Scientists warn of “biological annihilation” as Earth’s mass extinction accelerates

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/12/exti-j12.html

>A study [pnas.org/content/early/2017/07/05/1704949114.full] published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) indicates that human activity is precipitating “biological annihilation” and a mass extinction event.

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2012/01/were-neanderthals-furry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over, lads. But before we go, can we at least make fascists extinct first? :^)

That picture caused a global warming in my pants!

I'd annihiliate some of that biology

B-bump thread. Capitalism is gonna kill us all if we don't stop their shit.

nigga we're already in a mass extinction event
shit started before agriculture
lots of ice-age creatures got hunted to extinction by humans
colonialism and industrialization just accelerated what was already happening
this shit is so far from new it's not even funny

probably why they're calling it an "extinction event" and not "extinction process"

"Kill Capitalism before Capitalism kills you"

The little yellah sign say we are live, we are live, we are live, folks…

Why don't those scientist just fucking do something about it already

We need a scientist vangaurd.

Lmao

Reminder that almost all of the population growth on earth is taking place among low-IQ subhumans, and that as subhumans flood into our countries, they begin to consume resources at higher levels. Forced tolerance for non-whites is a capitalist conspiracy meant to increase commodity and property prices. If we exterminated all non-whites from the planet, we could create a global European environmentalist utopia.

everytime

oh boy the village idiot is here with his dank unsourced infographic jaypeg diarrhea

It is an indisputable fact that the populations of most African countries have tripled over the last 30 years, and growth shows no sign of slowing down.

Just let climate change happend, kill everyone between Santiago and Copenhagen and hope earth doesn't turn into venus tbh

good!

water is wet

But it is stopping. High birth rate is a natural symptom of poverty and high infant mortality, as they go down, the birth rate goes down.

that only proves my point

those comments, has it occured to them that its a stock photo?

I don't disagree, but lets not pretend that Europeans aren't getting some help from the ((Media and academia)), as well as the growing diversity which makes schools and neighborhoods unsafe for white children.

Africans are on average far less intellectually capable than Northern Eurasian populations, they will never converge on the same levels of economic productivity and infant mortality as Japanese or Swedes.

Yeah, i'm sure its a pure cohencidence.

self hating African spotted

I thought they were the master race

Almost, but not quite.

Are they taking into account the ww3 that is sure to come by mid century?

Nice one stormweenie

Only armed conflicts that major powers of our age will fight each other are proxy wars. Nuclear weapons ended prospect of conventional warfare between major world powers.

Process that takes hundreds if not thousands of generations to make genetic changes happen.

You don't know much about science…….do you?

I thought wh*tes were the master race

Behold, the superior h'wite race!

Allow me to red-pill you on human evolution.

The common ancestor of modern humans was a warm weather hunter gatherer with an average I.Q. in the range of 60-80. Archaic negroid populations such as Africans, Aborigines and Papuans still retain this level of cognitive ability.

About 40,000 years ago, ancient negroid hunters moved into Northern Eurasia. They were subjected to powerful selective pressures for planning ability and technical resourcefulness, pushing their Autism Level's into the high 80's - low 90's. These Northern hunters gave rise to the Caucasoids and Mongoloids, who proceeded to migrate south and eliminate most of the Archaic negroids from Southern Eurasia. Modern Northern Hunters retain Autism Level's in the 90 range.

After the Caucasoid and Mongoloid hunters migrated south, they used their advanced intelligence to domesticate grasses and develop the first civilizations. These first farmers eventually began to migrate back to the north. Northern farming requires powerful planning ability, as saving insufficient seed stock for winter leads to certain death. Northern farming populations such as East Asians and Europeans attained average Autism Level's in the range of 100.

You are probably one of the most easily triggered posters on this board

how JUST

That wasn't me tho

If "snow makes u smarter" then how come Homo-Erectus managed to survive and thrive in Europe and Asia through 3 global ice age periods?

We've only had nuclear weapons for a bit over 50 years, that's a drop in the ocean of human history. With directed energy weapons, railguns, space-based weapons, autonomous killing bots, cyberwar, advanced bioweapns do you think that the MAD stalemate will last forever? Do you think that proxy wars will be enough to contain mass discontent with automation destroying jobs, overpopulation under climate change leading to food and water shortages, or economic-social collapse of a major power like US or China or EU?

Thinking that a major war can never break out again is fucking dumb and dangerous. We've just been extremely lucky so far.

Selective pressures are a hell of a thing and not even your homo erectus would be immune. Biological traits are directly affected by natural conditions.

Can somebody please explain this meme? Why does Holla Forums Photoshop this shit haircut on people?

Lmao wtf
Are you being srs rn?

There is more than one way for a tropical homonid to survive the cold. Erectus and Neanderthals went the route of physical adaptations, thick fur, short limbs, stocky body, improved fat insulation, etc. Homo-Sapiens largely took a different evolutionary route, retaining their gracile tropical bodies and instead developing larger brains which mitigated their physical disadvantages in the cold by crafting sophisticated tools, complex garments, and sturdy shelters.

Homo-Erectus survived in Europe and Asia for hundreds of thousands of years though so colder temperatures can't require too much intelligence. Besides, the "snow makes u smarter" theory first proposed by Richard Lynn implies that surviving in Africa is easy which the far-right themselves inadvertently admit whenever they bring up the fact that Europeans never embarked on any slave raids in inland Africa themselves because the average life expectancy after leaving the shores for whites at the time was around 30 days due to the harsh environment, dangerous predators, tropical diseases and poisonous plant life. Imagine how quickly you'd die if someone dropped you off in the Congo bushland with just the clothes on your back, now imagine being humans, naked, afraid and armed with bows and arrows.

I'm in NC and it's way too fucking hot here. Why can't we be heading into freezing shit instead of warming up? Fuck you, earth.

Do you have any Homo-Erectus body hair fossils to prove that they were like two legged mammoths?

I'm being dead serious, bro.

Africa is a paradise, an extremely productive environment in terms of calories. Historically, the primary constraint on African population growth was disease load, not calorie limitations. The African environment primarily selected for better immune systems and faster reproduction rates.

Neanderthal and Erectus fossils possess finger ridges of the type found on other apes, a result of clinging to mother's fur during infancy. There is no sign that Neanderthals or Erectus used any clothing more sophisticated than a poncho.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2012/01/were-neanderthals-furry.html

Shit, the way the US is pushing this THAAD shit and is constantly antagonizing Russia and China I don't know if it'll even out last the decade.

You mean 80 odd years. Improvements in weapons technology won`t change the damn thing since practically ICBM`s are impossible to stop after 7 minutes of their launching and even then the changes are meager 50%. Scales are too large for any war turning to total war between major powers since nuclear weapons rendered long-term strategic warfare pointless.

You are seriously fucking stupid.

Knew I'd find a reason to filter you.

it's dumb Holla Forumscuck shit about brendan frasier's alimony payment or some crap like that

If you could just not use short term projections to predict things far into the future that would be great

Tame this Zebra

Those are just painted horses

Someone has been watching too much CGP Grey