/poltard/ gets commiepilled

Thanks you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MaxStirnerTheUniqueAndItsProperty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good to have you. The most frustrating thing I ever experienced was reading leftist literature from Marx, to the Anarchists, to the Frankfurt School, and realizing that everything I was ever told about far-leftism was a lie.

Welcome to the real world.

This.

Keep reading, OP.

leftism is leftism you divisive faggot
think of it like this: leftists have a significant lack of presence in modern politics and have been nearly totally replaced by succdem crypto-fascists.
you're like that Arch user who argues about which Linux distro is the best while the entire operating system has almost 1% market share.

And what exactly is your gripe with leftism? Assuming you're not a shitposter.

HORSESHOE
THEORY
IN
ACTION

Nationalism is hard to let go of. I haven't fully let go of it.

Marxism being an ideology of totalitarian megalomaniacs who want to conquer the entire world to institute a vague fantasy based on self-fulfilling prophecy that can't even fulfill itself.

That's literally fascism/liberalism. Nice projection.

You can't be fucking serious.

How is it not total?

Marx was redpilled af about the JQ

Nationalism is a bourgie invention. Nothing wrong about caring for your community or culture, but nationalism is on a different level.

I bet you think the "dictatorship of the proletariat" is a literal dictatorship in the modern sense of the word, you faggot.

We have one of these threads every week or so and there are still people on this board who think rightists are a lost cause. The next time someone tells you it's not worth talking to he hard right (who are often the most alienated and most ripe for class-pilling) accuse them of being a fed.

The working class seizing the property of a small minority group (the bourgeoisie) is not fucking totalitarianism. That's called mob rule. They are two separate things.

No, it's a dictatorship that is the dictatorship of the people over their enemies even if the actually existing people hate it because marx said so something something materialism.

Marxism politicizing every aspect of society as bourgeois is. Totalitarianism is total, marxism is total.

you read the communist manifesto and not capital, didnt you

And Nazbol isn't leftism.

Seeing as Marx explicitly cited the highly democratic Paris Commune as a "dictatorship of the proletariat", I'm inclined to think he wanted future DoPs to be democratic, either direct or delegative.

What if leftism is a spook?

nothing you're saying is coherent anymore. A system where the vast majority of the people benefit is totalitarianism?

If you think about it, "class struggle" and "muh rich cabals be keeping me down" are spooks.

absolutely EPIN XDDDDD

You should have read more carefully. Smdh.

Nazbol isn't a coherent ideology. There are no proper explanations as to what Nazbol is or what they stand for. It is basically nationalism for people who like Stalin, or nazis who found out that the worker's paradise of Hitler was a meme. I huge part of international communism would be cooperation between different regions. If national interests get in the way of this, it would be a problem. You don't have to choose just yet. Slowly absorb knowledge and you will be able to choose a coherent ideology.

This is what not reading stirner looks like btw.

Pls actually read Stirner. A wonderful new translation of his book just came out. There's no better time than now to start reading! :)
archive.org/details/MaxStirnerTheUniqueAndItsProperty

I tried. If the communist manifesto was a figment of marx's self-absorbed one-upmanship, das kapital was the magnus-opum of his neurosis, the foreword consisting of almost a 100 pages of petty grievances. It's horrendously written, a collection of blogposts.

t. spooky scary skellingtons

t. brainlet

please user,,,,,,,,,,,, read the book

A system that politicizes every aspect of life and society is totalitarian. Marxism is such a system.

i will buy you a steam game if you can sit still long enough to do your assigned reading, timmy

I don't think you understand the definition of totalitarian.

Good thing that's not what Marxism does, huh? Some things are political. In particular, the way that society is structured w.r.t. production is political. Economics is a big part of everyday life fam.

Wew, we should start a fund to get Holla Forums to read. If they write a reasonably good essay on a topic we could buy them a game.

Except all of the "is"s in your sentence are entirely wrong. Don't expect us to eat up your horseshit false equivalencies like Holla Forums does.

This tbh.

You're kinda dumb though dude. Marx was right about many things, just not the metaphysical parameters of his world view.

time and time again ive offered to buy a $40 game for a 4 page book report on whatever book i feel like making them read and ive never gotten any takers

That's exactly what marxism does. You can't accept this because totalitarianism is a word with a negative connotation.

It's not: scary bad stuff that i don't like

Totalitarianism isn't bad when we're in charge. Nothing we do is bad. Read up on class expiation dumbass.

t. porky enabler

look who am i to deny a brazillian his csgo guns

someone ban this incessantly reddit spacing cunt

Stop using the word "is" you pseud. You clearly don't know how to use it.

