Anarchists

I kind of love going into the mind of a leftist.
This guy is kind of there seeing the self contradictions of the left and especially anarchists.
rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/art/Choices-360904074
rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/art/Platformer-546757120

However he demonstrates how mentally crippling anarchism and leftism is.

Its like they are stuck with a fantasy land and incapable of dealing with reality.
If space aliens landed tomorrow and declared war on all humans and started shooting humans like in mars attacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=rXUOHb9K9Mo

These anarchists would not be mentally capable of even acknowledging this.
They are stuck in their

Mentality forever.

Its like they can not even understand that other evils can even exist.
Imagining space aliens or other things is simply impossible.
(the fun part would be if the left started telling everyone how peaceful these space aliens are in mars attacks and only evil fasho-nazi-xenophobes slander them)

Going back to reality its like anarchists are incapable of understanding there might be people who want to hurt them like muslims.
They are mentally blocked to understand anything outside of their world-view.
Its always the nebulous "capitalists" and "fashistso-racists-nazis" that are out there.

rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/art/Redirection-649882728

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophyexperiments.com/fatman/
philosophyexperiments.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty thread go back to >>>Holla Forums and learn the difference between leftists and libertarianism.

Nice quality.

you might consider that there are multiple conflicting definitions of what is

Care to elaborate how my points are bad?
Is
Not a leftists? Or Anarchist by your definitions.
I suspect he is.

The aliens would be here to spread the revolution.

One day you will learn to accept
THE ATOMIC REVOLUTION

lol YOUUUUU

Not me.

I honestly have no idea what you're even trying to say. You're calling Anarchists delusional yet are incapable of providing any examples and just vaguely mention something about Muslims.

I would not be surprised if the anarchists actually claimed this.

Its not more comical then thinking the Arab spring was somehow about Marxist revolution and not some insane muslims wanting to create a perfect religious state.

I knew from the start these "freedom fighters" smelled of Al-Quada.

capitalism didnt create everything bad but it has run its course at this point

lol you actually think the arab spring wasnt astroturfed to hell and back by the alphabet soup agencies

I know because

Forget all real life muslims for this simply answer this scenario without distractions or ruining away from the question.

So let make this a step by step.
1)We start with a fictional example of space aliens from the movie mars attacks.

So Martians come to earth and start shooting humans and killing them for no reason whatsoever.

2) Because this is a constructed example there is no

All the facts are known and set up.
So here is the question would you or other leftists/communists/anarchists acknowledge that martians are a real problem and threat?

3) I chose mars attacks for a exact and precise reason.
The aliens behave like space rednecks going around and shooting people.
There is no overwhelming technological advantage like in independence day (impossible to shot down even one ship).

So what would you do if this became reality?

Would you fight martians and cooperate with other humans even these "nazis" ?
or would you simply repeat leftist media (CNN) outrageous climes that:

Would you actually fight humans who are making a resistance to martians?
And say they are racists xenophobes martian-phobes?

If you are incapable of even imagining this you made my point.
You are mentally incapable of functioning outside of your world-view if new factions are introduced.
You are perma locked in your world-view kind of like in the movie Memento (only its with memories not world-view)
you always bounce back to your pre-made world-view no new information (hostile factions) can enter it.

It's orcs vs humans against I see.

Muslims live in a class society just like us and are the product of it. Indeed, it is class society that creates and reproduces religion. All conflict is based in the class struggle and we aren't served by dividing ourselves on national lines, which is really just a call to ignore the domestic enemy in favor of foreign enemies.

oh so its like when imperialist powers would come and attack places for their resources and man power
a tale as old as time, although struggling with the imperialist invaders would be hard to do with retards like you around
Huehue funny joke

And you are mentally crippled.

No its official at this point.
I used fictional examples to demonstrate something because its impossible to muddy the water in a constructed scenario.

There is no propaganda of innocent marcians.
I used movies to simplify this even more so you have a pre made puppet show for yourself.

I can use hypothetical human factions however you seam to be mentally incapable of even working with these hypotheticals.

Answer the scenario.

(You)

You type like you're legitimately mentally ill

POSADAS IS THE ONLY WAY

I like everyone to see that he leftists here bounces back to his world-view.

He literally is incapable of even understanding anything outside of his world-view.
He takes the lightest similarity in the scenario and bounces back to ranting about in this instance imperialism.

Then I say CNN only without the leftist part.
Did this trigger you?

Now answer the scenario.

Why are you mentally incapable of answering this?

You have a scenario and your commender was killed by a maniacal marcian what are you going to do?

fightin the ayys is gonna be hard with sperm wastes like you around

So how would you behave.
Its actually irrelevant for the scenario.
You can model it both ways.
Stop obsessing over irrelevant detail.

