Teen Vogue Strikes a Mortal Blow Against Idpol

teenvogue.com/story/justin-trudeau-attends-pride-while-funding-an-anti-lgbtq-regime

Is Teen Vogue /ourguy/?

We must stand with the LGBTQ community in their fight against Canadian imperialism.

We must stand with the Muslim community in their fight against LGBTQ imperialism.

Saudi Arabia is the anti-imperialist power here. Just check the imperialism map.

Exploding_brain.jpg

We gotta continue marijuana imperialism. Dude weed lmao

kek

Let us pledge our support to the Confederacy's noble struggle against US imperialism.

holy damn

I can't believe Teen Vogue magazine single-handedly ended homophobia.

tfw teen vogue is saner than the "newspapers of record"
hopefully actual teens are reading it and not late 20s early 30s people trying to feel younger and hipper

Truly this is the best timeline

Every writer for Teen Vogue needs to die from ovarian cancer. Especially Amandla Stenberg. I swear to Christ, intersectional minority pandering that them fake left-wing papers print is terrible.

Do you seriously read Teen Vogue?

Afroplasm is a humongous faggot, so probably.

The future of the left is so clear to me now.

We need to start a communist fashion magazine. This is what we should have been doing for the past century, it was our calling all along.

let's make ushankas fab again!

We need better commie fashion.
Am tired of being spammed nazi aesthetics.

commies have way better aesthetics anyway

I remember jerking off to this character before, some time ago.

Care to remind me who they are?

Why, it's best girl, Pariya!

Ahh, I remember now. That was the first time I ever jerked it to a tomboy, I felt like a real degenerate afterwards. Thanks, guy.

Shit taste this bad should be criminal

I love how the author of Bride Stories deal with textile.

Tomboys are the best and most healthy fetish, the ASIC (Anime Sexology Independent Consortium) published a study proving that once and for all back in 2015.

tomboys are the only straight option because femininity is so gay.

I require more
are there any doujins of it?