Race Realism Thread

Why do people reject race realism?
Race exists. It is scientific, biological fact.

Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on Autism Level tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
ww
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271134/
science.sciencemag.org/content/351/6273/564
link.springer.com/journal/12552
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_elite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/race#race_Noun_200
americanscientist.org/bookshelf/pub/race-finished
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304898704577478482432277706
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm
people.oregonstate.edu/~kaplanj/2003-PhilSc-race.pdf
pandasthumb.org/archives/2012/02/continuous-geog.html
realfuture.org/GIST/Readings/Templeton(1998).pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12493913
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1986-24139-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001121
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S104160801000035X
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-brain-size-doesnt-correlate-with-intelligence-180947627/
nature.com/nrg/journal/v9/n4/box/nrg2322_BX4.html
hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/049.html
nybooks.com/articles/1994/12/01/the-tainted-sources-of-the-bell-curve/
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/99/Genetic-Fallacy
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLK3TaToZr6tiMiBYqxSKhAr6KigGZ7W61&v=oUqTotRkkJE
pastebin.com/1hHZwsj2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
krepublishers.com/02-Journals/T-Anth/Anth-09-0-000-000-2007-Web/Anth-09-1-000-000-2007-Abst-PDF/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G-Tt.pdf
sci-hub.io/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x
toqonline.com/archives/v8n3/TOQv8n3Hamilton.pdf
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7t00f
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0050254
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16339373
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1745691615617439
lp.wileypub.com/HandbookPsychology/SampleChapters/Volume10.pdf
ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Vanhanen_2012_INTELLIGENCE_-_A_Unifying_Construct_for_the_Social_Sciences.pdf
research.collegeboard.org/sites/default/files/publications/2012/7/researchreport-2001-6-differential-validity-prediction-college-admission-testing-review.pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/why-ses-does-not-explain.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n2/full/mp2016107a.html
researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_
scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
ocf.berkeley.edu/~marto/semiohst.htm
academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/white11.htm
msu.edu/course/ams/285/allen1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_Sc_zyXOkqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.
sci-hub.io/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x,
sci-hub.io/10.1002/tea.3660290308,
krepublishers.com/02-Journals/T-Anth/Anth-09-0-000-000-2007-Web/Anth-09-1-000-000-2007-Abst-PDF/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G-Tt.pdf.
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf.
mic.com/articles/106856/geneticists-have-found-something-surprising-about-the-dna-of-white-people
nytimes.com/2007/12/09/opinion/09nisbett.html
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
psychologicalscience.org/pdf/ps/Frey.pdf?origin=publication_detail
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/07/on-being-black-in-china/277878/
iqcomparisonsite.com/SATIQ.aspx
insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
researchgate.net/profile/Emil_O_W_Kirkegaard/publication/265421278_The_international_general_socioeconomic_factor_Factor_analyzing_international_rankings/links/540ed7a20cf2f2b29a3b7b2a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447722/
cambridge.org/core/journals/du-bois-review-social-science-research-on-race/issue/special-issue-racial-inequality-and-health/8FE3880B9A76C3E535D65AA51A552700
reuters.com/article/us-health-racism-mortality-idUSKCN0RI2DQ20150918
archive.realtor.org/sites/default/files/BowlingAlone.pdf.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5.
humanvarieties.org/2014/10/03/is-there-no-population-genetic-support-for-a-racial-hereditarian-hypothesis/.
amren.com/archives/back-issues/july-august-1997/#article1
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/29/Appeal-to-Emotion
davemanuel.com/median-household-income.php
antifascistnews.net/2017/04/03/meet-the-exterminationist-wing-of-the-alt-right-who-is-open-about-wanting-to-kill-jews-and-non-whites/
usinflationcalculator.com/.
darwinwasright.org/heredity.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that Autism Level tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar Autism Levels to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African Autism Level is estimated at 79.
ww w.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American Autism Level is 85, compared to the average White Autism Level of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

JayMan’s Race, Inheritance, and Autism Level F.A.Q.
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

HBD Fundamentals
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

WELL???

Why do you want whites to submit to jews and asians?

I never said I wanted any race to submit to any race.

Soooooo, no rebuttals? Pfft, guess I win. That was easy lmfao. XD XD XD

We have this thread weekly, debunking stormfags will be posted, you'll call those sources ((biased)), and autistic infographs will follow. Go back to reddit or kill yourself.

What's the end game for race realism? Should society be reduced to a cold calculus of economic usefulness as measured by I.Q.? Usefulness to whom? To capital?

For most of its advocates 'race realism' is just a science-y cover for ethnonationalism an ideology that is in the last instance based on identitarian spooks.

Ohhh I'll wait. :3 Any day now.

the psyccnet.apa apears to be a legit study, although their conclusion was not what you are implying
All the others are news articles taken out that misrepresent the original studies.
And the last two:

Go back to middle school and learn the difference between a scientific study and a blog please.

