Calls himself a communist

But I'm addicted…

Jesus christ.

They're the most shitty commercialized media there is

But user, i do.

I already do exactly that.

Just started doing both 8 days ago when I bought a new pc

I'm ahedonic and don't enjoy games anymore.

Get some pills and other hobbies comrade

I'm trying.

What's the best way of pirating Linux versions of proprietary software, such as games that are available on steam or gog?

800+ ???
Absolutely Bourgeois

Stop wasting your life with this.

A good question: how many of those games are sitting in your backlog?

Someone needs to make a thing like steam but for pirated games so that people can track hours and collect shiny pin badges without cashing out.

Ethical consumption under capitalism, etc.

Stealing is bourgeois.

Great then let's start by shutting down the greatest thieves the world has ever know, the christcuck church. You never pay taxes, you do nothing for the proletatiat, and you funnel a the money you steal into bribing people to cover up you child molestation.

If anything, restricting access to software based on your possession of copyright is stealing from the community - in the same way that all rent extraction is stealing. Piracy is merely obtaining access regardless.

actually just remembered when I wanted to shitpost on /g/ with jesus feeding the 5000 and "don't mind me just pirating these fish" but it's obscenely difficult to find a good-sized immediately understandable painting of jesus feeding 5000 people so I gave up.

hurray for lifestylism

hurray for lifestylism

t. games industry porky.

Probably somewhere over half, I got half of them in bundles/series deals/etc.

What else is there to life than trying to keep the dark thoughts away :^)

That would be a great idea!

wtf I hate Lenin now

Christian charities have contributed more to the world than you ever will in your entire pathetic life

Bourgeois charity is still bourgeois.

Well I guess you are correct if you view not raping children and struggling to protect the eternally suffering proletariat as doing nothing.
Then yes I have done nothing in my life and deserve to go to hell and pray before a giant pot of excrement and semen for forgiveneneds(this what christcucks actually beleive.)

deluge and pirate bay while connected to a VPN is the definitive best way

Eh, they usually just distribute free shit which causes economic destabilization in the countries they're trying to help.
When's the last time you saw a shoemaker in subsaharan Africa?
Never. Because Christfags keep going there and giving away free fucking shoes, so nobody buys them.

I don't """game""" because I'm not a 12 year old

Where do people even pirate games these days?
All my old waterholes dried up

*Watering holes

The pirate bay?

use qbittorrent > search function

I don't want to get viruses. I don't play too many games, so it's not a burden on my budget anyways.

I torrent everything not multiplayer (and some multiplayer if I can). My friends like playing online and don't always want to torrent stuff, if at all. I'm not forced to do so, but I sometimes buy things. Mostly on sale.

The games I play most though (Victoria 2, Dwarf Fortress) were torrented and free, respectively.

I just downloaded homebrew on my wii, I download retro games on it. Retro pirate wii+pc masterrace