he said.

These kinda don't belong in the same category

They're all transphobic sinners. How do they not belong in the same category?

this but unironically

Why? They're all faggots who appeal to the rationalist or aut-right fags to make money.

i want to read it just to see what kind of shit he would write about.

Apparently his writing is dogshite

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1687A2C8D7FEDC7B941B4DAC1922BB7F

"the most controversial book of the decade"
Hahahahahahhahahaha

kek

Wouldn't be surprised if it was ghost-written. That is the case most of the time with celebrities and politicians.

Wasn’t his poetry book beyond atrocious?

Why do you hate rational people?

didn't milo use dozens of interns to write his breitbart articles for him?

pick one

FOUR DIMENSIONAL CHESS

thats still too much