Are antifa real leftists or just violent SJWs?

Are antifa real leftists or just violent SJWs?

American Antifa are Soccdems, not sure about Britain

I thought they were anarchists

Antifa used to be a real thing but now it's just LARPing by edgy liberals

Just violent SJWs

Yeah theyre leftists, I'm not sure where the leftypol meme of antifa being liberal came from

mostly sjws

it comes from observing reality

Just a comment on the picture's style… as soon as I looked away, my eyes burned. The black text on red background is just..

It's non-sectarian which in practice means 99% anarchist simply because only anarchists have the actual numbers

They're both. ANTIFA isn't one person

Hence the plural in the question.

It's because most of the time Antifa is too concerned with opposing Trump and the Aut-right specifically instead of protesting capitalism as a whole.

Or at all. They're just parroting the vapid bourgeois distraction of saying everything is racist, sexist, islamophobic and homophobic and worse than ever. And that proles are the worst.

Antifa is not an organization, it's a non-sectarian network of organizations specifically to oppose fascists. The actual people who make it up (most of the time) belong to other groups that do oppose capitalism as a whole, but their tactics on this differ.

You actually answered the question though, Holla Forums hates antifa because they don't understand what it is. I actually thought it was just a way to attract Holla Forums like the other retarded shit you tend to say, but it's good to know that you are just plain stupid.

where are the proofs billy

The whole point of antifa is to oppose the threat of the far right, you also need to provide evidence that antifa activists are only exclusively involved in the struggle against facism and not involved in the broader struggle against capitalism.

provide evidence that antifa is liberal and provide an argument for why the left should not oppose racism

Actually, if any of you ever left your gated communities and went to an actual protest that opposes capitalism as a whole you would surely noticed that people with antifa stickers/badges/etc. are always present there too, just not acting as 'antifa'.

You do realize that doesn't suggest that racism shouldn't be opposed?
Tell your mother not to drink a box of wine every night during her next pregnancy.

He referred to opposition to racism, sexism etc as "vapiad bourgeosie distractions£

No he didn't.

Yes, he did.
Tell your mother not to drink a box of wine every night during her next pregnancy.

Given that their was hardly any Anti-Fa activity in the US prior to the electoral season, it can be safe to say that a lot of self-proclaimed US Anti-Fa are basically just liberal bandwagoners. However, the mere fact that this sort of organizing puts these liberals up against the police and other reactionaries demonstrates that it is a site of resistance, and therefore radicalization.

One can look at the G8 Protests and the Anti-Globalization movement in the 90s to see a similar trend. In which these sorts of protests encourage the growth of a kind of 'cultural anarchism' that doesn't do much more than make shitty punk music. I believe that the US' Anti-Fa movement will amount to much the same, but the US' worsening conditions will lead to more normies being brought to the radical table than before. It won't be much, but that's about all that you can expect from the Great Satan

I should've used better reading comprehension. ANTIFA is made up of SJWs, leftists, and disenfranchised youth smashies or whatever you want to call them

>the vapid bourgeois distraction of saying everything is racist, sexist, islamophobic and homophobic
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Well, one should expect a number of different factors attracting people to groups. Do you have any rough estimate of the proportions of these groups wihtin antifa?

It's exactly this bourgeois liberal hysteria what's wrong with antifa.

Antifa are the real racists.

t. fascist

t. Kurdish nationalist, and probably imperialist too

They're just as dumb as real Leftists, that's for sure. They're the most retarded fucking people I've ever seen in my life.

Antifa are the only people who really understand Marx used Capitalism as a metaphor for trashcans.

Wtf i love being robbed now!

There has been plenty of antifa activity in North America before Trump. They started out as a reaction to the Neo-Nazi skinhead movement of the 80's.

Black Bloc tactics are always very small compared to whatever protest they're globing onto at the time. The WTO protest is Seattle was a perfect example.

Exhibit A of garbage tier bait.

LOL SJW's are leftists. Dont lie to yourself now leftypol.