Misanthropy and communism

I've been reading Marx and shit but I always end up at the same crossroad, it would liberate humans, and humans are disgusting, vile and should be erradicated, somy question is how do I stop hating humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

surrealdocuments.blogspot.com/2008/04/euronymous-as-kafka.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being emotionally stunted and get a life. Be a complete human being, without a negative bias.

do you understand that is the "pull up your bootstraps" of this argument?

If you hate humans so much, why haven't you freed yourself from your human shell by committing suicide?

because being alive allows me to watch other men suffer

Holy shit yeah it is and that argument isn't wrong in and of itself it's wrong because it's underlying assumptions are asinine. In this world you can just become an entrepreneur and lift yourself out of poverty you can, however, quit being an emotionally stunted faggot and hating your entire species because you've had a shitty life.

>>>Holla Forums

Higher standards of living are correlated with lower birthrates, which means that in communism nobody will reproduce and humanity will go extinct.

but I don't hate the specie just because it's my specie, I hate my specie because it regularly engages in behaviour that I dislike. I would dislike any specie that engaged in certain behaviour, but right now the human specie is the only one that engages in it

just how philosophically stunted are you?

but the point is not just to end humanity, but to end any sort of possibility for certain behaviour to exist

I don't think communism would do it

stop being socially retarded and make friends.

Evolve past humanity, become a hivemindist.

do you even understand materialism?

how many times are you going to sperg on this thread?

yes, however I don't think that the material conditions under communism would have a deep change in the behaviour of humans

Dislike only those whom you don't like. There are a lot of good, selfless people in the world who would give their life while asking nothing in return. To deem everyone bad is exactly what an ill-intended person would want in order to keep up their hegemony.
I personally create a network of like-minded as my humanity.

Be nice to yourself and let out some steam sometimes, you don't have to be idealized version of yourself all the time, you are not your anger and frustration.

Lol, misanthropy is literally another facet of the "human nature" argument and is equally spooked, since it's used as a way to justify the status quo and the injustices of the prevailing social/political order. Instead of making blanket judgments towards groups of people that you've never met or interacted with, you should focus on being more comfortable in your own shoes.

why do people belive that misanthropy and arguments like "human nature" are related?

the point isn't that humans by themselves are predetermined to be the culprits of engaging in certain behavior, but rather that humans are always the culprits of engaging in these, even with an abolishment of the law of value, humans would still be prone to certain conducts that most misanthropes disagree with

and why would that be, if not muh human nature?

Maybe you should give being a tankie a chance
surrealdocuments.blogspot.com/2008/04/euronymous-as-kafka.html

Google Bookchin and embrace radical humanism

you think of human individuals as animals who can't defy their supposed "nature". They're a sapiens animal, you're a sapiens animal if I can other individuals can be unique, no such thing as a generic "human nature".
What about you? are you unique? no, not yet you still think with generalities which are a spook.

You're denying 7 billion completely unique individuals of their uniqueness and adding them all to the extremely broad, universal even, category of "humanity" and then declaring that all individuals part of this category collectively share the guilt of the misdeeds that other individuals - who are products of their environment, currently one that actively encourages and even sometimes requires shitty behavior - have committed.

Tl;dr: stop being lazy and generalizing all people as bad just because you've had a shitty experience with an incredibly small amount. Try surrounding yourself with decent people while also trying to improve yourself.

crawllling in my skinnn, these wounddds they will not he-aulll

I knew I made this image for a reason.

Then, no, you don't understand materialism

because a communis society would not change the material conditions that cause certain behaviors?

how will communism en lying, cheating, or just blatant hate towards someone else?

see
the idea that abolishing the law of value would eliminate the material conditions that cause humans to engage in certain conducts is inane, abolishing the law of value doesn't make humans any less prone to lying, cheating, being prone to violence and so on

Yeah but then we'd have sired a race of intelligent robot-computers. Maybe we're like the Abrahams of the universe, not doing much ourselves and not living long but will be remembered through our children.

Have the understanding that actions which benefit those you hate would also benefit yourself. Seeing as how I'm a former Fascist with holdover sentiments, I understand your feelings. There really does exist human detritus, and its so bad that I can't even stand to look at those swine without getting physically ill. All we can do is trust that the quintessential common folk isn't all so bad.

I really like some humans. Misanthropy is hypocritical bullshit, don't you realise you are human too? You are just placing yourself in God's throne, the impartial and purest of judges, damning the human race for not living up to your standards.

It lessens the need for these behaviors a lot.

unironically go read Stirner.

do u have these for the other flags?

Unironically kill yourself
Misanthropes are such edgy faggots I unironically wish them death

no, but you can make one if you want

you sound like a typical librul cult faggot with rainbow safe spaces trying to ward off the cis gendered fee fees that are like totally not cool bro