Look at me a I copypastad a bunch of shit it would take you hours to read and you haven't engaged with it point by point so I win lmao.

All of these things are subject to material conditions.

Also right of the bat if only half of whites have the empathy gene then why aren't half of us ruthless killers?

Your own subjective political ideology is irrelevant. Race realism isn't subjective, it is factual.

Nice dodging the question there m8. If you weren't so afraid to reveal your intentions, you would have posted them in the first place.

Then why do most scientists disagree with it?

So each of them has been threatened or paid off? Why would the joos do this when all the studies show they are the smartest race?

You believe a lack of empathy is the only factor that decides whether or not someone becomes a murderer?

are you actually this autistic irl? go enjoy the summer user.

the white nationalist narrative goes that the Jews always oppose racism because they only feel safe in a multi-ethnic society, i.e. the rise of scientific racism against, say, blacks, would eventually lead to white race-consciousness and Jewish expulsion.

Again, i'm not here to discuss and debate subjective politics. Why can't you counter the thread topic? Because you cant.

Not an argument.

You don't have any ulterior motives for posting this? So the point of this thread is just to spout off some factoids? Ok. It's a fact that every morning I take a nice long piss and about an hour or two later it's time for the ol' morning dump. Great thread.

Because I don't care. Even if it were true I'd still think it's irrelevant.

So you accept race realism to be fact? You're on my side dude, why are you arguing with me?

If you didnt care about race realism or considered it irrelevant, why are you arguing with me in this thread? Why did you even reply?

The only people care about race realism enough to look up all the stats and shit are autists

Its not, every biologist knows that. Go kill yourselve.

ffs lads this is too easy at least Holla Forums would put up a fight

we must stand with racists in their fight against multicultural imperialism.

You killed a thread for this

Get some real data and I will review it.

No one wants to read a billion blog posts and 500 page studies when they can just read one book to find the truth.

why did u even bother replying lmfao this is gold

actually I don't buy the equality meme, racial differences are clear as day. But going to this trouble is just autism, it's pathetic

I'm not sure you realize this but nobody owes you an argument. The reason nobody is bothering to argue with you is that this is a well trodden path that isn't entertaining anymore.

You do realise that issues of race are extremely irrevelant as far as Holla Forums is concerned, right? Whether race is a thing or not, this doesn't change the fact that capitalism needs to be dismantelled. If you wish to talk about race, you can take it to dudes that care about it, like Holla Forums.

Fuck off you retard.

Everybody is biased, establishment academics, journalists, and otherwise. Blogs can link to academic studies and draw conclusions mainstream academics would get fired over, don't immediately reject them. hbdchick is hardly stupid, even if she is linked by a bunch of NRx types. If you only read stuff from "reputable sources" then you are just sucking at the teat of the establishment.

The Bell Curve is inaccurate for these reasons tbh
But there are racial differences which are clearly evident
But this doesn't mean I hate other races, it's just objective fact that in some areas some races are superior to others

Nah I just get off on tellling people about my bowel movements.

Since you wont provide me with real data, I looked into it myself. Surprise surprise, I found a straight forward peer reviewed study that has been repeated numerous times.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271134/

science.sciencemag.org/content/351/6273/564

link.springer.com/journal/12552

Pathetic, Holla Forums. Just pathetic. This thread isn't even worth my time. Peace.

and nothing of value was lost

Not an argument.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES
and blogs are NOT scientific studies, they are NOT evidence or an argument.

hbdchick is actually a 45 year old Dravidian man and you are a fucking furry

Hey fam, since you appear to like reading so much (you did read all those shit you posted, right?) then I recommend you grab some books on leftism so you can understand what this board is about.
We don't give a fuck about race realism either way, be it real or not, here we are all about how economic systems work and why capitalism is crap and should be replaced by something better.
Right now you are like a kid pointing your finger hysterically at a baseball team screaming how much football sucks.

OP please don't make me leave. I like it here.

That image does oversimplify the far right tbh
You both strawman each other, it's a bit sad

This is so stupid. You are so stupid.

Yes, race is a social construct, but a social construct with some basis in biology. There is no point at which, scientifically, somebody becomes European, or African, or whatever. A half white half Asian person may be a hapa, but pretty quickly and easily you can blur generic racial classifications.

That does not mean geographic ancestry scales independently of hereditary traits. Visually it is obvious that it does not. When geographical peoples vary in height, skin color, body odor, etc., it's totally reasonable to guess there are general neurological differences as well. There is a great deal of individual variation among any ethnic group or racial category, but that does not mean that ethnic categories are wholly indistinct, at least on a statistical level. It is possible that people from different parts of the world generally (generally is key) differ enough in cognitive ability or temperament that it makes sense to prevent people from certain countries from immigrating to your country.

