Just reminding you that unhealthy body size is a spook

Just reminding you that unhealthy body size is a spook

Benis

Technically this is correct. You're still fat and have heart disease.

just reminding you your b8 is weak and your thread is low-energy

But its fucking not is it. Idiot.

yup

You must be mistaken, Holla Forums is a fitness board. The fatass neckbeards can be found over at Holla Forums.

Is it because you're starving to death?

wrong thread?

this thread not being bumplocked like the ones critical of the new rules is proof of how well-run the board is

son this is /liftypol/

nothing but gains here my man, you in the wrong place

I'm a little fat fuck and I'm trying to walk and work on my ass. I walked my dog for an hour in the morning and I'll walk my other pooch when the sun goes down. Then ass workouts

I'm a Leftfag but I have a fetish for fat women (BBW and especially SSBBW), is that make me a porky-lover?

There legitimately is nothing wrong with being fat or skinny, the fact that fat people cause such extreme foaming at the mouth triggeredness in those who demand a return to normality just goes to show how useful they are as propaganda.

Not really, since majority of fat people are poor nowadays in first world countries. Too bad leftypol is too spooked for 18th century propaganda.

fuck off amerifat

Why do you think you can tell people what is in their best interest. Everyone is free to choose their own goals in life.

Fuck off, fatty.

No you see, nature is the ultimate authority, you have to just let the dominos fall where they may, since for some unexplained reason going against nature is wrong and not allowed and you just have to accept that. I'm going to go to nature church now, and pray to the lord of averages and commonality.

Praise bourgeois standards!

The collective interest in having a healthy society, in which human need can be met with the lowest amount of aggregate labor possible, outweighs the individual's desire to be a fucking lardass.

Waste of time then ain't it?

I'm so underweight that it's somebodies fetish, just walking around sometimes makes me dizzy.
You need to read a book friend, because you can't have an authoritarian right wing state that enforces bourgeois concepts of normality under the stateless, classless society you seek to build.

There's some pathology behind getting mad about other people being fat.

It's not compatible with human emancipation, user.

HAES is still homeopathy-tier woo, comrades take care of yourselves.

fat acceptance is a ploy by porky to acceptance fat people and become fat ourselves which will cause us to consume more

Did anyone say enforcement? It's on the individual to make sure that they're not a fat piece of shit draining resources from society if they can help it.

It means you're not sharing with your comrades.

If you don't plan to enforce it, then why bother crying about it?

To shame the fatties.

At least they don't try to get everyone to fit their weird homosexual taste.

foh nigga

I'm muscle shaming.

Oh come on dont be shitposting. We all know it's a fact it is objectively less healthy not a spook. Healthy and unhealthy is a spook though because the criteria arbitrarily changes all the time.

Okay gayboy, keep subscribed to your muscleman magazines then, I won't judge.

HEY JANITORS BROWSING THE FRONT PAGE, CAN I GET AN ANCHOR HERE?

Why though?

This. Where can I find a fatty, lefty gf?

If you're fat enough, your health is fucked.
It's a material consequence.