Pride parade kicks out jews

Are leftists anti-Semitic?

Other urls found in this thread:

samkriss.com/2015/07/25/why-zionism-is-antisemitism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Sephardim_and_Mizrahim_.28Middle_Eastern_and_North_African_Jews.29
bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/statistics-on-religious-hate-crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJjvOJGRJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This wins the award for most neoliberal thing i've read all week

zionism is imperialism, debate me

I mean have you seen how much corporate shilling goes on at these events these days?

Zionism is Jewish far-right ethnic nationalism.

I don't think that's even debatable.

no, people are just waking up
seriously, I'm not even a "muh anuddah shoah" nazi but Jewish people tend to be porkies and fucking asshole porkies too
t. had two Jewish bosses, fucking greedy cunts

Holla Forums what are you doing here?

Some are, yes. If they don't hate Jews then often they buy into memes about blood libel or whatever. Even when just talking about Israel by itself a lot of leftists buy into porky memes invented by the dictators and landlords of various Arab nations who use the entire thing as a way of turning their own populace away from class consciousness. Consider how many tankies and other reactionaries start frothing at the mouth about "imperialism" the second someone points out that response to Israel is disproportionate or that it's used as a way of covering up racist attitudes towards Jews in leftists spaces.

Only good Jew is a dead Jew. Praise Allah.

It's really not entirely untrue. Not all Jews, particularly young ones, are as indoctrinated as that poster says but modern Jews really do have this culture of persecution which fucks with their head and makes them have massive anxiety if they aren't "successful". American Jews in particular are manipulated by large Jewish organizations and think tanks in this way to milk them and get them to support Israel no matter what.

Again I'm not trying to play Holla Forums's stupid games, I'm not saying literally all Jews are like this and you can find similar phenomenon in several religions if not all, but it's very predominant in the Jewish people and makes gives them a heavy predisposition towards capitalism and in the case of Israel and Netanyahu outright fascism.

So much spin lol, the women who got kicked out were known members (one the founder) of a group trying to push support for Israel into the LGBT movement, it's not like they were just innocent Jews, and their flags were rainbow Israeli flags.

No, they've recently redefined anti-zionism as anti-semitism.
Israel's working hard in filling in the last few pieces of the puzzle which is outlawing wherever it can any opposition to its deeds.
They're pouring billions into lobbyists at all levels in all institutions, sending its students out to act as shills ambassadors, and the JIDF is active on thousands of websites, even fucking Holla Forums is pro Israel now.
It's sad because such a huge effort will inevitably win and there's never been a more unjust and immoral victory.

Hello, JIDF

They didn't "kick out Jews", they kicked out Zionist activists trying to co-opt pro-gay sentiment to the profit of their own agenda. Makes perfect sense.

I never really went on Holla Forums but this is probably because of two things unrelated to direct Israel agents shilling for Zionism:

1) half of Holla Forums will do whatever the fuck Trump does because they think Trump is literally a God Emperor sent to Earth by kek. Therefore, when Trump started following the standard Republican line, including on Israel, they had to follow suit

2) A lot of Holla Forums think that Israel should not only exist but should be all of the Middle East so that Arabs are knocked out of the gene pool and also so that all of the Jews can live there and not in their "good" countries and this way they can be allowed also to point at Israel and say "Well THEY have an ethno-state why cant we ;_;"

Both of these positions are pretty stupid though because the bigger and wealthier Israel gets the more it intereferes in international politics. As Oliver Stone recently pointed out Israel has "meddled" in US elections way more than Russia has over the years

Jews have no place anywhere, doesn't matter whether you're hard left or hard right, anyone who isn't a normie fuckwit recognizes the dangers of Judaism, it's the source of all metaphysical evil on the planet. Either Buddhism or Hinduism needs to overtake the monotheistic desert faiths.

Imagine my shock.

In all seriousness, I barely see Jews amongst the radical left these days, and I do think that the foundation of Israel has something to do with it. Israel is an extremely imperialist state, and to euphemize the state of apartheid and oppression the Palestinians (which was responsible for their radicalization in the first place) is pretty disgusting considering the atrocities committed against the people in Gaza.