Fuck off with this sociology undergrad-tier bastardization of population genetics.

No I believe it is almost entirely environmental with negligible genetic interference

The feitishisation of genetics is immesnely flawed: for starters there is no conclusive definition of race outside haplogroups: and said haplogroups have little to no impact on actual physiology. As such, race is little more than characterising human beings (and in your case their phenotypes) based on junk DNA only actually found in 50% of the population: you heard that right, haplogroups are only found in the Y chromosome, As such, you are ascribing a characterisation of people based on a specific set of DNA sequences that have no impact on the functioning of the body.

Race realism also ignores the two other main features of biology: environment and epigenetics. The former is pretty bloody obvious and If you think African nations have lower Autism Levels due to some genetic flaw rather than having dogshit education systems then you need to look outside. The second kinda discredits the idea of pure genetics determining characteristics: as it now appears that many characteristics are dependent on how the environment (be it external or developmental) triggers the aspects of genes. As such, how can an entire race be of a disadvantaged quality when epigenetics would mean that those triggers that you claim are inherent to that race would not be triggered in a consistent manner?

At the end of the day, race realism is painting over the old scientific racism of the 1900s, shouting "muh haplogroups" does not prove any ascribable phenotype to a person.

Rather just go with the back of a dolmio jar tbh better sauce information

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf

Hereditarianism has been proven. Divergent evolution, nobody asserts uniqueness of races even exists because common ancestry isn't categorized in that manner. Environmentability and heritability are separate concepts.
Cognitive ability is not a blank slate and groups have not evolved in linear fashion.
I think Sam Harris said that the probability of the people evolving in unison, leaving all differences to be determined (and removed within a single generation or two, even within the same generation) by the environment, approaches zero once you consider the evidence. For example, on mixed race individuals being tested for a multitude of variables: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/.

sage

in before you post another blog

HA

Ive wasted a half hour giving you a chance to provide a real argument, but you failed. Im done.

It's like 2012 all over again. Anyway hi Holla Forums.

The Bell Curve doesn't fucking imply anything about race and intelligence and superiority. The point of that book is the "cognitive elite" who come to dominate society solely due to their high intelligence regardless of race, religion, sex, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_elite

There's only two things to know to debunk the genetic variation argument race deniers use.
1. "Studies" that try to prove race isn't real never factor in junk DNA.
2. DNA phenotyping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
Someone with mainly sub-Saharan African ancestry would most certainly appear "black" as such people are indigenous to that part of the world, just like how someone of primarily European ancestry is bound to be "white" and so on. It's almost like different groups of people in different parts of the world evolved differently from one another producing different phenotypes.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/race#race_Noun_200

Congratulations, you effectively refuted yourself.

Normally I like to do that. I'm a funlover - I tend to come in these threads and point out the obvious. If we accept "race," we have little reason not to accept more specific ethnic differences and their geographical associations. Irish back to Ireland, etc.

americanscientist.org/bookshelf/pub/race-finished
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304898704577478482432277706
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm
people.oregonstate.edu/~kaplanj/2003-PhilSc-race.pdf
pandasthumb.org/archives/2012/02/continuous-geog.html
realfuture.org/GIST/Readings/Templeton(1998).pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12493913
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1986-24139-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001121
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S104160801000035X
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-brain-size-doesnt-correlate-with-intelligence-180947627/
nature.com/nrg/journal/v9/n4/box/nrg2322_BX4.html

amazing that people still cling to the bell curve given it was funded by neo nazis
hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/049.html
nybooks.com/articles/1994/12/01/the-tainted-sources-of-the-bell-curve/

See: logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/99/Genetic-Fallacy
He must be an "insert insult here", right? So easy to refute his claims, so go ahead and do it. I challenge you, craft a counter-argument and refute evolutionary theory. Race creationists have been trying for years, but Darwin is consistently proven right.

I don't disagree with that. I never said I was trying to reify American racial classifications.

The only people who care about "race realism" are fascists trying to divide the working class. They can dress it up however they want, but it all stems from colonialism, white supremacy, fascism and anti-communism. And to poor whites who think they'll be spared the wrath of Social Darwinists and eugenicists, think again. "Race realists" despise the working class and see them as irrelevant just as much as they see non-whites. They're almost always upper-middle class suburban types looking to cling to anything that justifies their place in the world.

And really, even if what they claimed about race and intelligence was true, I wouldn't care one bit. It does not justify exploitation, apartheid (as so many of them supported) or any of the other wretched schemes they'd like to inflict on the world.

sage and report these inferior cumskin faggots. All races are equal and exactly the same. There's no difference. You are just bigot you cunmskin. I can't wait til all you cumskin faggots are genocided. Because all the races in the world will live in peace and prosperity.

