Is the LGBT movement idpol? A lot of people seem to support theme here

Is the LGBT movement idpol? A lot of people seem to support theme here.

hello Holla Forums, nice deviantart fetish shoop

Why?

Nice hatefacts you fucking cishet pissbaby sinner.

you board migrants are too easy to spot

yes

It's absolutely idpol. And Bourgie lib idbol at that. Sage

Onanism is fine.

every single week we have a thread about this and it never accomplishes anything.
You can say that most people in the movement are idpol liberals but that's because most people in general are idpol liberals.
I'll support them as people who want equal treatment and proper medical care but anybody who goes off the rails and tries to claim that being queer makes you a revolutionary subject is obviously wrong and should just be ignored.

It's a sin you heretic.

If you would have lurked for three hours you would know what we think about this.

Because the LGBT movement is an idpol spook, we should kill them all. Every dyke faggot will go to the camps, as their identity politics are counter-revolutionary. Same deal with minorities.

If it's idpol why have i seen people get banned here for criticizing it? I just want to know what's deemed acceptable or not

because mods aren't that great

when did leftypol become so dumb? at least start asking the right questions

Well the LGBT movement was co-opted by porky so we'll probably have to guillotine all the gays. Any new ones that pop up post-revolution will probably be allowed to live.

There's lots of american groups that this applies to as well I think. Women, artists, Browns, religious people etc.

If you don't like it deal w/ it.

Anybody have that copypasta of Varg Vikernes being a Mexican?

We've had Reddit namefags like Afroplasm that have done nothing but lower board quality, but Furry Tumblr namefags are a first.

I just want to make anime girls real.
Also Gundams.
But no gay shit.

you mean muslim?

DID YOU SAY MY NAME WHITEBOI

Then why would they support you?
Think it through m8.

I'm building tolerance and awareness of furries and people with social and cognitive difficulties. I hoped posters here would be more understanding.

Isn't that redundant?

I don't care that you're an autistic furry. Your real problem is you're fucking stupid.

i have no problem with gay people but furries should all be purged for the greater good

You know, with advanced enough technology, biological post-humanism could be some cool shit.

Sorry

you people need professional help