/LeftyFit/

How much do you work out comrades?

If you don't workout at least once every day, you won't last in a revolution.

Military service is a plus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QkJjWIHFSA
youtu.be/ZkckFm4Ci6w
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7328269/Starting_Strength_3rd_edition_2011_Mark_Rippetoe.PDF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I run every day until I get a runner's high and keep running until it wears off. Unfortunately I have crippling depression and PTSD and have been deemed unfit for military service.

Fuck off, Porky. You're just getting desperate now.

Under most European Capitalist regimes guns are hard to come by.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QkJjWIHFSA
Remember the Russian Imperial troops in World War 1?

Some times that is the only way to arm the masses.

I work out 6 days a week but only started in January. Need to do more endurance cardio.

Most of the army is filled by volunteer reactionary middle class and upper kids, which is why there is very little opposition to modern wars within the rank and file. I remember Rafiq on Revleft stating a case for reintroducing the draft as part of an ANTI-WAR Communist platform. The thread was called 'Abolition of the Draft and the Decline of Democratic Decency' if anyone wants to read it.

100 abdominals
100 push ups
everyday.

next week it's 200.

Not at all right now, but I wanna get buff for aesthetic reasons cuz my last girlfriend had a really nice shape and I always felt a bit bad cuz I was skinny. She didn't mind (even though she prolly woulda loved muscular me), but I still felt like I coulda made a bit more of an effort to look sexy.

Stop

I feel very uncomfortable depending on a gym or any complex equiptment, so I do a little calisthenics before bed.

are you stupid? any reason that is going to make you feel better is good.

are all the gringos obsesed with the aesthetic shit?
i mean, not much girls will care about that, even some of them won't like muscular ones because they think they are douchebags or something like that

i am doing burpees for 35 minutes
in a real scenario cardiovascular capacity is the most important part

Chop firewood. Get swole as fuck.

I can confirm most straight girls like abs through. It's not how huge, how large your muscles are.
It's more that they show.

Like most fashion models are. Those people are considered pretty. Some are just skinny thats right, it varies. But no one is fat.

convince me to get /leftyfit/ for the revolution fam

Playing rugby since I have been 6 might not make me swole, but it has kept me fit and healthy. Going to start building some proper muscle mass this summer though.

convince yourself.,,

cant

I run and do a basic full body workout at the playground (I go there at 11pm so there are no kids there). If you pay for a gym membership, you will certainly get purged when the revolution comes.

why?

You'll fuck bitches.

Capitalism commodifies the commons. Just because you live somewhere that still has commons (a playground) doesn't mean we all do.

Was just meme-ing tbh, also you don't need a playground, you can use a tree-branch if that's what it takes.

Some people legit live as rent slaves in commieblocks with nothing but concrete around them.
[Not that there's anything wrong with commieblocks]

In my childhood I lived with my grandparents with one of those. The thing about commieblocks is that there is always a playground nearby.

I was doing SS and C25k regularly, but I got a stress fracture in my foot and that's put me out of commission for a month. I could probably get back to lifting so I should probably begin again soon.

Calisthenics are a really poor form of exercise. They won't make you as strong as lifting and they're not as good for cardio as running.

Tried bulking at 16 and lifting weights, but my gym equipment was awful and I didn't enjoy eating loads.
Now I just do high intensity cardio and body weight exercises. I prefer a slimmer aesthetic, anyway.

Three times a week.

6 days a week, sundays off and maybe just take a walk then.

This is the graph he cites. 50 percent of the enlisted recruits (i.e., not including the officers’ corps) come from families in the top 40 percent of the income distribution, while only 10 percent come from the bottom 20 percent.

Isn't that a bit late? When do you go to bed?

Lifting heavy is useless for the revolution but here am I deadlifting 210kg:

youtu.be/ZkckFm4Ci6w

rest days are necessary

I started trying to cycling 20km a day. So far ive missed a few days but im going pretty well.

How would you recommend me to start?
Im a 20 yo male, im 1.85m but only wheight 70kg, this year I have not done any exercise, so althpugh I'm not thst bad my physical shape is not the best.
Start going to gym not knowing shit??

Well the other services must be really different from the Marine Corps. Marines in general come from the poor rural south, poor immigrant neighborhoods, and poor hollowed out rustbelt towns.

Starting Strength + GOMAD my brother
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7328269/Starting_Strength_3rd_edition_2011_Mark_Rippetoe.PDF

Not even memeing. GOMAD is insanely efficient at bulking and getting the protein you need. Nothing is cheaper or as easier to consume.

