Do you think that anarcho capitalism is the future?

Do you think that anarcho capitalism is the future?
Not whether you like it or hate it, just that it's inevitable the way things are going.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/legan/legan028.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everybody will die before global neoliberalism can reach that level if it tries to.

not at all, capitalism will require more and more state intervention to stay alive

Why do you think so?

States are getting weaker. Individuals and companies are getting more and more power and can adapt much faster and efficient to the modern world. Many government agencies are bureaucratic, running on old faulty software, liable to hacking, etc.
They're just a relic of the old world, desperately trying to keep their power.

It's an impossible utopia, assuming you like property, if you don't it's an impossible hell hole.
Still impossible.

It would be the future if everybody wasn't gonna end up McNuked™

No, it is more likely we get fascism than ancap and ancaps will just go fascist anyways.

How would society become Anarcho-Capitalist?

Wouldn't they just build a corporate state?

It can't really be a practical outcome because as an ideology it's complete nonsense at a basic level.

Even if placed ready made in a vacuum, Ancapistan couldn't exist. Property doesn't exist without states which means immediate development of either anarcho-communism or corporate warlordism.
So no.

Once again the misconception is that neoliberals and the powers that be desire a weaker state

The reality is that they are happy to have enormous, inflated bureaucracies ruling the planet so long as their desires are served. Which is why the United States continues to pillage the world and brutalize its citizens to neoliberal applause

I think it is already here, our democracy is already being undermined by multinational corporations, of course I am talking about anarcho-capitalism in it's praxis form not it's theory (no such thing as anarchism and private property), there would still be states that protect private property, but their role doesn't go beyond that, most of them are probably weaker than corporations

It just has no mass appeal. suppose for a moment that you weren't trying to fuck a child, what could you possibly gain from anarcho capitalism?

Why wouldn't anyone want the state gone?
It liberates you, you are no longer bound to slavery following rules and laws you never consented to.

I think we are headed towards nepotistic corporatism, which is pretty much the same thing as """""anarcho""""-capitalism so I guess.

Tbqh nuclear holocaust is probably the future.

So I supposed 4th international Posadism is the future.

The problem with anarcho capitalism is that the masses already if not hate corporations they have a dislike for them and would never go for a system where corporations have free rain to fuck over society even more

Like property?

If so then sign me up.

Because your definition of a state is different from everyone else's. All you care about is some fucked up concept of "voluntary" that pretends human beings aren't organic constructs with needs.

No fucking thank you. Anarcho Capitalism is an oxymoron.

Why wouldn't anyone want Capitalism gone?
It liberates you, you are no longer bound to slavery following rules and laws you never consented to.

If anarcho capitalism would happen we would just end up with a corporate state

This right here.

The complete elimination of the state apparatus as envisioned by ancaps(including jurisdiction, prisons and so on) is presupposes ancapism and since this shit will never happen under the current circumstances, the mountain dew utopia as envisioned by /liberty/ is pretty much impossible. It's true that the states get progressively weaker in many aspects though, I fully agree with that

This.

The interesting thing about ancapism is that it's basically Mutualism extremely warped by neoliberal thinking. Both an ancap and a Mutualism would say "the free(d) market will fix it" but whereas the Mutualist envisions a radically different, egalitarian society, ancaps just imagine the 1950s. It's like they've had the realization that the state is bad and coercive and governments are inefficient, but not that they're been propagandized their entire life with American Exceptionalism/Capitalist ideology.

Ancap is a meme, but yes I do see feudalism creeping it's way back.

No joke, but I had some clown on /liberty/ tell me that if rent got too high under capitalism that people would just move out thus landlords would lose customers and be forced to reduce prices. I don't think ancaps or lolberts are capable of multi-step thinking.

What's the difference, ultimately?

Monarchy is not coming back.

That's why it isn't mutualism. They want a different system but are mentally incapable of envisioning one, and thus resent people that are capable, i.e. lefties.

Can't wait for McDonald's to become my new overlord

Could you not argue that, based on the state's property rights being similar to that of private land owners, we already live under anarcho-capitalism? or at the very least that there is no true "public property"?

You could. However an ancap would just resort to screeching about muh NAP.

That's why we are communists :^)

he sure made a good example of that huh?

can't wait

History does not move backwards. Feudalism (essentially what Anarcho-capitalism would look like in the real world) is dead and gone.

it's an oxymoron. stateless state.
capitalism is a hierarchy, not uniqueness. ruling on the workers as tools in order for them to never take over the enterprise & use it how they wish is policing. so there you go, it's a state.
Capitalism does better with a Papa Government too so Capitalists won't lower into "anarcho"-capitalism. Where they're weaker & easier to take down.

it's an oxymoron. stateless state.
capitalism is a hierarchy, not uniqueness. ruling on the workers as tools in order for them to never take over the enterprise & use it how they wish is policing. so there you go, it's a state.
Capitalism does better with a Papa Government too so Capitalists won't lower into "anarcho"-capitalism. Where they're weaker & easier to take down.

we already had the damn thread

ancaps kill yourselves, or start reading books

No state means no private property.
If megacorporations uphold the concept of private property by force then they're no different from a state and its basically just feudalism with a different name.

No…the way things are going, it will be capitalism degrading our planet and our very souls far into the future, with the spectacle blinding the mass of humanity to it, with a technocracy creating an extreme surveillance state. There is no historical necessity that things will end up good in the future. There is just as good a chance that technology will lead to a post-scarcity utopia or merely increased means of oppression (GOOGLE BOOKCHIN).

Fuck. I hope not.

Anarcho-capitalism isn't the past, the present nor the future. It is literally impossible.

THE STATE WONT GO AWAY

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE YOU FAGGOT NEED THE STATE TO GIVE YOU CAPITALIST PIGS THE PEOPLE'S MONEY WHEN THERE IS A CRISIS. CAPITALISTS NEED THE STATE SO PEOPLE WILL THINK THEY ARE SAFE.

NATION STATES ARE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE, THEY JUST EXIST TO SERVE PORKY

WAKE UP PEOPLE

WE NEED A REVOLUTION

If it does, anarcho-capitialsm will just dissolve into city states anyway.
libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/legan/legan028.pdf

Civilization would collapse before we went the way of minarchism let alone stateless capitalism.

No capitalism is set for collapse and the only way to avoid it will be to set up some kind of fascist police state.

Most western countries already have a soft version of that. We are rapidly approaching a second WWI that will significantly weaken western capitalism. Hopefully the third world will seize the opportunity and revolt.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, No.

Same goes with a lot of private companies.
What? You think private corps give all their employees top of the line flashy Alienware PCs or something just because muh market competition? Hell no. They give them the dirt cheapest crap they can.

No, I don't even think it's possible to have a stateless society and capitalism together for long because of the lack of limitations of business makes it so they can grow to great power and form small governments.

States are getting weaker. In the non western world due to destablization from imperialism yes, but it wont be an ancap utopia it will be local warlordism like Somalia, etc.

Wait I was under the impression that "warlordism" is anarcho-capitalism?