Why does Holla Forums go all like "muh gamers are bigots!!!" but then say nothing about weeabs?

Why does Holla Forums go all like "muh gamers are bigots!!!" but then say nothing about weeabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

low energy

I'm sorry?

gamers in the house forever

proofs billy

Who cares? I am a gamer. I don't give a fuck. It's fine. I'm not into anime. Some are. That's fine. Fine, just fine.

Not OP, but a while ago there were a couple of threads a while ago that shit talked gamers.
Weebs have been insulted as well, though, don't know how he missed that.

Nice try, faggot

Weebs ever started some bullshit like gamergate? That's why

Die Endlösung der Weeb-Frage is near.

This is a weeb board. Gamergay get out.

There was nothing wrong with it. It just told some bad people they're bad, then people started going hurr gamers are reactionary shit.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, when you see that GamerGate and alt-right are full of weebs as well.

You can rationalize anything by prefixing "just".

Gamergate wasn't wrong, but it was definitely retarded.

It was glorious. The faux-left hatred profiteers thought it was the climactic hour to expend their political capital and so they marshaled all resources and dropped ten thousand megaton character assassination nukes on a bunch of impoverished males who had no character left to assassinate.

low effort bait

It definitely lost it's meaning as it went on.

OP is a fail troll who doesn't get the criticisms of gaymers was turning a term for someone with a hobby into IDpol.

niGGers always be fucking gay putting faggots like Milo and Sargon up on pedestals. they were never woke, always homosexual

It lasted at best 6 months before devloving into an echo-chamber for Breitbart and the proto-autright esoecially in terms or plebbit crossposters to Holla Forums. Being right about a clique of hipsters that were largely ignored before doesn't stop them from being retards.

God forbid someone have a different opinion than you. I'm just some lonely person who didn't participate in it but read the drama on the internet. I don't see how you'd be against GG unless you're friend of the corrupt journalists. I don't see how it correlates with the leftist movement.

Exactly, at that point i didn't care about it anymore, and thouht these people deserved each other . But tbh it's crazy how insistent they are at attacking some bad people, at some point it's helping their abuser. Like, just go live your life, man.

Yes, but it was thankfully confined to occidental otakudom. Leadership in ANN, Funimation, Crunchyroll, weeb communities on Youtube/Twitter/Reddit, many fanlator groups, etc., are all thoroughly pozzed by SJWeebs.

Since weebdom abroad is largely /scurve/ based (and the most hardcore buyfags just import Jap BDs to avoid supporting SJWs), this doesn't matter too much.

When they tried to export the cancer to grorious nippon, however, they were very rudely rebuffed, as always:
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

Really, it's sort of like /tg/, where the industry itself has been almost totally colonized and raped into the ground for at least a decade, but the nature of the hobby itself means it can easily be avoided