Learning 2 dialectics

Alright lads, I want to do reading group of the Science of Logic covering the introductions up to at least chapter 2 (I'm hoping we might make it to finishing chapter 3).

This will be a >live reading< group over voice, not a "read this and we discuss later" group. I've found 1) people end up not reading and 2) this shit is so dense that it's pointless to read it in large chunks and then talk about it as if what matters is the generalities.

I'm PST timezone, so sorry to all euros and asians who will find it hard to match a time. Will be on discord since even an idiot can just get on without much problem. You don't need to talk, you can just listen. It would be most worth your time if you asked questions, since this is really something that will benefit you if you can come to grips with the thinking that goes on in Hegel. Time will be decided to accommodate as many people as possible.

I'll be leading the reading just like last time I did this, it is nice when multiple people can read while the rest follow along, but whatever. Sessions will last about 1 hour 30 to 2 hours. Depending on the sections, we'll end up reading anywhere from 5 paragraphs in that time span to 20 pages. Shit is dense sometimes.

Hit me up on twitter @AW_Hegel if you want to join, or email me at

[email protected]/* */

You have until Monday to let me know so that time can be set to try and accommodate you.

I have a far better grip on this compared to last time (which was an all in dive with no idea about it), so it should be smoother sailing this time. Hopefully it won't take 5 hours just to get through chapter 1 like last time.

I'll put in as much effort as possible to help anyone who wants to understand this goddamned book. Be warned: it is as hard as people claim, but not for the reasons that they claim.

bump so people can see

I'd rather not

bump

lol

Why do I have to email you?

Why don't you just post the discord link?

Because then it would be full of people with dissenting opinions and AW really doesn't like being told how wrong he is

Because I don't want crybaby whiners like shitting up my discord so easily.

bump

Could you elaborate?

rude sage

Why do people bully Antonio-kun?

We're all anonymous and email addresses are freely available. What possible filtering do you hope to do?

I remember that you said once, "to small minds, small things look huge", or something like that.
I'll say what I said then. You must think you're hung like a horse.

Terms aren't hard since they're actually built up.

Thinking it is hard since you actually have to think, then think about thinking in order to make sense of how the advancements work.

Exactly this kind of filtering: getting people with no actual curiosity like you to not bother coming.

Never said that. I have said, however, that "to those who do not think, the value of thinking is impossible to conceive." I say to you now what this implies: you're a retard.

Yes you did you faggot. Now stop talking about your small dick.

Wow, such proof. Link it directly instead of some photoshop screencap from discord.

You actually looked it up, and deleted the post?
What a fucking pussy.

LOL self obsessed gaslighting sperg AW

Whatever you want to believe man.

saging his own threads

bump

Last day for anyone here to get in.

bump