Encyclopedia Dramatica

With the threat of a notorious copyright troll who everyone hates, is it worth preserving, thanks to our liberal value of the freedom to transgress? Or is it just a relic of the old reactionary Internet order and a tool of the transgressive Right?

If you do think it's worth preserving, why would you trust them to not embezzle your crowdfunding dollars among them and the ultra-right assholes who run their funding platform, WeSearchr?

Not linking to the funding page; you can just go see ED's front page links for yourself.

nah, it's a CIA honeypot

What

It's a platform for fascists and their porky enablers to attack people. Unless those with the revolutionary spirit are able to man the helm it will become a tool of capitalist pigfucker.

Wait until they are about to collapse and we can make use of it. Luckily /cow/ is entirely on our side and we can expunge the reactionary pages and replace them with improved content.

It was, but not anymore.

ED was never good. It was always some edgy melodramatic bullshit and I never saw the point. If it's dying I'm glad. Calling that site transgressive is true in the sense that they did things that aren't socially acceptable, but they never did it in an incisive way, there wasn't a point to all of it.

A copyright troll is a copyright troll. (vote pirate party)
Besides, I don't want the community to be flooding over here.

It's almost like the 14 year olds grew up or something
If you've ever unironically typed or even worse, spoken aloud the term "moralfag" past the age of 18 you need to never procreate.

/cow/ is not and will never be on your side, you dirty nigger loving commie jew.

Go look at how many rightwing/aut-right threads there are in tbe catalog right now, Holla Forumsyp.

We took over /cow/ months ago and JEWS is a Holla Forums regulareven if he is a black flag.

lol no.

I highly doubt that, since I know him from n0chan. Considering your side's tendency to be full of shit I can only imagine the kind of delusions you think are afoot when it comes to how /cow/ works, namely the fact that they've never picked a side. Hell, they rekt a tranny SJW and his fuckbuddy while they were still being hosted by said pair of cancerous tumors.

You must be retarded.

Did someone say "Gerald Ford"
I heard "Gerald Ford"

neck yourself, retard.

8/10, someone linked me and I'm replying.

im sorry did someone say kill commies?

We must fight until the racist sexist trasphobic bigots are gone

wh-

Look at this fucking guy.

/cow/ supports bernie but they voted for hillary

See, lefty? This is what happens when you talk stupid about /cow/.

Now look at what you did. You made me tell them you spergs are being stupid.

You need keep Josh in his place.

Kind regards, Sam Smith.

t. Retard who wants the ED article about him taken down

DElete this thread

There is cyberbullying going on here. Remove it before the FBI gets involved.

simply epic

That seems to be the case, he probably wants commies on this board to be used as his personal army.

Okay this isn't funny stop it.

Nowadays it seems split between butthurt faggots making articles in absolute earnest and a small handful of people who just want to make fun of everyone and piss some people off, like the old days. I think dying would be preferable at this point. I mean, compare an article from 2-3 years ago to an article now.

Which ED article is yours?

Clearly this is an aut-right reactionary trying to blame /leftupol/

This thread is pretty clearly an abuse of free speech bodering on hate speech.

This thread needs to be gulaged.

Who gives a shit, it stopped being funny… LAST THURSDAY! XDDD

Get off my lawn whippersnapper.

fuck off Holla Forums, your falseflags are shit

Silly nigger, you think this is Holla Forums?

Nobody gives a shit.

And yet you respond

But you keep responding.

You're pretty fucking autistic to make a thread on this obvious failed thread on /cow/ and to come over and defend your boards honor because of one samefag who nobody even believed in the first place.

Yes, because you stupid fucks keep bumping the thread.

I only went to IRC and gave them this thread. What they do with it is no longer in my control.

Heh, if you apologize now I may just let you live, kid.

The only thing wrong ED did is not update external links (RIP in F Phil Fish's profiles). Other than that, dindu nuffin.