One of the worst crimes of the Holocaust was that it injected high amounts of nationalist tribalism into the Jewish community, which used to be quite cosmopolitan and engaged in the communist movement. There was a lecture of Žižek recently were he said that the true horror of the Holocaust was revealed to him when a survivor of Auschwitz talked shit about dirty Palestinians - liberals believe that surviving the Holocaust makes you a better person, but that's of course sheer idealism. But to blame the left for being not inclusive enough for Jews just twists the whole equation, considering that for most of them a leftist stance can only be possible with support for a right-wing ethno-state, for extremely spooked reason.

t. normal user of this IB

Not to sound like a fedora but why not atheism rather than replacing one system of metaphysics for another?

I legitimately am curious. I used to be way more fedora in my atheism and am trying to get out of those habits

Atheism is just worshiping your own ignorance

stop acting like you don't know what I mean. I know not all jewish people are bad but I'm still allowed to be fucking annoyed by their symbolism as a whole, yeah?

I don't think atheism can work for everyone. Maybe I'm biased, but I find myself heavily influenced by the arguments that John Gray makes in his book Straw Dogs. Humans are not smart enough to be atheists, there's far too much we don't understand about the world, and an entirely materialistic ideology or world view that is based on certainties like atheism is, is bound to become a corrupting influence. Better something like Hinduism or perhaps a new polytheistic religion that allows for different people of different mindsets to all worship the same mythology. Monotheism and Atheism are two sides of the same coin, we need to throw that coin into the toilet and start over again.

threadly reminder that this country is literally run by Israel

How so?

It's really just not believing in the entity known as God or "gods" or having faith in a force external from observable reality. I personally don't see a reason to believe in something that has no evidence for its existence and apart from the particular messages of Jesus and some of what other "prophets" said I don't really find much of value in the various holy books (to be fair the only one I've ever read in its entirety is The Bible).

I personally find religion interesting I just think that it's done much more harm than good to society in general and think that at this present moment it is so bound up with capitalism that to be against capitalism whilst being religious is almost contradictory. I'm trying to gain more perspective on that though

I guess I should back up a little and say I didn't mean we should try to get everyone to be atheists. I mean more that rather than suggesting another religion to people who have already been so negatively impacted by religion we should suggest not putting so much stake into religion or organizing their entire society around it (if we even have to suggest anything to others at all, I've always found that argument itself is a prerequisite for neoconservatism while not being neocon in itself)

I agree and disagree. I agree that humans are certainly never going to know enough for everyone to be hardcore materialist and I don't think the abolition of all religion will ever be a reality in my lifetime and probably not even for several generations (if humans make it that long). Also I take issue with you saying atheism is a "certainty". A lot of fedoras have framed it this way but atheism itself isn't supposed to be a "fact" but rather a philosophy that says since there is no scientific evidence that God exists there's no reason to follow anything inspired by him and encourages criticism of words supposedly spoken on his behalf. That's it.

tl;dr I don't think we should try to force all people to become atheists but we shouldn't endorse any kind of religion either and we should always be critically supportive of religious comrades.

This is basically the theological edition of horseshoe theory user

ignorance of what exactly?

I have more respect for revolutionaries of all stripes than I do for anyone in the Government. There doesn't seem to be a single decent politician in the whole of the United States.

Nah, Israel is just a casus belli printer for the MIC that actually runs the country.

Ignorance of your own ignorance. Atheists are unable to grasp the Absolute and believe this means they are intelligent rather than dumb.

is "absolute" your dramatic word for axiom or something? what absolute is this? you're failing to explain yourself.

anti-semitism

Wait, kicks out jews or israelites? Oh boy, someone could think semites are pushing some kind of narrative here

Anyway. What does judaism/Israel say about homosexuality again?

How dare you, no. Atheism was a reactionary ideology in response to Christianity and Judaism. And the trio of monotheistic desert cults were a reactionary response to the various Pantheons of Rome, Egypt, and other ancient cultures. When there is a pantheon there is no stigma in being a non-believer or a non-worshiper of one particular god or another. Atheism doesn't need to exist as an ideology in polytheistic religions because the freedom to not worship a demiurgic dictator is available to all with no taboo attached. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam need to be completely and utterly destroyed, and atheism is in a symbiotic relationship with them, so we need something out of that system entirely to break it.

