Why does the left refuse to name the Jew?

Why does the left refuse to name the Jew?

it's because we have this thread every day

Not an argument

all honest communists are anti-Jew

read bakunin

super-original contribution OP, my mind's totally blown, thanks for posting and please keep ignoring the FAQ thread that definitely has none of the answers to the deeply impotant and thought-provoking questions you killed another thread to ask here

because if communism were to happen then the wealthy 'jews' would lose all their assets. Return to Holla Forums or learn some leftist theory before coming here like an uneducated twat

sasuga Holla Forumsyp

Why does the right refuse to name the Irish

There's no proof that a single race controls the world.

Because even if you exterminate all of the jews, the capitalist system will still be in place. The difference is you will be ruled by non-jews. This, to us, is irrelevant. We want to eliminate the possiblity of anyone exploiting another. Just eliminating the jews achieves nothing in this regard.

Wealthy Jews like Lenin didn't lose their assets they gained more he drove a Rolls-Royce the "people" paid for.

I'm faaaaairly certain Lenin wasn't fucking Jewish.

Because we are funded by Soros, you idiot. Communism was invented by the Wall Street to keep white women away from the brave defenders of Western civilization, aka Holla Forums.

Capitalism is the cough
The Jew is the cancer

Yes let's ignore other USSR leaders that weren't Jews and go straight for Lenin (who by the way died without even knowing his mother was of Jewish ancestry), I guess capitalism is a white institution since there are also white billionaires, this is your mind on Holla Forums

Someone bumplock this shit, a thread died for this

He came from a poor Jewish family and was, according to his baptismal certificate, the son of Moses Blank, a native of [the western Ukrainian city of] Zhitomir

I can’t believe polyps actually believe that the Soviet government was 95% Jewish

I’d be surprised if the government of Israel was 95% Jewish

Its truly shocking how many high ranking Jews didn't even know they were Jewish
Madeline Albright too its such a coinkidink