Gish galloping at it's finest. Well, 2 can play that game. Watch this 3 and 1/2h long video. That's my response.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLK3TaToZr6tiMiBYqxSKhAr6KigGZ7W61&v=oUqTotRkkJE

It's not though. All science is political. Things like Tuskegee are evidence enough of that.

lol race realists are just neutral curious observers guys! no agenda here!

Nice try, Holla Forums.

There is no claim to attack, his studies are not studies at all, they use fake data and are not peer reviewed. Its literal propaganda you weak minded chud.

I can spam sources, too.
pastebin.com/1hHZwsj2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
krepublishers.com/02-Journals/T-Anth/Anth-09-0-000-000-2007-Web/Anth-09-1-000-000-2007-Abst-PDF/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G-Tt.pdf
sci-hub.io/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x
toqonline.com/archives/v8n3/TOQv8n3Hamilton.pdf
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7t00f
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0050254
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16339373
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1745691615617439
lp.wileypub.com/HandbookPsychology/SampleChapters/Volume10.pdf
ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Vanhanen_2012_INTELLIGENCE_-_A_Unifying_Construct_for_the_Social_Sciences.pdf
research.collegeboard.org/sites/default/files/publications/2012/7/researchreport-2001-6-differential-validity-prediction-college-admission-testing-review.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n2/full/mp2016107a.html
researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_

So refute it.
So refute it.
Not an argument.
Insults aren't arguments.
The claim is evolution has occurred in humans. Examine the claim and refute it if you believe it is such "propaganda".

the best treatment for race realists is compulsory irrelevant shiting

We did. Didn't you read our sources like you expect us to read all 563 of yours?

I did refute it,

by sending you REAL data, and you said it didnt count because you didnt like it.

Refute this: 82.56% of whites carry the Neanderthal "autism" gene which is recessive and causes profound mental retardation.

>appeal to majority even though experts agree, in the majority, race exists: krepublishers.com/02-Journals/T-Anth/Anth-09-0-000-000-2007-Web/Anth-09-1-000-000-2007-Abst-PDF/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G-Tt.pdf

Which arguments did you refute, again? Specifically speaking?

Appealing to social constructs does not remove utility or mean it doesn't exist. That isn't an argument. Evolution has still occurred in human populations, see: humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf
All the usual claims of "muh Lewontin's fallacy" or "it's just a social construct" are debunked.

Wow, it almost seems that there is some genetic difference between the races you and I agree with! Seeing as how blacks don't exactly carry lots of genes linked to Neanderthals….

scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/

Why does this ugly cunt feel like she has a right to speak? Even blacks are smarter than women of any colour

Really it's not, dude. It's one thing to send all the Jews to the camps, it's another to keep immigrants out of European countries and try to encourage native population growth. Even dumping minorities into other countries isn't that bad, at least in the historical scheme.

If you look at the state as overseeing a greenhouse of human beings, it's little different from environmental conservatism to try to keep a nation ethnically distinct. Yes, it detracts from worker solidarity and class consciousness, but look at the alternative, at least in Europe:

Thanks to several demographic trends, youth in European countries will be increasingly Muslim. A small minority of these second generation immigrants will grow up, get radicalized by the internet, and commit terrorist attacks. Although on balance a fairly minor issue, the press will report on it almost constantly, and the far right will grow at knots by complaining about terrorism and feeding on demographic anxiety while liberals continue to plead that Islamic terrorism is unrelated to Islam. Socialists intentionally ignoring these issues will probably make socialism less attractive to people. In response to terrorism, individual liberties will degrade and European democracies will become racially traumatized police states. A few countries will likely go fascist in this process, maybe the United States will invade them, maybe there will be a big war over it. If demographic trends don't prompt political address, or conservative Muslims outbreed everybody, European countries may become blatantly Islamist, resulting in significant diaspora and plenty of people left homeless in the world.

All of that because porkies want labor and the left fell for knee jerk humanitarian propaganda. There are worse fates than agreeing with reactionaries on something.

It really doesn't matter, the Chinese will find out the truths (or not) of these ideas whether we want them to or not

Yes, which is why whites must miscegenation to produce viable offspring. Which is quite different from the diverse African continent and east Asia, which, BTW, has an occurrence of HBC-17(genius gene) almost triple that of Europe.

Anybody got them screenshots of Stormfag shills plotting to "awaken" the image boards? I think user has more than a little in common with them…

Wow, it seems that there are genetic differences between the races… I wonder if anybody has researched into these differences and categorized them…

Yes, I see that we agree that far-righters are genetically inferior people.

Did you know that the polish have 6.83% higher incidence of QTV-21 AKA the muscle fiber gene?

All of them at once with my 3 hours of sources in one long video I posted a link to. Like I said, 2 can play that game. (gish galloping)

Those African geniuses are from Northern Africa, which falls under the Caucasoid realm.