They're not anti-semitic enough by a long shot.

user, I've come to sort of admire religion as a personal way of putting your life in order and setting rules for a better society or family. But sorry, you are not able to grasp the Absolute, and neither am I. And I'm certain those sand niggers that wrote those societal norms three thousand years ago for their tribes to not kill and each other alive grasped it even less than we do, believe it or not.

*kill and eat

Not pushing paganism, I'm pushing the need for a non-monotheistic religion. We will see no significant change in the world until we destroy the poisonous tree that all the poison apples have fallen from. I highly recommend Straw Dogs by John Gray that looks at the world from a non-human perspective. Very good read.

I don't disagree that polytheistic religion offers more freedom than the monotheistic ones but it has its own problems where various tribes become tied to their own gods and conflict with each other which further divides the workers of the world and perpetuates the power of capital as new religions "organizations" arise to profit off these struggles. The same power relations are maintained despite the face of it and some particular functions changing. It's a bit like when people argue for Social Democracy rather than the abolition of capitalism as such because it has a more human face. Religion with a human face has all the same problems as Capitalism with a human face.

Also
Yet again refer to what I said to that other user here:>>1852903

Atheism is a pretty simple idea it isn't in itself "reactionary". It's actually quite neutral I don't really understand why you keep saying its somehow innately authoritarian or autocratic

"eh no Zionism at this mark, gotcha?"
*Leading figure in organization that exists to sell Zionism to gay jews shows up with flag that matches the color, placement, size of flag of Israel, attempts to drown out chants in support of Palestine*
"They kicked me out for being Jewish!"

straw dogs was a great film

History doesn't repeat itself.

There's a difference between Atheism, and non-spiritual materialism. There were philosophers who didn't believe in any gods or god back before Judaism infected the world, but Atheism, as the modern world knows it, is a new and reactionary ideology which seeks to argue with the Jewish concept of one all powerful god, in a sense breathing more life into the absurd concept of a cosmological king by giving it the legitimacy of being argued against.

I have no problem with ethnic Jews, but Judaism itself is the most harmful thing to ever be created by the human species.

This book is stupid
Uh, sapience?
Shut down the courts and government guys this guy says they're just religious practices.

Read the whole book, idiot. He isn't arguing for right wing stuff. He wrote an entire book criticizing capitalism called False Dawn.

Zionism is white supremacy. Jews need to adopt a new symbol now that the star of David is associated with Israel.

No I get it it's "muh postmodern" trend material, but it's basically just his rambling thoughts with no careful epistemology or standalone or predictive theories, just "omg look at these aesthetic hypocrisies in modernism, I'm basically Foucault and Nietzsche combined."

The Talmud is white supremacy. Jews need to adopt a new religion since theirs is shit.

Christ, you're really obnoxious. He despises Nietzsche and is a fan of Schopenhauer and Isiah Berlin, just read the book, you arrogant fuck. It's not long at all.

He predicted that an American president would run on a platform arguing for more use of torture and win. He predicted Trump back in the early 2000s.

Yeah exactly dude you're making my point. They say the same thing, so this guy is just "weeee look at me I have opinions!"
I predicted Russian disinformation would elect a manchurian candidate several months before the primary, where's my book deal?

Even Jews know that zionism is imperialism and even antisemitic. What even is there to debate?

The type of person who creates an idea of a book, and then judges their own fictional idea, instead of just reading the book itself, is not a smart person. You don't learn anything by assuming you already know what will be in a book you've never read.

Wew, are you a fucking retard? Trump won because the dems ran the absolute worst candidate they possibly could and the entire race was a shit fuck. There's yet to be a single shred of proof that Russians had any influence on the election. You're on Holla Forums, where the seeds of Trump's internet support first started to grow, you should know this shit.

…Are you shitposting right now, or do you actually believe that?

Uh, have you tried asking for one?

WTF I love progressivism now.

Most sensible post.