Cool it with the woman hateric remarks.

Come on, getting a Holla Forumslack to write an essay would either mean they'd get informed or we'd be entertained if it was bad. Either way it's a worthwhile investment.

Wow this wordfilter really others people who we should be trying to win over. Shame. Leave it to Berniebros to fuck this up too.

Totalitarian refers exclusively to a system of government where all aspects of public and private life a regulated. Marxism does not even come close to supporting this, ergo, it's not totalitarian.

Fuck off, tankie.

e/b/in meme i really gave off a good KEK lmfao :)

Individual guilt is a bourgeois concept. Class expiation understands that oppressed classes are incapable of wrongdoing while the ruling class is incapable of doing right. We're the good guys. It's dialectically impossible to disagree with that.

LMAO it's funny to act retarded on purpose xD. I'm totally triggering these lefty snowflakes by getting made fun of XDDDD

When people claim Marxism is a cult, it's because of people like you.

Inter-sectionality is more important than tankie larping. We are resisting fascism that is being normalized in the Whitehouse while half of the left wants to pretend their on the fucking politburo.

We are the good guys by definition. What's so complicated about that?

Ecks dee.

WHAT A MEME! A GREAT MEME!!!

read marx you delusional faggot

This is a retarded way to put this and it shows that you don't really get expiation. A better phrasing would be "The majority needs to sieze power from the capitalists who maintain a class based society that kills millions every year. Violence is necessary to keep them from taking back their power, but it's ultimately justified by the massive death toll it would prevent."

It might not explicitly state that totalitarianism is its goal, but totalitarian government does follow from the totalitarian logic underlying the ideology, in which everything is bourgeois and nothing is authentic. Hence why communist states were totalitarian states.

Communist states were totalitarian because the Soviet Union either backed authoritarian revolutionaries or put pressure on revolutionaries to mimic the Soviet system.

It has nothing to with Marxist theory. The only thing that follows politically from Marx's writings is direct or near direct democracy in all aspects of society, both governmental and economic.

How are you coming to the conclusion that totalitarianism follows from Marx's theories of political economy?

Because it's afraid

It is, you dumb capitalist shill. If you want vidya, just torrent it.

Moralizing and/or politicizing individual consumption is dumb as hell.

I'm tired of phonies like you, really getting tired of your shit.

we all nazbol now fam

Your obsession with "authentic" consumption is interpassivity at it's worst. I'm getting really tired of your shit. The problem isn't the companies, it's the capitalist mode of production.

Still is retarded, polboi

It is when you can literally TORRENT GAMES FOR FREE, capitalist dummy. Just admit you are a lowly paypig that likes to throw money at rich people, fucking classcuck.

Steam is a convenient platform and I like to support companies that make high quality games and that have (relatively) good business practices.
I generally don't buy games tho.

Then you are a confused lolbertarian that needs to go back to your flock.

I think it's fair to say some fringe tendencies on the Left have enough reactionary characteristics that even if they get categorized as Leftist that doesn't mean other Leftists need to embrace them with open arms. For me, particularly it's anprims and Third Worldists. I feel we should go a little easy on Nazbols because on this board all the Nazbols who aren't ironic shitposters are just recently converted Holla Forums that don't know better yet, and I think that's okay, but they do need to realize at some point that there's nothing Leftist about racism or nationalism. Anyway, all OP needs to do is keep reading and everything should be fine.

The left reads books.

The right burns books.

I typed this using a computer that uses non dialectical logic gates.

Same. I'm not full commie yet but I'm getting there.

I have bad news for you.

All upload the immortal science of autism-NPN-transistorism

I'm a former Holla Forumsack and it took me a long ass time to be able to take the ancom pill. It takes some serious deprogramming to lose your spooks.

keeping the wealth i.e. the resources out of my grasp is something physical not imaginary. It's not a spook.

I want to have THINGS. My Ego wants THINGS.
———————————if the Porkies get to control the state to make these THINGS go they way… Then why shouldn't I do it? Fuck em they're my property.

When are you gonna lose all of your spooks and take the brown pill?

It's a tough pill to swallow!

Anyone else think we should appropriate the word redpill?

at this point it would be appropriating an appropriation of an appropriation

Look, Nazbol might be a meme, but it's ours and he's willing to read. I'll take whatever victory we can get.

nazbol is a meme

Well liberals actually ARE destroying everything so that part wasn't wrong

welcome. But you need to keep reading

they are, though

That's my origin story.

Good on you m8

It's a start.

nice lmao

When are you gonna lose your spooks and cut your own balls off?

Sounds a lot how I went; it's been a fucking ride for sure