But why are they so much more common compared to Europe?

no, but "race realists" certainly are. classist too. the pioneer fund which funds this stuff found its origins in nazism. hitler took inspiration from madison grant.
no, but there's quite a difference between a concept that was invented to justify slavery and colonialism to one which protects people from harm
no, but one should be sceptical of research into proving differences and supporting existing socioeconomic hierarchies. evopsych is the worst for this. "just so" stories are pitiful.
no they don't
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
it's one thing believing in evolution, and another being a racist. china is certainly quite a racist society.
if there's significant disagreement, then yeah it's not definitive.
it's not a fallacy when this stuff has been used to enslave, sterilise, colonise, subjugate, exploit and literally kill people in the past and continues to this day to be used as an excuse to gut welfare and clamp down on the targeted groups.

More genetic differences, keep them coming.

Your sources actually don't refute hereditarianism. Do you know what hereditarianism is? Do you know what is even being asserted? Nobody denies the environment's effects, otherwise evolution would never have occurred as a response to the environment. Nobody denies gene's effects (except race creationists who think all humans are the same blank slate) because then, offspring would not resemble their parents. You can easily determine racial differences by literally observing an individual. I can categorize you if I see a picture of your face, my dude.

that historical conceptions of race have changed hugely over time is more than enough reason to discard the whole field of scientific racism. it's a false consciousness, especially whiteness
ocf.berkeley.edu/~marto/semiohst.htm
academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/white11.htm
msu.edu/course/ams/285/allen1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_Sc_zyXOkqw

Why do European whites have, on average, 39.4% more incidences of DIZ-12 aka the murder gene? Compared to Asians in particular they are almost 78% more likely to have this gene directly linked to psychopathy and rage issues. Are whites genetically inferior?

WE WUZ BERBERZ N SHEIT!!

Seriously, there's no genetic or cultural link between North Africans/Middle Easterners and Europeans. Whites are Indo-European people who split from the lineage that North Africans and Middle Eastern people descended from tens of thousands of years ago. Even though not a lot of people know this, the fact still remains that """Caucasian""" Berbers and Semites have a much closer genetic, cultural and linguistic bond with East Africans like Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis, Djiboutians and even certain West African ethnic groups like the Hausa because they're all part of the Afro-Asiatic ethnic/linguistic family tree and all spoke the same language in East Africa as one group before splitting apart a couple of thousand years ago.

My sources ain't supposed to support "racial creationism" or whatever straw man you people craft for people who ain't of the same mind as you.

None of which actually refutes the evidence, only poisons the well with "muh nahtzee, look he is wrong and mean!"
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.
Divergent evolution predates slavery.
Nobody asserts environment is inconsequential, that's what hereditarianism is asserting: a combination of genetics and the environment. Traits are heritable or environmentable.
The link that links to the study is broken in the first one. Also, notice how it wasn't actually a survey to examine the consensus or an analysis of works, just an official statement? This is how it is properly done: sci-hub.io/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x, sci-hub.io/10.1002/tea.3660290308, krepublishers.com/02-Journals/T-Anth/Anth-09-0-000-000-2007-Web/Anth-09-1-000-000-2007-Abst-PDF/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G/Anth-09-1-073-078-2007-422- �trkalj-G-Tt.pdf. Some areas, it is pretty split. But it isn't "unanimous" and all disagreement isn't "nazi". Not that that's a valid counter-argument.
Calling Chinese people racist doesn't make them wrong. Your emotional statements do not refute their data.
Still is a teleological fallacy to assume the existence of a trait is necessarily explained by the existence/non-existence of genes.

ZGAT 991 - The gene which is linked to smaller hippocampus, which any serious academic will know results in social issues, problems with anger, and mile retardation.

Whites - 66 PPH
Hispanics - 34 PPH
Asians - 21 PPH
Blacks - 11 PPH

Most likely because the races… are not equal and have… evolved to be different.

Yes, they do. You purport that race does not exist and that humans have not evolved enough to be categorized as such. This is empirically false. Feel free to read the links I cite instead of relying on non-arguments: humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf.

Bruh, can you post all your "reverse-race realism" facts in one comment? I wanna look into these and use them against HBD ideologues.

mic.com/articles/106856/geneticists-have-found-something-surprising-about-the-dna-of-white-people

nytimes.com/2007/12/09/opinion/09nisbett.html

Yes they are.
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Yes but the evidence points towards western Europe bring the genetic cesspool filled with refuse DNA which only creates discordant societies. If anything, the west SHOULD be destroyed and rebuilt by non-whites as to prevent them from ever again enacting their pea brained ideas of colonialism or world conquest.

That's like asking why some blacks in this wealthy neighborhood don't commit as much crime as blacks in the ghetto. There are other factors at work than just genetics. Intelligence isn't 100% heritable.

Nope, if you've paid attention you'd know that recently King Tut was confirmed to Caucasian along with other ancient Egyptians unlike today's Egyptians in comparison are more similar to sub-Saharan Africans. That's cause of migration and mixing over time. I'm referring to the indigenous people of that region. There's reasons Northern African today isn't as intellectually advanced as it would have been in ancient times.
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
Not a single African country on that list.

