Hey you!

Stop with whatever you're doing and go read theory, RIGHT NOW!

true.
bye

Fuck off nerd I'm fapping.

Same, whatchu fappin to boyo?

b-but i was about to go to bed user
it's 4:30 AM

Disgusting tbh. How can you organize a revolution if you can't organize your life you slobs?

We could do a threesome

I'm at that "too tired to do anything, not tired enough to go to bed" stage. The limbo of online boards and shitposting is the only thing I can do.

no u

Okay sir what would you like me to read

And don't give me some same old run of the mill blab; I know how much we're being exploited. I want something revolutionary, and radical, that will actually open my eyes

this has been annoying me for a bit
I really dont fucking care if my room is cluttered, jordan. Its not a fucking showipece to present other people, it for me and there is little to no fucking value in maintaining an arbitrary standard of organization in it. I do not need my things to be arranged JUST SO because I am not an autistic 10 year old, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking down to me about your own autism.

L M A O

When you say theory, you mean Palgrave McMillan books on Tony Blair's government, right?

Read The Coming Insurrection by The Invisible Committee. Take the smashie pill

No. What for?

absolutely bourgeois
pretty sure Lenin had shitty rooms

I CAN, I just dont fucking waste my time on maintaining a needless, high-maintenace fucking "organization" of my personal space because of other peoples retarded standards that have no justification or reason other than the memetic assumption that you have to for some reason.

Stop it user, you're making me think of NEET Lenin in the politburo with Trotsky being an overbearing mom.

I spent all morning studying my local utopian traditions though

Reading is bourgeois

And so is using the internet instead of banging rocks together.

Fuck you I need to finish my SoE video it's taking over my life

But I'm working out reading theory right now you fucking opportunist.