The desert religions are interchangable and three heads of the same poisonous creature.
Yet, while writing that and believing that, I wonder if that is yet another possible endgame.
Can't trust my own thoughts anymore, they've won.

Who do you think Nietzsche credited all his ideas to?

But I quoted it and said why I disagreed, sempai

belief is the entry point of ignorance, any genuine believer is unable to process reality as it is

yeah hahaha those crazy anti semetic palestinians hating jews for what they did to them.

hahaha so crazy and backwards, hating jews just because "allah" and no other reason. now lets debate israel but have you only bring up hamas even though israel has been around since the 1940's and hamas was established in the 1990's. those crazy arabs

Wait, are Jews good, or bad?

But the few that are around now are based tbh

"RISING ANTI-SEMITISM AT 11"

jews good, zionists bad.

That's idpol.

Lol no, you cannot will the worshipping of a pantheon out of convenience and goodwill. That's just not how religion works even if that would be ideal (which you haven't really made that strong of a case for).

From a purely philosophical perspective, either there is a force/entity that encompasses rules and guidance or there isn't. You can even work backwards and say that there are certain universal philosophical truths and then call them "god". There is absolutely no useful notion to be derived from an extensive, detailed fanfic of characters, nor will you convince people to believe in something out of how nice it would be.

History has its winners and losers. If anything the Jews have been too merciful and indecisive in carrying out their conquest.

I have met one jew my entire life and he was a hardcore ancom. For the most part though I question whether jews are even real.

hello fellow leftists

All nationalism is trash. Seeing leftists with Palestine flags makes me cringe.

Spotted the Bookchinite.

the hand rubbing never cease.

Corbyn did nothing wrong. Besides, it's The Eternal Hibernian that's the real enemy of humanity.

The only people who could be described as merciful are YPIPO

not sure if just retarded, or just nigger

Western European Jews decided that they owned a plot of land by virtue of their ancestry and the anglos "gave" it to them in order to make them leave. It's white supremacy.

Why even speak up on issues you don't understand? I promise discussion will go along fine with people actually familiar with the subject

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Sephardim_and_Mizrahim_.28Middle_Eastern_and_North_African_Jews.29

if a left protest kicked out pro-aparthied south africans there'd be no issue because they would just be white. but because the enforcers of apartheid and genocide are jews we have to be ok with them

The vast majority of Israeli Jews are Middle Eastern, not whitey. Spreading anti-semitic memes about how much you hate Jews to try and shoehorn them in as "oppressors" makes you an anti-semite.

Israel isn't an "apartheid" state, and the majority of Jews in Israel *aren't whitey*.

That's like saying Christians can't use the cross anymore, because the KKK use it, or that Muslims can't use Arabic because it's the language of ISIS.

This is claptrap and you know it. The flag had a white star of David. On the Israeli flag it has a blue one. The person had been using the same damned flag for a decade, and their views on Israel and Arab imperialist idpol
is kindof irrelevant to being gay.

This is how you criticise Judaism and Israel without being an anti-semite, good work user.

This was Dyke Walk in Little Village, where I live.

Spencer really is a Nazbol wizard.

DIALECTICS!

Noone has to fucking restrain themselves and dance around the issue that israel does not deserve to exist and zionists should be executed for fear of saying something that could be construed by someone looking for a reason to as anti-semetic.
Changing your behavior to try to never even look a little bit like a nazi is allowing them to dictate your behavior.
also,

No country "deserves" to exist. Making up stories about why Israel alone doesn't "deserve" to exist is the problem. It's completely possible to take a position that's anti-israel or anti-judaism that isn't anti-semitic, by taking a wider approach to the region that focuses on other countries and religions as well, as even several anons in this thread have. But focusing on one tiny scrap of land and inventing racist fairy-tales about how Jews are "white" or "imperialistic" while removing Israel from the context of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire *is* anti-semitic. Why does the anti-semitic left focus on dislocated Arab populations but not the greater dislocation of middle-eastern Jews in the same period? Why is their entire political project reducing the entire region into a question of replacing a kindof-crappy porky state with yet another theocracy or tinpot baathist dictatorship in thrall to Iran or any other far greater imperialist power in the region? Scum like this only care about brown people when they can rant about how everything is the Jew's fault, which is not only an intentional misreading of history, it's openly pushing the propaganda of the major imperialist actors in the region.