Marcian do you fight them?!

i like how i answer but you scurry away
typical polyp behavior calls everyone else brainwashed ideologues, calls billion dollar private companies leftist, and frame everything into an us vs foreign hordes dialogue. but if you get something you dont expect you slink away

aliens who come to attack humans and genocide us would have to be fought but your level of stupid ideology would have to be fought too, because polacks would probably join in with the aliens if they targeted groups ya cucks usually dont like

If they bitches are hot I'd be gettin some-a dat alien pussy, u kno what im sayin?

The whole point is that you're using a comstructed narrative rather than discussing really existing conditions.

Believe it or not, fantasy and sci-fi stories aren't political theory.

They don't believe it cuz their a bunch of gamergate neckbeards who think its edgy to call people nigger on an anonymous image board. They think real life is a video game, orcs vs humans and the white people are the humans.

Really can you rephrase it?

A simple
Would be enough yet you did not write anything of this kind ,not easily decipherable at least.
Prove me wrong and restate it with a simple:

you can even copy and past the phrase:
From me if you don't want to spend time typing it out.

nice argument
try again when you have some sociological skills. You can start with Giddens "Sociology"

Nigger, you come off as a pedantic brat trying to sound smart, you know that? You come here with a dumb meaningless strawman that you expect people to agree with, assuming way too much and fantasizing way too much.

Leave.

I love to study this phenomena.
The very idea makes you fell bad so you are going to talk about everything except this point.

You will distract with everything, nitpicking points.
Never answering the actual question.

WOW

Literally will sidetrack to his world-view enemy list at every opportunity.
Incapable of analysing a situation.
Incapable of functioning outside of his rants about his ideologies enemies/satan's

Will this be what you do?
If space aliens invade you will start ranting about gamergate?
You understand how this makes you look?

———–

If you want to know its a philosophical analysis and these questions are quite common.
For example (and I know(your actions here are a testament of this) you will obsess over this because you are mentally incapable of answering the question)
philosophyexperiments.com/fatman/
This Trolley problem was something that Ayn Rand refused to answer with her famous
I prefer the far more realistic version of starving seamen who need to eat one of their own to survive.
Realistic in the sense that this actually happened in reality, and people did have a trial over this.

Anarchists and Leftists if this question is so trivial why don't you post a quick answer?
One like like:
Is enough.

However I prefer a more detailed explanation where you exactly say how this martian war will relate to your overall revolutionary struggle.

PS:
More philosophical tests

And this, gentlemen, is sufficient proof as to why we need to genocide INTPs and their meaningless drivel

I'm sorry, but when did muslims or some other "monolithic force" even gather the inkling of a chance to challenge the US militarily?

That's because it's a completely retarded question that you came here with after going

You deserve nothing but contempt. You doomed yourself to not be taken seriously and nobody's gonna engage in any of your retarded shenanigans. You have to go back.

red and black salamander is an ancom mocking the idpol left, it's the same thing we do
the only contradictions are among the idpol liberal left

Not answering the question even more proving my point.

You need to stop with your obsession.
Do you not see that you literally are incapable of dealing with anything?
Its a simple scenario, and all I wanted is a simple answer.

Answer the scenario with aliens stop derailing and starting your monologues.

Its a simple scenario.

Real life alien contact will be nothing like mars attacks, for a civilization capable of interstellar 50% light speed destroying our planet would be trivial with relativistic kill vehicles.

However I was hoping to give you a enemy that you can fight in the seats and loot their weapons.
VS reality where 70% of the planet surface gets annihilated from the RKV at first impact and the rest is decaying with no one on the planet having the technological capabilities to ever shoot back (moon program crap is ridicules and will do nothing or be shot down).

Well, I'm okay with violence as long as it's killing fascists

I present intelligent discussion.
Yet you throw shit all day.
And all it takes to shut me up is this one simple line
Or
Wow so many words you have written yet non of them answer the question.
Saying its retarded makes you only look dumb.

It would really diminish my point if you where capable of answering it.
However all i have to do I point at all the posters who are mentally incapable of even answering one simple question.
You are literally proving my point with every post where you refuse to answer answer the question.

You're the one with the problem because everything in your life bounces back to jews niggers muslims and aliens. Get help.

You need to take your meds, OP.

what a pompous blind moron kek

I have a gun, you sperg, I'll use it the best I can to defend myself from anyone who threatens me, even if my example of choice would be putting a bullet on a porky kike's brain. that should answer your stupid question

You could have just posted your OP pic and a simple question
If the greys came down and invaded , trying to kill everyone, would you feel got back or would you try to reason with them?