In Asia minor, we see hundreds of thousands of years of vibrant cultures which build the foundations of civilization. Agriculture, democracy, military tradition, math, literature all found their start here. The ground is littered with artifacts and relics of great people's long gone, their homes and hearths, their science and culture, their legacy. But what of western Europe? Here we find a great wasteland.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/12/beware-the-man-of-one-study/
Any article which says "a study finds" ought to be treated very skeptically. Meta studies are where it's at, and even they shouldn't be treated as definitive (at least without being very picky).

You already agree that humans are not genetic blank slates, we have no disagreement. The rest of your post is not relevant to the discussion as you are already a proponent of hereditarianism.

Heritability is a population level concept. It makes a statistically significant statement about the variation of a trait related to the population, so polling exclusively one group draws from a non-representative sample size, instead of drawing from the total population in order to make a heritability estimate. You don't only examine red-heads for the heritability of hair colour. More on SES and academic performance:

and g (general intelligence).
psychologicalscience.org/pdf/ps/Frey.pdf?origin=publication_detail

Nazis are to be shot, not debated. Even people like Richard Lynn manipulate data, so there's zero reason to trust anything that comes out of a fascist's mouth. Sorry your beloved field is so rotten and infected with people like Roger Pearson that it makes your views so repulsive to anyone with a conscience.
Evolution had no relevance to the justification of slavery. Human societies did.
Hereditarians (and by that I mean people who think heredity is far more important than environment) shrug their shoulders at any proposed solutions that involve social action though. It's just social darwinist bullshit to make human nature seem unchangeable.
China is quite racist, regardless of what these so called experts think of race
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/07/on-being-black-in-china/277878/
We're talking about racism and genocide, not traits for gayness

iqcomparisonsite.com/SATIQ.aspx
insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
Even your studies refute you: " In Study 1, we used the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979.
Measures of g were extracted from the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery and
correlated with SAT scores of 917 participants. The resulting correlation was .82 (.86 corrected
for nonlinearity). Study 2 investigated the correlation between revised and recentered SAT
scores and scores on the Raven’s Advanced Progressive Matrices among 104 undergraduates.
The resulting correlation was .483 (.72 corrected for restricted range)."

None of which is actually a counter-argument. Try a little harder, calling people doodoo heads isn't a refutation.
You don't understand my point: Divergent evolution predates slavery.
These differences pre-date slavery. Your point is moot.
What the hell do you think evolution is. Gradualism is a concept I suggest you familiarize yourself with. Heritability and environmentability are not the same metric. You also make a statement with no evidence. Hereditarians simply assert environment and genes play a role.

It is highlighting your teleological fallacy.

researchgate.net/profile/Emil_O_W_Kirkegaard/publication/265421278_The_international_general_socioeconomic_factor_Factor_analyzing_international_rankings/links/540ed7a20cf2f2b29a3b7b2a.pdf

Fascists have no desire or interest in being convinced of anything other than their own superiority. If arguing with them solved anything, WW2 never would've happened.
Differences don't justify or lead to slavery, despite what you'd like to believe. Regardless of whether they're social constructs or "real".
Gradualism isn't the only explanation. Punctuated equilibrium is a thing too. And the hereditarian view has always been one taken up by white supremacists like the pioneer fund, Shockley, Cattell, Grant, Davenport, Murray, usually with calls to slash welfare and other programs (no surprise that they tend to be bourgeois whites) so I have good reason to be sceptical
Yeah pretty much. Racism needs to be stamped out and crushed by any and all means necessary. How anyone can look at something like apartheid or slavery and not be repulsed is beyond me.
And it's not a fallacy, since history is littered with evidence of this racist shit being used to slaughter and subjugate people.

Godwin's law already triggered.
Still aren't getting the point, eh? I never said it justifies slavery, but that differences pre-date slavery.
When did I say it was the only possible explanation? Referencing change over time.
Here I was thinking prejudice based on skin colour and making vast generalizations was racist…
You just admitted you have no substantive argument.
This doesn't make it any less fallacious. Assuming the existence of a trait is necessarily explained by the existence/non-existence of genes is fallacious.

The conclusion would be that:

I consider white supremacy quite relevant to fascism, yeah, given how it was rehabilitated post-war by people like Hans Gunther.
OK.
Pointing out that people on the top of the pyramid have a socioeconomic interest in maintaining and justifying that pyramid isn't really racist.
Racism harms people.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447722/
cambridge.org/core/journals/du-bois-review-social-science-research-on-race/issue/special-issue-racial-inequality-and-health/8FE3880B9A76C3E535D65AA51A552700
reuters.com/article/us-health-racism-mortality-idUSKCN0RI2DQ20150918
Right, but we're not talking about genes when it comes to the history of things like colonialism

Stop reading March Of The Titans, bro. I never claimed North Africans were black, just that they weren't "Caucasian" like Indo-European descended whites. Straw manning at it's finest.

