Anti Americanism

Remind me why being anti american is bad, please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=607pyA_TTck
youtube.com/watch?v=AdIkTNnnBFo
youtube.com/watch?v=gomX2OnshzM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#False_statements_of_fact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Obscenity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Speech_owned_by_others
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=607pyA_TTck
This is my favorite btw.
Pls make a webm about this

War is a prudent affair to Americans. When their fallen soldiers return, they do so in a closed coffin saluted by honourable silence. They don't have the strength to win wars, they have the meek attitude of OP.

You're on Holla Forums.
We're all openly anti american

Everyone here is anti-American. Even the Americans.

Nope, 's good.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=AdIkTNnnBFo

I unironically hate Americans. I hate them like Holla Forums hates Jews and that's exactly how I see them on a global scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=gomX2OnshzM
There are no bounds to their perfidy

I want to fucking vomit

How fitting that Holla Forums blessed my screen with this ad just now…

You could always just kill meme Harris if you explain to him you have good intentions in doing so

I know you godless commies realize we have Freedom of Speech®™ but it's not completely free. We have exceptions specifically for people like you.

The following users have violated the 1st Amendment® by making untrue statements presented as fact:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#False_statements_of_fact

The following users have violated the 1st Amendment® by posting obscenities:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Obscenity

The following users have violated the 1st Amendment® by posting offensive speech:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech

The following users have violated the 1st Amendment® by posting material that does not belong to them and do not have the permission to redistribute:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Speech_owned_by_others

The vast majority of you in this thread have violated the most sacred of Rights™ and you will be hearing from my lawyer. You better have a good one too because being a communist is still illegal in these great States. God bless America and may he kill all the Reds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

Marvelous post, afroplasm
And I mean it unironically

Stop fucking posting this image already you cancerous faggot.

As soon as somebody draws one of Uncle Sam…

Afroplasm is absolutely right though

You're the worst poster on this board and I hope you get run over by a bus.

heh, triggered?

You mean me not being totally cool with casual paedophilia on Holla Forums? If you're hurt enough to bring that shit up a day later on another thread you're prolly one of them posters that saw no problem with fucking 14-year-olds I called out, m8.

the great satan will get what it deserves eventually

any true blooded American patriot would hate America

It's important to make a distinction between the US government and the US. Unprincipled anti-Americanism is counterproductive and makes people hate the left. Hate American imperialism, love Americans.

Absolutely divisive, OP.

now lets not get crazy

It's not

Post dead americans pls.
I have to fap

Okay

Funny thing is I can see this post being made by a Holla Forumsyp just to shitpost or by one of the other posters in the thread just to keep up the wrath against America.

Either way everyone goes home with unchanged views!

ah my flag

Like Holla Forumstards even know who half those people are.