That's all you had to do if you actually wanted the destitute answer you claim you want

However you posted some ramble confusing anarchist leftists and liberals and eventually trying to tie in muslims while calling people on the left DUDE THEY HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS LMAO
if aliens capable of space travel just landed and started genociding the human race of course I'd fight to kill to try and save it. But knowing your dumbass was what I was fighting to save would actually make it a bit harder because I know in the event of such a war for survival polyps would be trying divide and conquer left and right and probably damn the whole effort.

God I can't believe I'm defending anarchists

You don't sound like there's anything capable of shutting you up.

Not answering the scenario counter = 2.

PS:
Show where I ever used the words

However I did use
I should have censored it because you obsesses over it.
Its like a trigger for you to obsess over.

How am I supposed to address your point when you don't make a fucking point?

That, theoretically, there could be conflict that arises that is outside the realm of class struggle? Sure, but that has nothing to do with real politics in the here and now. Until that hypothetical alien invasion comes, our politics are very rooted in class society, and you've yet to provide any evidence that this sort of outside-context problem has occurred.

Ok we I will answer your question:

If aliens came down to kill ALL humanity, then of course we would fight. Why wouldn't we?

However, this is a poor analogy for any real life example because NO force on earth poses an existential threat to global capital (America) that aliens do.

What do you even mean by "fight". Like what, personally? Are you an idiot? That's a job for drones.

But what if the aliens were neocons
Checkmate, pls screen cap this rekage

I'm sorry to break it in but you lost that war some time ago.

Well thank you however why did you bring jews into this?

The scenario was more about alien invasion where you need to organize to fight back aliens on a long therm time.
Not your one time
You did not even explain what this man did for you to want to kill him?

Can you rephrase your answer for the martians scenario?

PS: Also you seam extremely angry and incoherent.
This will not make you look good or mentally stable.

because that's what you were saying in your OP, that we can't see beyond out ideology

I blame jews for capitalist abuse. hating self-proclaimed jews and porkies is my "fantasy land". So if I was able to do that for my own interests, why not the whole humanity? your point is dumb

porky jews are such disgusting creatures they might as well be venomous aliens, kek

PIC FUCKING RELATED, NIGGER

True.
I realized my mistake and how my OP was inappropriate.

I injected far to many confrontational conclusions.

Its hard not to if I know for a fact that its a conclusion everyone not indoctrinated into leftism will see.
For example I have archived a conversation here on Holla Forums.
All I did was ask one question "do you support censorship?" and in this entire conversation the same thing like here happened.

Massive non answering and
Accusations and me calmly and respectfully asking the same question over and over and getting no real answers.

In a wared way this is also important research that Holla Forums will act the same if the question is confrontational or not.
Maybe even you restrained yourself because I added the conclusion of how you sound and why(insane etc.)?

Thank you for this response.

Strange structuring of words
No its the human species not race in fact.
Strange
I expected more
I would fight back ….[inserting some details]

Was expecting more of a explanation of how you go about it.
However the wording of try is important because you never know if you are going to win.
——–

Nice insulting me.
Shows your standards.
However its honest and I appreciate it.

????
What is this?

What with the rest? Can you elaborate on this? Like I have no idea who or what will

PS:
Good job on being the first who actually answered the question properly.

dude are you stoned or something

Bravo on finally answering.
Another actual answer.

However you really have a strange word choice.
Why all?
What if they wanted to exterminate only lets say Russia or the USA or [select random country]?

Also this raises a important question why are you making a distinction between wanting to kill ALL humans?
What if they don't want to exterminate all humans(did you mean exterminate with kill ALL humanity) ?
What if they think its fun to shoot us and have no intentions on ever exterminating us?

Like a Predator+mars attacks hybrid where the aliens use drones who are on the level of the martian?
Easy to shot down however are going for kills in a idiotic way.
Will this change your decision of fighting them?
or not?

Why do they need to pose a threat?
What if its martian drones teleport in and play shot the humans.
It posses no threat to the government, its something that happens from time to time and get a lot of people killed.

I chose the movie mars attacks for a specific reason see that in it even kids can fight back the martians.
Its a enemy that can be combated even by civilians.
Not some abstract game of relativistic bombs where you pay some big government agencies to maintain the anti RKV defense system and shot back to a enemy that you have no idea how it even looks.
Space wars will not be like WW2 in space (Star Wars).

I like this answered.

You relies that you are a parody of yourself at this point?

What are you even on?

Nice I love how you presume to know my position.
Especially that its nothing like what you write.