Straw man. I never once claimed that there are no racial differences between people whatsoever. My skin and hair texture is very different from yours after all. I just call bullshit on some of the made up differences white nationalists ascribe to certain people to push a them and us narrative.

Still not relevant to the discussion of hereditarianism.
Excellent, we agree.
Are hereditarians rich?
How is this relevant to the discussion regarding hereditarianism? Besides, the "depression" has more to do with the fact that decreased ethnic homogeneity fragments society: archive.realtor.org/sites/default/files/BowlingAlone.pdf.
You were the one who mentioned colonialism. It is irrelevant to our discussion.

Yes, no shit evolution has occurred and groups are not all blank slates. Glad we agree. It has already been proven that our brains are different, too: cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5.
humanvarieties.org/2014/10/03/is-there-no-population-genetic-support-for-a-racial-hereditarian-hypothesis/.

It certainly is. Agendas are very important to understand where ideas and beliefs come from.
From my observations, yes. People like Wickliffe Draper were millionaires and AmRen types tend to be well off. Richard Spencer, for example.
amren.com/archives/back-issues/july-august-1997/#article1
Because your views and the policies you support have negative effects on people.
The history of scientific racism is inseparably linked with colonialism. Eugenics, social darwinism, industrial genocide, all have their origins in the work of people like Madison Grant.

No, it isn't. The Pope can say the Earth is round, it doesn't matter what is agenda is if it is the truth.

Median income of ~50k is not well off. You linked to a survey of readers of AmRen, btw. Still, even if they were poor as shit, it doesn't matter if it's the truth. The truth is not bound by what you feel is acceptable.
Irrelevant. I can feel that the Earth being round is mean to flat-earthers and makes them feel marginalized. The Earth will still be round. Your personal beliefs are irrelevant.
Does not change the fact that evolution exists and that humans are not equal/one blank slate: cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

It's certainly well above average, back then median income was 36k.
I'm aware. It's important to know who is interested in this stuff and who backs it.
It would matter if they were poor, because they would have no interest in this sort of stuff which tells them they're inferior. The truth is not some magical independent force that is independent of human actions.
The difference is that calling the Earth round or flat harms nobody and has no effect on how humans and human societies function. Whereas the whole field of race and intelligence is based around direct physical exploitation and murder, political repression, economic subjugation and social tyranny. Of course, I don't expect "race realists" to care if a few million brown people get killed and impoverished, since that's just human nature.
Well of course they're not "equal", we live in a class society where even the sham of equality before the law is a lie. But one day all humanity will be, and there will be no place for those who consider themselves superior or worth more than another person.

Real income, adjusted for inflation?
Doesn't make it less truthful. If a blind guy told me the Earth is round, it's still the truth.
It actually is exactly independent of humans. That's why meta-analyses remove bias and arrive at truths.
It marginalizes the flat Earth community, which have been systematically ridiculed and persecuted in the mainstream scientific community, leading to emotional sadness.
Again, not an argument.
Glad we agree.

[citation needed]

See: logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/29/Appeal-to-Emotion

davemanuel.com/median-household-income.php
It casts doubt on everything involved.
Assuming the initial analyses aren't biased.
Funny, but being ridiculed isn't the same as being enslaved and genocided because you're deemed inferior. Again though, no doubt it's all just a game to you where non white bodies are tools to be used and mutilated.
You would say that.

See Richard Spencer calling for ethnic cleansing, or any of these lot
antifascistnews.net/2017/04/03/meet-the-exterminationist-wing-of-the-alt-right-who-is-open-about-wanting-to-kill-jews-and-non-whites/
Well given the history of things like Drapetomania, the Congo Free State, the Herero Genocide, the links between the Nazi supporting Pioneer Fund and racialist research that continues to this day, yeah, nobody with a shred of humanity should take it seriously.

>davemanuel.com/median-household-income.php
Now when is "back then"?
You cannot dismiss evidence based on doubt you cannot cast into a counter-argument. You are saying 'he is biased and I think it's wrong'. Not a refutation. If the political beliefs morph the conclusion, prove this. Burden of proof is on you.
See above. Substantiate your claims. Must be easy with such an overt bias.
This is my favourite part of your assertion. If you claim that modern descendants of blacks are in any way affected by slavery or genocide, then you are arguing FOR hereditarianism because you assume parents pass down traits/experiences to their offspring.
Is Richard Spencer a hereditarian? If he is, then his political beliefs do not change the evidence behind hereditarianism UNLESS you can show how the bias perverted the findings.
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/29/Appeal-to-Emotion
"Dude muh brown kids" is an appeal to emotion. You might have an argument if you can show how they hereditarian bias to be a nazi or whatever else you claim makes the evidence wrong.