Most aren't grunts. Sailors, Airmen, and nerds who work in logistics and intel probably come from better families than the guys who decide to be infantry.

I'm a POG. It still applied. My marines were fixing electronics, and probably 70% of them came from poor white trash families, poor brown trash families, or poor black trash families.

Like I said, must be a Marine Corps thing regardless of MOS.

sounds like a challenge

I'm the typical out-of-shape loser who sits on the internet preaching my Communist ideals to random people who just laugh at me for being stupid.

This is how you don't bulk up. Good job, retard.

i think it was a reference bud

I don't work out because that's for rich pretentious pricks.
I'm naturally slim and I'm in good shape because of school and work.
Military service turns you into a fascist that a big no no that's why I didn't do it even tho it's obligatory in the country that I live.

Are you a faggot?

Fuck me I haven't gone to the gym in a week and a half now after getting my 2nd job. feelsbadman

Any one here /road biking/? I used to do it but sold my bike a month or 2 ago. I'm going to buy a nice 1980s Fiori roadie tomorrow though.

How on earth are you able to relate testosterone to military service?

I did greyskull till i fucked my shoulders benching with bad form and stopped lifting. Now I cry as I see the gains I had go away.

Those legs dayum.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

4 times a week usually. I lift. I'm terrible at benching because of long arms though.

Every day, and yes I was in the military, but faggots complain about having done that job, so I try not to talk about it in public. Holla Forums is filled with weak faggots making excuses, though and saying that muscle isn't necessary all while having no experience, especially infantry experience.

No matter what you're going to have to have a supply line, but that doesn't mean the people driving the trucks or cooking meals don't need to be fit. Even they can meet minimum requirements because you might get attacked anyway and fitness will help you survive if you get shot. Also, the idea that you need a cook to eat is retarded. If you're contributing to the war effort by working in a factory, then congratulations, you are not the person being talked about because you won't be taking part in combat.

I read what you wrote. It just doesn't make any fucking sense because you have no idea what you're talking about.

didn't say otherwise

You ruin the pirate flag men should be raw and rough looking not doing all of those faggot/girly stuff.

Fuck your beauty standards!

Watch Amerocan Psycho.

When I get my knee fixed, I will start a routine. Can't really do alot right now though.

america will fall to fascism within our lifetime won't it?

That sucks fam. Luckily I've never had any debilitating injuries and can keep to my routines.

It did before we were born

Tumblr has to walk the plank.

You don't have to like the US to respect the Marine Corps.

What are you doing here on Holla Forums then?

You know you don't have to suck dick to lift at the gym, right? You could just lift and go home. Who made you suck his dick?

Calm down, devildog. Maybe during Vietnam, since Army was full of dudes forced into it, but you do realize Army infantry is the same shit, right? Or are you that dude that claims Muhreens are just like Rangers?

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

I've been thinking about this exact topic lately. I want to take some form of martial arts, and I even mused about joining the military just to abuse their skills. I may do the former sometime soon and pick up an exercise routine. I also want to learn to use a proper sniper rifle, but my shitty girl body might not take so kindly to the kick from it. I at least want to be able to quickly execute somebody in hand to hand.

Just learn regular marksmanship. You'll likely never get your hands on an actual sniper rifle or being shooting at shit a km away; a hunting rifle with a scope will be the closest you'll get and using it properly will just involve being a good shot.
Calm down there Jihadi Jane.

Do Muay Thai if there's a good place near you.

He's saying he didn't like eating the excess calories needed to build muscle.

How should I be lifting? Preferably something simple so it's easier for me to stick with it.

Starting strength is probably your best bet. The program is simple but it'll take a while to properly learn the form, but so will it with all lifting.

Do push-ups.

What's wrong with learning to kill? Fighting and subduing is one thing, but being able to end someone's life if he is a threat is a good skill to have. I don't know where my life may take me, but I know that at least a few of the possible routes could involve coming into contact with hostile people who will want to kill me.

I've never considered Muay Thai. I'll have to look into it.

Testosterone is a reactionary meme.

Take the pink pill comrades.

Pink pill?
Sorry for not understanding but I'm not from burger land.

no it's not a reference, /fit/ is for retards, filled with spooks too of what "ideal" is. what I do is my own not /fit/'s.

hand to hand maybe not, unless the target is noticeably weaker. But weapons even if you're a female are pretty much an "equalizer". Who ever doesn't respects in a way someone who is armed is retarded.
If you do end up learning hand to hand, even as a sport get yourself some steel knuckles. They're my favorite semi-lethal wep since they're super portable and I know how to fight hand to hand a little since I learned boxing during my middle-highschool years.