The core issue is the cynical landlords, politicians, oil barons, fanatical clerics and military juntas. Israel is far from perfect, but while the anti-semitic left is retardedly bitching about driving The Joos into the sea instead of trying to create and work towards self-determination for all peoples in the region under some kind of Swiss-like confederacy or the like, there's absolutely no hope to fixing the situation.

Not mentioning these other issues when talking about why one political program in particular is scum is not ignoring or neglecting their existence.
Die.

Fuck off.

For all your autistic screeching I'm not seeing you put forward an alternate plan to replace the status quo. Israel stops existing, then what? Unless there's some kind of confederation of autonomous communities or the like to take over then it's not actually going to improve the situation one iota. You don't like what Israel is doing? Actually engage with the social, historical and political forces that created the situation instead of wishing that the Jews will just magically stop existing.

Fam, the occupation of the West Bank is only fifty years old. Unless you're counting the Jordanian and Egyptian occupations of '48-'68 in the West Bank and Gaza respectively: this is the primary reason Palestine has never existed as a state. But the fact you're not mentioning the imperialistic endeavours of those non-Jewish countries shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and that your politics are reactionary as fuck. Spooked jew-hatred and regurgitated anti-semitic propaganda completely removed from reality isn't doing anything to stop Israel from being crap, and actually just makes arguments about jews needing "safe spaces" all the stronger.

Actually Israel is breddy good.

bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/

Stop being spooked and stop believing that everytime there is war in the Middle East, everytime there is a conflict, everytime something is going wrong it is the fault of the USA or Israel. Capitalism is war itself. Such things are inevitable. Israel is the bourgeois revolution applied to Jews - allowing them to be citizens in a liberal, constitutional republic that protected them after a world that couldn't or didn't want to protect them.

Not only that, anti-semitism isn't merely "a spook". it is the prime ideology that emerges in capitalism. Capitalism is strange, not only to the normies, but to anyone it is unclear how use-value and exchange-value relates, how circulation relates to production, who manages to make money and how. Normal people know something strange is going on, normal people know that it's not those who work hard who make money, normal people know there is something wrong with money. They just don't know what or how. And the way capitalism appears to them it makes it seem like there are a) hidden super-capitalists that inherently know how to accumulate capital b) they sit in the banks, stock exchanges, in the government, arebillionaires etc c) they control the media so that no one notices it d) they control culture to brainwash people e) they control communists to brainwash people even further into believing that there isn't a "secret elite" accumulating capital like champions while us poor white/arabic folk stay poor and stupid.

Think about it. Anti-semitism is the natural reaction, the natural ideological category of capitalism. When you are forced to believe capitalism is a rational system that serves its needs, but does not in real life and a few 1% manages to accumulate it all, that capital is worth more than your work is, that merchants and bankers apparently make money out of nothing - the only way people can rationalize it is by imagining a group of people that are predestined to run all these irraitonal things and the way to save the world from the exploitation by the abstract exchange-value is to hunt them down and kill them.

That it's "Jews" is a historical, cultural issue. Jews were historically propertyless so when they were emancipated they naturally ended up in positions of abstract circulation of exchange-value; they always were in some way in charge of taxes, of banking, of being merchants and so on. So they are fetishized, worldwide, as the "thing" as "the people in the back" that are the pros of capital accumulation.

Israel in the current day and age takes the place of the old Jews, now it's not "jews" but "zionists" that control governments in the world and steal all the money from everyone through exploitation. Now it's "Zionists" that destroy the great and nice concrete, use-value creating, natural "ethnic" völkisch societies of the world and replace them with bad, exploitative, abstract circulation. Look at all the conspiracy theories that were proven wrong that Arabs and leftists believe about Israel. That Israel poisons the water (destroying the BIOLOGICAL, NATURAL basis of life - apparently - as an abstract agent of modernity and the abstract), that Israel digs under the Al-Asqa mosque to destroy it (very untrue and proven wrong, but, in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, they mentioned Jews digging under the cities to destroy them - no joke! the same thing is reproduced under a totally different context because of ideology!), Israel is constantly accused of especially killing children, child-killer Israel (destroying the new generation, the basis of life), Israel is accused of genocide when tthe entire existence of the state is genocide in the first place (mad ideologues who don't know anything about history and try desperately to protect their anti-semitic view of the world, that Israel and the USA are at fault for everything instead of commodity exchange as a whole, will deny this). And so on.

