What's your opinion on the RAF?

What's your opinion on the RAF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNTDkFKd2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They had good intentions…

But I do need to learn more…

Pretty Based, although they did a few things wrong.

They're just as retarded as smashies, but watch as the tankies dick suck them in this thread.

I have a crush on Gudrun Ensslin.

Would you call the bombings of US troops stationed in Germany during the Vietnam war legitimate?

Is there a fundamental difference between legitimate partisan actions during war and these attacks?

I know the 2008 film isn't entirely accurate nor comprehensive but it was still interesting to watch. I saw it by accident before I knew anything about them, it was surprising to see the subject matter of left wing guerrilla-terrorism not being treated like absolute satan…

Ulrike Meinhof will always be my lefty waifu no matter what

MANDATORY
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNTDkFKd2M

anarchist dumbass faggots that should've read lenin

What is it about white people in their 20s that make them so hard to take seriously?

I know RAF was the real deal but I look at these pics and I just reflexively want to dismiss them as something silly.

Much like the Weather Underground and Black Liberation Army, I feel a great deal of sympathy and solidarity towards them, but what they did is awful praxis.

It allowed for the creation of 'the revolution is my boyfriend' so that's good

I didn't know they did this.
I like them a lot now.
Btw I think that bombing us troops stationed in other countries should be done more often.

The message that young people are ignorant and pretentious, "dreamers" whose only motivation is misguided naivete, pussy, or hedonism, and will discard their affected values once they come into contact with "the real world," is extremely prevalent.

Retards that did more harm than good for communism. Useful idiots for the ruling class. It was just a bunch of retarded blood thirsty kids that latched onto whatever ideology they could use to justify their bullshit.

cancer.
gave the ruling right wing shits an excuse and opportunity to crack down hard on the last remnants of the far left worker's movement in the western german regions, yielding to employment bans for known communists i.e. DKP members, leftist teachers and professors getting sacked and so on. moreover, the general population completely lost sympathies for the far left because corporate media used the raf as scarecrow.

they don't need excuses you fuckburger

Yes they do you fucking moron. If the ruling elites was just a cartoonish evil entity that acts without consideration for processes, discourse and justifications they would have collapsed over a century ago. They want to destroy us, but they need the right PR stunt, which people like you are always ready to give them.

Feels bad, man.

if only white liberals would shut the fuck up like, forever?

they did nothing wrong