JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Or in other words, lolbertarianism thread?

THERE ARE DOZENS OF US. DOZENS

but to now put it in an american perspective

line up in an orderly fashion please

I pray that Jesus removes all hate in your heart.

how the fuck can anyone believe this shit

Literally fascism

if you're a capitalist social conservatism really makes no sense; social norms just get in your way. moreover, destroying all sense of community is a great way to create consumerist sociopaths which are the ideal people to sell to.

Might as well rename it anarchy thread it's make no difference lol

What I mean to say is that they are the fucking same. Economically conservative means privatization, deregulation and tax cuts, economic liberalism means the same.

oh, yeah, American political vocabulary is retarded, no disagreement here

pls no that's the only thing that keeps me from killing myself

was america nazbol all along?

Neoliberals support “big government on the economy”, just exclusively in a way that is antagonistic to the working class

Everybody here knows what the real underrepresented demographic is.

jesus christ was a communist

Nah he was apolitical.

I don't see the issue. It's a perfectly balanced and healthy political landscape: center versus right.

kek

Underrated post.

bullshit

Libertarians are nazis first and foremost in America. They are nothing like liberals in Europe. They don't want smaller governement really. They just think that if the governemnt stopped handing out "welfare" then the blacks would stop existing. The only reason they don't openly identify as nazis is because the American public still hates nazis with a passion thanks to the boomers.

truly a revolutionary

For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. - Mathew 25: 41-46

Nice theology ya got there, be a shame if someone… liberated it.

Sounds like most anarkiddies in the west really.

so not a communist then

also unrelated but aren't they the ones actually squatting and trying to live off the grid?

so many dots jammed right up on the leftmost edge for economics, none anywhere near the far right - people are probably further left than the scale will go

No kidding. The scale says you're a ML if you say people should have free healthcare.