We need a good meme of our own to fight the alt-righters and ancaps helicopter ride meme

We need a good meme of our own to fight the alt-righters and ancaps helicopter ride meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=441_1463226788
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't need memes we are already beating them up in real life.

yes we need the memes faggot
it is the newest form of propaganda

The only people convinced by lefty memes are already lefty, it wont win converts. Unruhe is right, memes hold back the online lefty community

Those max stierner memes made me want to read his book.

You're both wrong because as shitty as memes are they still expose people to leftist information. My leftist friends may not have time to read a bunch of theory or history when they get home from work out taking care of their kids, but they can get a chuckle out of some memes when browsing fedbook and ask me about the stuff they don't understand.

We already have NazBol gang

Don't we have the "against the wall" meme for that?

have a free new old meme

PKK Freedom Fighter shot down turkish cobra military helicopter in Çukurca, Kurdistan

liveleak.com/view?i=441_1463226788

Recontextualizing right wing memes in ways that demonstrate their hypocrisy is always funny, if not original. It doesn't matter whether we have the best memes or not, having the best community is more important. Caring too much about memes will just end up turning your side into pic related.

Why? One of the main reasons they already do that is because they got so triggered whenever lefties tell them to get gulaged.

Why is it the more time I spend here the more I start to like Nazbols?

Because NazBol is the future

They aren't? Bourgeois are comprised of many different races and nationalities.

Proofs?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

dugin is a crypto fascist, Limonov is better

Because it's:
a) A good meme
b) A good aesthetic
c) A good tactic for building bridges for Holla Forumsfriends to come over to our side

The natural enemy of a fascist