Using the word nigger.
Using a picture from a right wing propagandist.
That references another right wing pundit and his catchphrase.
The comedy levels are off the charts.

And people ask why I'm under the impression leftists are brain-damaged and/or insane.

Here is the full un-cropped image for your(everyones comedy actualy) pleasure dude.

No.
Do you find it hard to understand my point?
I can draw you a flow chart if you like so you understand it.
You want a flaw chart?
There are 2 points actually.

Hey now, Im INTP and Im not retarded.

You're not making a point - I've already answered your question, now you push further redundant questions.

oh my god, seriously? how can you come here knowing so little about this place , thinking all leftists are "LIBRULS" and fancying yourself a genius hahahaha negroid you just demonstrated you don't know anything holy shit

are you some sort of burger normalfag? holy hell, what are you even doing here? I might be a brainlet but I feel sharper than you already HAHAHAHA

that part wasn't about you, twinkle toes

read it again

I don't want to make a point now.
I wanted to learn the position you people hold.

Now I like to have some clarification because:
A)I'm interested
B)I like to know your exact position
C)I don't want to misinterpret you

1)Is there a difference between extermination by aliens and only occasional non exterminating alien raids?

And

2)Do you only fight if the aliens want to exterminate every human (self preservation) or do you ignore it if the aliens want to exterminate only some countries?

3)What if the want to exterminate the country you live in and not every human? What do you do?

Its not a difficult concept to grasp if you even played one of these philosophy games you can see that some positions need clarification.

Learn to write something other then insane 12 year old on drugs levels of ramblings.

You are incapable of writing, learn to construct sentences with meaning, possibly in elementary school.
I did say your ramblings sound insane.

Words have meanings and botch racial classifications of "negroid" and "NIGGER" are to be used to describe race.
if you don't respect this you simply are degrading language and generating more meaningless noise.
And for this you will be mocked, like the language degenerating subhuman you are.
And your insane rambling writing of a 10 year old with ADHD and downs only make you look more idiotic.

Unless you are pro capitalism like Ben Garrison and Stefan Molyneux you are using ideologically opposed people to somehow post:

By any chance do you look something like this in real life?
I remember having adults with your writing style on forums and they look like this.
Pic related.

If you want to know someone actual position about something (that isn't your stupid sci-fi LARPing) why don't you just politely ask? Instead of going full retarded about "leftist" who can't "imaging some aliens invasion" and cannot "understand that other evils can even exist" outside capitalism.
Also
>philosophyexperiments.com/
next time try read actual philosphy and not some random page on the internet.
Maybe if you do it you'll stop coming here pretending to be smart because people is pissed off by your stupid quiz.

Yes, I'd fight the "Martians."

BTW, you ever see V? In that show there is a fifth column of alien visitors that are working against the leadership of the invaders. Not everything is as simple as you might want it to be.

You can defend against alien invasion without being speciesist and you could even work with other aliens.

this really has nothing to do with any leftist position. sudden alien invasion is unrelated and 'what would you do if aliens' doesnt really reflect anything about leftist politics, which is the subject of this board
if you absolutely must know, I guess in a situation where there was an existing leftist revolution but suddenly ALIENS, "occasional raids" would have to be fought if they were attacking towns and cities, the details differeing by how bad they were I suppose.(unite with the previous enemy if they're very bad, trea them strategically if they're not as bad).
If they came to exterminate some area I exist within itd be necessary to drop the previous conflict and fight them, if they were doing that somewhere else theres not much I could do, I'd hope our faction sent as much military as they could afford to help when they won.
this is really like something 12 year olds would talk about.

Is this basically Human Vs Orcs all over again just with aliens this time

Also the reason why Leftists focus so much on Capitalism is because it is the reason many if not all of the political conflicts on Earth currently are caused by Capitalism

On the whole alien shit, embrace the Alien's nuclear destruction for greater Posadist future
Posadas, Praise be upon him, is always right

seriously why are you even asking this in this board of course we fight

Gee why are you guys unable to answer my question? It must be because they cannot think about it XD

Idiot

aaaw, I get to be called ugly and dumb by the confused visiting liberal! you are so adorable and innocent, my friend.

I'd tell you to read the faq and lurk more but your stuff is too good. please continue to be like this

I'll say one thing, my burger friend. something one would expect of a kid as smart as you: there's this thing called irony. Holla Forums has threads about zyklon Ben garrison and molymeme all the time. I know who they are, so unless you're so sectarian you think acknowledging someone exists is endorsing him, one would expect you to understand a meme about them means nothing.

kek, what a thread

Irrelevant. Their social background as genocidal ultra-conservative religious fundamentalists preceded that for at least 13 centuries.