You don't see how political beliefs believing in a worldview based on hierarchy, class segregation, racial segregation, inequality, warfare and tribalism would lead to a conclusion supporting that, and vice versa? Charles Lane on the Bell Curve's sources was quite enlightening on this point.
No it isn't. It's just showing how you lack any understanding of the world and how social institutions still have lasting effects on people. White supremacy operates in a different way to the 1700s, but it's still there. Through the prison system, through the police, through the different treatment of people based on social conceptions of "race", through the repression of parties like the Black Panthers. Science was and is used to justify all this.
His beliefs are evidence of the type of person who does this research and finds it worthy of using it to support their worldview. Look, if your field keeps attracting white supremacists and ma, it's probably time to ask questions. I don't actually give a fuck what the "evidence" shows when it comes to this. Research something that actually helps people.
If an appeal to emotion means stopping exploitation and oppression, then fine. Nazis are always hereditarians because they think human nature is fixed and that it justifies genocide and permanent warfare between nations. The Pioneer Fund which is a big proponent of hereditarian ideology and funds the work of people like Richard Lynn was founded by Nazis. I thought this sort of social darwinist attitude had died off after WW2, but sadly it seems I was mistaken. The postwar rehabilitation of fascism clearly runs deeper than I thought.

So using: usinflationcalculator.com/.
50k in '97 is around 80k today. Still not "rich", more like upper-middle class.
Do you understand the question? I'll repeat it: If the political beliefs morph the conclusion, prove this. Burden of proof is on you.
You just repeated yourself, saying "zomg I can't believe you don't believe me!" Arguing from personal incredulity is not an argument. Prove your claims or GTFO.
Then modern blacks in no way, shape, or form are impacted by genocide/slavery of the past if parents do not pass down their traits to their offspring. For more on that argument: darwinwasright.org/heredity.html.
Lol, what social institutions. Those people don't exist anymore, so the only way slavery exists (even though it was abolished long ago) would mean that the parents pass down traits to their offspring, making you a hereditarian.
Citation on that claim, please. You know, where the political beliefs pervert the conclusion, making it biased. Prove this. You are making that claim, so the burden of proof is on you.
So your argument is illogical, therefore it is dismissed.

Now bear in mind, just because you used flawed reasoning doesn't mean you're wrong. I can say that the Earth is round because I feel like it. The Earth is still round, so I'm right. The issue is slavery and genocide are irrelevant to the question of heritability and hereditarianism. You are needlessly conflating history with a biological issue.

that's petty bourg territory, so yeah. the sort of people that need liquidating.
i already have, but it's clear you don't care because you hold these views, and you see nothing wrong with it.
that is so insanely ignorant i don't even know what to say. how you can look at america and draw that conclusion is beyond me. it persists in everything, from the "justice" system, to housing, to education, to police treatment, everything, to the economic system itself. you can smugly sit there from your bourgeois comfort zone and stroke your chin as you extol how logical and noble you are, but you're a vicious spiteful excuse of a human being who wants an excuse to treat people like shit and i look forward to the day people like you are dealt with for good.

mmhmm
[citation needed]
Cite specifics regarding the studies and how they are biased. Try a little harder, just asking for proofs refutes your claims, seeing as you have none.
Not an argument. Just your emotions.
Cite me a single law that upholds this, please. Surely, they must exist. I was under the impression that it is illegal to discriminate as you describe. So cite me a law that circumvents this.
Are you calling me bourgeoise because I'm logical? Mighty classist of you…
I'll just let you know I'm not white right now, so your racist allegations aren't valid. Racism=power and prejudice and since I am only prejudiced but have no power, you have no argument.>>1843318

user, I…

killing rich racist fucks is good. if you want to defend them you can join them.

Aren't red states the poorest? And champagne socialist elites in the bluest states? You've got your priorities mixed up. It's the idiot redneck racists who are the poor working class, my man. So take your pick: be Marxist but a racist, but be a racial creationist but bourgeoise?

furthermore:

you're laughably deluded if you think the US democratic party is remotely socialist. it's not the poor who spread racism (how could they when they don't have the power and the influence) but the wealthy. liberals are closeted racists who preach tolerance but do nothing to help anyone. so yeah, i'll be a marxist and an anti-racist, thanks. redneck revolt is reclaiming the term "redneck" from the fascist scum infesting the south

Ah, the ever-elusive socialism that never exists. Yet somehow crony capitalism and imperialism are capitalist. I meant champagne socialists as in the upper class who preach for socialist policies, not that said policies are in place.
What about dem wayciss rednecks? They are the poor you seek to defend. Red states are filled with them.
There's no winning with you.
Well, if you're white, you're still promoting white supremacy by not being an ally to POC at every waking moment, so you're really just a liberal, which is to say anti-Marxist.