What's with liberals' beef for fat people?

What's with liberals' beef for fat people?

I can understand disapproving of their choices and seeking to help them, but it's ballooned into an irrational hatred based on something that doesn't even affect them in any way. Ooh, and the best is when they decry them as a "waste of resources", as if they were planning on giving that excess food to the hungry and destitute.

I would've mentioned just the aut-right, but I've encountered this much more frequently on Reddit, as well as in real-life cases of bullying and harassment. Perhaps it's a reaction to tumblrettes speaking out against "fat-shaming"?

that pic is more chubby/thicc then fat TBH

Not sure if you're legit or a falseflagging Holla Forumsack. We don't believe in "fat shaming" or "health at every size".

It's fat, unless you're using american standards.

Considering how easy it is to get fat on cheap food (little nutrition, high calorie), it seems to be a fun way to engage in classism without coming off as ragging on the underclass, because fat used to be exclusively associated with the super-wealthy.

But now, if you picture a rich person, they're probably pretty thin and fit with a size 0 wife and J. Crew catalog perfect children. Because they're the only ones who have the leisure time and money to hire professional athletic trainers and dieticians to help keep them perfectly fit-looking all the time.

You self identify as a liberal? It's about time.

who gives a shit ?

sage

fuck I didn't sage

Are you trying to make people argue with you?

post delicious fatties.

I'm trying to make certain hypocrisies more obvious.

This, tbh

Why are you such an attention whore?

He says, while clicking my name five times trying to get my attention.

post number lel

It's entirely a reaction to tumblr and fat shaming shit
To be honest though people IRL don't really give much of a shit
probably because being fat is extremely common in this country and if you seriously make fun of someone for being fat you're indirectly making fun of someone else you probably care about

she's obviously in the "chubby" category, there's a clear difference between thicc and chubby

Come on faggots, start posting hot fatties

is she pregnant?

It's entirely cultural. Being healthy (and falling for health related scams and fads) is a trait typical to the US professional class - liberals. Denigrating fat people is a proxy for laughing at poor and red state folk.

i've been seeing this stuff since far before anyone ever conceived such an expression.

some people need to feel they're doing the right thing on a cosmic level if they're ever to raise the ass from their chair. if that means they have to attack any cathegory, so be it. fat people don't bust their ass working out, therefore they're lazy and they're not applying the protestant work ethic to enough spheres of their lives. they are wrong and i can't go to sleep because i have to show the world that they are wrong. there you go.

also there's a self hating element for other people. i will never be convinced that anyone who talks about fat people on an imageboard isn't or at least used to be a fatass.

Not wanting to fuck fat chicks is anti-dialectical and reactionary