What was youtube thinking

what was youtube thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

evidenceunseen.com/what-about-the-canaanite-genocide/
bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html).
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/)
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
pantheon.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/2006/01/18/uae12233.htm
thereligionofpeace.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just need stricter moderation.

Most of aut-right should have already been banned tbh.

The FBI needed a list of potential far-right terrorists.

Why does Holla Forums deny white geno.cide and its Jewish coordinators?

Do they?

I've come to pity alt-rightists since they're all just very scared, alienated idiot children.

Slowly going back to wanting to summarily execute them all, though.

Just watched it. It's just a comfy feel good video. Why do right-wing nerds always get so triggered ffs?

Because we are paid by Soros you idiot.

Man lately I've gotten really comfortable as a result of all the shilling. Just set up a few bots and you start raking in cash.

same reason we also deny the flat earth

Do white people slowly fade out of existence like that picture in Back to the Future when they see brown people?

ok pal

Where's Zizek when you need him?

If they were coming here to kill us all, I would be ready to fight them… HOWEVER, most of them come here to escape death.
Also, mixing races is NOT a genocide if it's voluntary decision of an individual to mix with a person of another race, stop being such a fucking sperg.

Having dinner in the trashcan

God, fuck Google.

The deteriorating state of the YouTube comments section for a long time had a lot to do with them shifting YouTube from a community/independent art-centered site to a consumerist model with a focus on paid content. Google lowering the bar led to this kind of thing.

That said, I have fond memories of the time Usher first tried to push Bieber on everybody and YouTube immediately rejected it. But things weren't this shitty yet, and it was totally bipartisan.

smh

Uh? Vera Figner was not Jewish. She was half-German, half-Russian.

If they did that they'd probably lose at least a 10th of all their ad revenue.

What possible motivation would Jews have to "genocide" whites?

To be fair youtube comments have always been a breeding ground for far right retardery, even before the Google takeover.

What possible motivation did they have to genocide the Canaanites?

evidenceunseen.com/what-about-the-canaanite-genocide/

Ugandan males are worried about Chinese investment, financial or otherwise, in their lands and their people. Sham marriages to enter their lands. Why would they be worried? Why is that choice made a negative one, isn't there some "free market of choice/ideas"?
It is simply the rejection of demographic replacement in any shape, form, or weight. It's also the same reason why the nation with the highest immigration (as a percentage of the population), the UAE, denies citizenship rights to its migrant population and treats them as second-class.

They weren't, I've had my youtube account since 2006 and I can remember looking forward to reading comment sections on controversial subjects.

The only racist comments that dodged downvoting were on obscure videos that Encyclopedia Dramatica would link to and even then were tongue in cheek rather than earnest.

These days you can find incendiary comments on the most benign of topics or content.

The cannanites killed and ritually sacrificed children to their false god. They had it coming.

Yeah, this. I'm the poster the person you were replying to replied to. It took a long time to get this bad.

lol, they have been moderating it like crazy, but the torrent of comments is too much for the poor pajeets manning the banhammers. Face it, your TRAITOROUS poz and your ( ( ( capitalist ) ) ) masters are on the way to irrelevancy.

Sasuga, redit-kun!

kill yourself

Sweet irony.

Sweet irony.

wtf is going on in this webm

I wonder if Silicon Valley liberals working in tech realize by doing shit like this your only emboldening Holla Forums type thinking. You end with a culture that's either subservient to "progressive" idpol, or full on "Hitler did nothing wrong!" Either way the YouTube was a mistake.

could be just b8 in order to track them.

Hard to pity them when they try to hit you with their cars every single day

This is literally the iPhone argument, Nazis can use alternative non Jewish websites, there are no collectivised video hosting sites for commies to use.

It's not that I want a safe space, I don't care about reading irrelevant comments about Islam, cultural Marxist conspiracy theories and white g.enocide on videos about video games, food or music.

they've been deleting comments the entire time. is this really how dumb Holla Forums is?

low-test losers

They sperg out and look like idiots. I think it does more damage to Holla Forums than anyone.

take your meds shillcen

NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDD

Are you suggesting Holla Forums is full of people who don't have testosterone problems

For fucks sakes man, they have chromosomal problems

There is nothing wrong about enforcing rules and standards that should be allowed for a citizen not to be banned from an area, wouldn't you agree? : )

me on the left

so did the Meso-Americans for the same reasons.

Waaaaaaaaa a group killed another group historically, that means said group is perpetually evil

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't know what shithole you came from, but you have to go back.

Fuck off

Boy, what an exhilarating relationship that must be. Mandatory prayer, and burkas really come to mind.

Syria used to be secular fam, does that girl at the start wear a burka?

Literally Christian America

>>>/twitter/

I'll do both like I've been doing for the past year and a half

"White geno.cide" is literally as retarded as the idea of whites eating tacos being cultural appropriation or calling people "coloured people" instead of *people of colour* being racist. You people are right-wing SJWs, plain and simple. Grow up.

As someone who used to be passionately against refugees, seeing so many people parroting the talking points I parroted for years makes me sad. Like I said in the comments:

And that is the truth.

The problem I have is with positive discrimination, i.e. when the media doesn't report on crimes committed by refugees because they know the far-right will pounce on it like a rabid dog to further their agenda. Like that volunteer Italian girl who got gang-raped by "refugees" and decided to stay quiet about it, after being advised to do so by the No Borders organization she worked for.

But all this "SAVE THE WHITE RACE!!" "#PROUDTOBEWHITE" nonsense is getting out of hand. Still, I consider the EU partially responsible for that phenomenon.

Spoken like a retard. The fact that they censor everything right-wingers say is what makes their cause so worthy in the eyes of many, who feel the elites don't have their best interest at heart and only care about refugees for "virtue signaling" and cheap labor.

source?

Clearly they aren't doing it very efficiently. Do you have any proof?

underrated post

well I was thinking quiet and demure, only wears the headscarf and I find time to let her pray when she wants to because i'm not an nazi autist who will devolve into autistic screeching whenever muslims are mentioned.

it's the opposite
they fabricate, make up or blow up news against refugees

youtube and all these private companies allow nazi propaganda while hiding the guilty role of the us and eu on the refugee crisis

I've never seen evidence of that outside of right-wing media: Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Gatestone Institute, Jihad Watch, etc. When you say those companies allow nazi propaganda, are you referring to the comments sections or the articles themselves? Most european news organizations seem to have a pro-refugee stance, focusing on women and children. Which is not wrong morally, I understand why they do it, but by omission they create a vacuum that can be explored by the right-wingers.
On the contrary. It seems one of the most common arguments for acceptance of refugees is "our" role in destabilizing the region. Which is true, but also something barely hidden from anywhere but right-wing media.

German crime reports are out (bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html). Take a gander. Assertion is that Me and NA commit crime at high rates, disproportionate to their population. Unless you have counter-evidence refuting the stats, you've got no real basis for an argument. It doesn't matter if the issue is politicized, what matters is what the evidence shows. In fact, many news sites (telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/) don't really attempt to refute the data, just… further politicize the issue.

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
On UAE: pantheon.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/2006/01/18/uae12233.htm

It's funny watching them screech about muh deus vult when the Crusaders were literally the cannibalistic, rapey pillagers they think brown people are.

Drawing the same historical comparison, both Muslims and Christians operated as "rapey cannibals". Making an intellectually honest comparison to Muslims today and Christians today, the comparison is not accurate. See: thereligionofpeace.com/.
Also, we prefer people of colour, not brown people.