Kek

kek

Yes, very mean man did something all the companies do but used his face instead of slapping a company logo on it. Very bad man.

This. I absolutely despise how all focus is brought on this one guy instead of the pharma industry as a whole. Typical "it's the people, not the system!" mentality.

tbf he has stoked this shit himself

fuck 'em

The best, most mindset expert way to win a case is to become the most unlikable loathsome person imaginable and the pure smugness of your personality while blindside the jurors into making mistakes

It's genius, always works, will never make you lose a case

He's still a piece of shit and all his hate is deserved. 🤔

wtf i love albanian fund kiddies now

Fuck off. He should be hanged.

You guys former Holla Forumsyps?

What are you, a lost commentator from The Sun comments section?
Hello, reddit!

this

Let him hang himself.

definitely former Holla Forumsyp

Yes, big pharma is shit and so is he.

Not sure what you were trying to achieve with ths post.

I'm a former Holla Forumsyp but that's not relevant at all, I don't like the dude. But starting a witch hunt because he's following his class interest is pure liberalism.
I bet you believe the problem is "greed" and that capitalism can be reformed.

It is though, you fucktard. If you claim otherwise you are literally denying that people act in their class interests like right wingers do.

So they can't find people who will acquit him?

That's not what they're saying, faggot

It's a false dichotomy. Both are bad. :)

I've noticed.

lol and you start accusing other people of thinking capitalism can be reformed
Always easy to tell former Holla Forumsyps.

It is.

By your logic we should excuse all the shitty things porky does, you imbecile.

Except it isn't. They're mad at the fact that the media isn't paying attention to the fact that the entire industry is fucked up. This guy will get convicted and then everyone will pat each other on the back and say "job's done"

love you too fam

That's not what I'm saying REEEEEEEEEEEE
The problem is how much the media focused on this one guy instead of the industry as a whole, it's a "its not the people its the system" attitude. Reproduction of capital is impersonal. I'm not defending him, jackasses.

Holla Forums isn't the media. I don't know why you're sperging we hate on him. It's fucking obvious we hate the industry too.

I'm not talking about Holla Forums, I'm talking about the media. But I see many here with the same mentality. Take it from a former Holla Forumsack that you shouldn't try to externalize systematic problems to a group of people (jews or "greedy, evil" people)

wtf i love albanian fund kiddies now

What mentality, you imbecile?

Holy shit what is it with everyone having hair-trigger tempers today?

He's from the Bronx and his parents were a janitor and a teacher iirc.

The "the problem is the people, not the system" mentality.

No idea.

it's the third thread in a couple of weeks with people trying to shill the "he did it ironically bcuz smart" meme, people are just shitting on it.

He knew that insurance companies would cover the cost, and he had the patent. Proves again how intellectual property is cancer.

Yes accurate

Punishing shkreli within our current politico-economic state would just make people believe that CEOs get punished if they are bad enough. Pure spectacle

yea, hanging one dude won't change the system, ignore the liberals.

cheers lad

one cool trick to never losing a court case