Neither is Israel fascist (quite the opposite, it's, like I said, more of a liberal republic than anyone else, the parallels to the USA are as clear as day, except that Israel killed way less people - Assad killed 20 times as many Arab children as Israel did, lol) nor is it a bad thing or something to oppose.

Did somebody say COIN?
You want Jews jump into your toilet? That's antisemitic!

>Either Buddhism or Hinduism needs to overtake the monotheistic desert faiths.
Your role in life is determined by the caste you are born into, also let's shit in the streets. Great idea. Hinduism is what convinced me that multi-cultural tolerance should have some limits.

People on the radical (and moderate) left tend to be rather lowkey about their religion. I suspect you do know some among them who are Christians. How often do say talk like that:

GUIZE JEWS ARENT PERSECUTED!! THEY TOTALLY IMAGINE IT ALSO IM NOT ANTISEMITIC

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/statistics-on-religious-hate-crimes

Anti-Jewish attacks are about 3 times as common - in the United States - as anti-Muslim attacks.

About 50% of all hate crimes in France target Jews even though Muslims are a much, much bigger population.

All synagogues are heavily protected by the police because Arab kids constantly attack them.

The Jewish population in Venezuela fell from 25k to 5k over the last 15 years.

96% of Jews are Zionist or support Israel's existence in one way or another. The more persecuted the Jews, the more pro-Israel.

There are at the most 5k leftist anti-zionist Jews in Israel itself out of 8 million, because Jews that live there know that they need the state to survive, considering that…

Mein Kampf is distributed among Palestinians. The Protocols are distributed and widely-circulating. The official leaders talk of Jews as scum. There are constant terror attacks and during terror-waves like the "knife intifada" hundreds of Palestinians sacrifice themselves just to kill one more Jew. Palestinian and Arab media constantly spreads the worst conspiracy theories about the Jews. People that kill Jews are celebrated among the Palestinians. There is a reason no Jew in their right mind living in Israel would ever support the dismantling of the Jewish state because that would literally mean that an entirely anti-semitic population would be free to attack them.

Fuck. I don't even think shoa is top 3 worst things hitler did

That's a corruption caused by British occupation actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcJjvOJGRJI

it's almost like there's a symbiotic relationship between anti-Semitic racism and Israel's popularity. kind of like how support for "counter-terrorism" (read: war, imperialism, erasing civil liberties) swells whenever a terror attack by Islamists kicks off in the West.

really revs up your neurons.

This is how much of a fucking faggot you are

Barring the dissolution of al states, single state with equal laws and rights for all citizens regardless of race or religion or bust.

Yes, we are aware that the push for zionism is antisemitic in itself and that it forces all culturally jewish institutions and groups to tow the line.

Fascinating

Idk about anti-semitism but I know I'm anti-whatever the fuck that idpol bullshit is.

Heck, it's even as if anti-semitic racism, and continued anti-semitic racism such as that which is being vomited forth ITT, is exactly why people defend Israel as a safe space for Jews.

But let's not actually do anything to stop that racism, hell, let's just blame everything on the jews and regurgitate anti-semitic memes about how they're to blame for everything, that will totally help build socialism.

Imperialist GTFO

Rather my own than someone else's

That has nothing to do with persecution. They just saw how the country was turning/turned to shit and used their right to return to Israel.

The whole idea of leftist antisemitism comes form zionists that are butt mad that anyone is critical of Israel.
They are mad that college campuses are increasingly pro Palestine and that their holocaust guilt power is wearing off.

If they were actually Zionist groups, I'm unironically more pissed about Toronto Pride agreeing to kick cops out because BLMers decided to fling shit.

you may have a point

Jews forgot that women put themselves at the very top of the progressive stack. WHOOPS.