Tfw Holla Forums's boogeyman has evolved from CTR to Holla Forums

Wew

Oh wow, I didn't realise we beat them in PPH

I thought it was actually both

I miss when it was shit reddit says, now that was fun

Good. Maybe some of them will wander over here and end up taking the breadpill.

I just went over there, apparently they're convinced we're botting, because Jim told them. I'm sure he's not biased at all what with the downtime shit.

Da fuck is Jim

Admin since hotwheels left

Weak must fear the strong.

Holla Forums is isolated , I doubt neolibs are shilling here.

You're effectively more a menace to them on the internet (if you don't get swalloved by idpol like every left forum).

But IRL, you're nothing, as antifa ruined your PR, and neolib media/institutions don't see you as useful anymore.

Isn't Jim basically just a chanified Prager?

that applies to the alt right too (the 4chan alt right)

people think they are a menace on the internet (all they can do is doxx and send death threats) while in real life, Trump and kekistani larping faggots ruined their image irl

More like Spencer and Loomer did. Kekistan has zero media coverage and Trump supporters looked in their right in all those street fights bullshit.

But they are obviously kept outta power. It's just that Trump PR wing give them some bones because they produce propaganda for free.

Comic relief at best Half of your PPH is us taking the piss

haha no

sauce?

shady sexpat businessman who runs this site and fed Wheelz and Goblin to his pigs

didn't your teachers assign you any reading this summer?

>muh 69-D tic-tac-toe, we're letting you do it
uh-oh, we've truggered r/the_donghold

your autistic screeching about us existing was so convincing tho, that's amazing!

Got called a shill over there for using some Hitler quote where he criticized colonialism.

and they all did it themselves. we just watched and laughed.

Daddy Trump has his best interest in mind because they are both white and shit.

the dude is clearly poor, working class with a wage salary. but shh he doesn't wants to accept reality.
he is right now according to himself whitearyan1488 a proud nord liberating the land of Skyrim from the orcs, redguards and lizard men that are born evil.