Honestly kill yourself, that's retarded advice that even the broscientists on /fit/ scoff at.

Top kek. Army infantry's training is roughly comparable to Marine Corps non-infantry, and the tactical doctrine is completely different. There's a reason why Jihad Joe over in the middle East fucks with USMC supply convoys less than Army supply convoys. It's because a lot of them know that the Marines will fuck them up.

Those wars shouldn't be happening in the first place but that's not really relevant to this topic

if you want to prepare for a revolutionary scenario with guerrilla warfare, being buff won't help that much. focus on endurance instead

Because there's more Army convoys, retard.

No, it really isn't. How do I know this? Because my 1SG was a Marine, as well as a lot of other SNCOs, and guess what? It's the same shit, except they got to go to schools like Air Assault and Ranger in the Army. Fuck, man I went to pathfinder as a fucking E3. How many schools did you go to? My guess is 0.

The thing you have to take into account is that unit level training is the real training and the Army spends a lot more hours and money on that shit than the Marines can, why? Because big Army is Big and the Corps is not. Spend time in a LRS unit then tell me how bad you are, devildog.

You really showed me wrong with those hot opinions fagtron. Even Mark Rippetoe advocates for it.

This is a retarded argument between two obviously biased persons. Marine infantry are much more trained than army infantry, that's just a fact. Marines aren't special forces, they're just really good infantry.

This

They're really not. I don't know why people think this.

A friend of mine is trying to lose weight and has made some good progress. He started off being close to a 100 pounds overweight so I told him to walk consistently for about a month and he lost ten pounds. After that I had him lift two days a week, moderate to intense cardio three times a week, and a long walk once a week with better diet. He's currently got about 50 pounds to go and losing about 2 to 3 pounds a week. I don't have experience in losing more than 25 pounds of fat myself so I'm unsure how to help him out, should he keep up what he's doing or adjust it?

Two to three pounds is optimal. Your friend is doing well. Just make sure he pushes himself in order not to lose too much muscle in the process, but he might already be doing it perfect for all I know. It's a balancing act. This might slow him down for a bit, but he'll be losing more fat than anything. Tell your friend to keep up the good work and to stay strong.

holy shit what a faggot lmao

Still, you should try to be combat ready in the off chance that you have a small skirmish with the brownshirts of the future. Maybe revolution isn't coming, but if you have to GTFO of town, it might come in handy not to be a 300 lbs diabetic whale.

This is a Imperial-free measurement board

In terms of workout, should he do more lifting? I personally lost 25 pounds of mostly fat before getting into bulking/cutting routines and I was doing 3 days of lifting a week. He is doing good but he's been doing a similar schedule for a while and I'm wondering if it's time for him to change things up.

Lifting three days a week is good, but I also work out six days, so I can do cardio. You're going to lose weight just on diet. Focus on your diet first, then go lift to maintain as much muscle as you can. Cardio is going to keep your heart healthy so you can have more stamina, but it isn't going to make you lose weight. You can't outrun a spoon, as they say.

If he's starting to plateau, definitely change things up. You have to confuse your muscles, but make sure you focus on form. You don't want him to get injured and gain all the weight back from lack of motivation. Breaking limits is what makes people keep going. Once they hit that first plateau is when most people give up, but make sure he keeps going. It's a struggle, but he'll be thankful for it eventually. Also, try to do fun shit when you can. Go on a nature walk, camping, or whatever else that gets him moving and carrying shit around.

So keep him going till/if he starts to plateau then change stuff up? I don't work out with him every session but form is decent except for squats.

Yeah, when he stops either losing weight or lifting more, change it up a bit. Squats are important. Those large muscles will promote weight loss, but the problem for a lot of people is ankle mobility, which is what fucks up their form. Make sure to do stretches and ease him into them. As long as he keeps on top of his diet, he's going to do well.

Thanks fam. You seem to know a lot of shit so what's good for triceps besides close press, skulls, and extensions? Preferably without using cables.

Before I started lifting, I just used to do a lot of push-ups, and for biceps, I used to do diamond push-ups. Like, a lot of them. At some point I could do 90 or so of them in one sitting. Now I'm too heavy for that, but my triceps got big that way.

Meant triceps. Do pull ups if you can. Great exercise.

pendejo as fuck