Women in vidya

Why the internet is so against womens in videogames? I'd be interest to see a change of mechanics given by the fact that I'm controlling a woman/girl.
Also the best survival horror in history had a girl as protagonist. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1790001.html
youtube.com/channel/UCQB9CePNSp9yRVGBIjM6JrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It isn't.

I always tried to look under her skirt when I played the game

Actually I think one of the smartest thing of the game is how it doesn't try to sexualize her

but she is sexy nonetheless
just my type actually

I can see this thread going well.

Remember to be a Pre-order Prole, not a Copying Commie!

it's not

op please.

Videogames exist within the realm of the spectacle. Every aspect of your typical AAA consumer event is focus grouped and revised by marketing professionals. 'reactionary backlash' is deliberately sought as a viral marketing strategy.

REMINDER: THIS IS AN IDPOL THREAD STARING YOU IN THE FACE
THE ONLY ANTI-IDPOL MOVE IS TO NOT ENGAGE, JUST REPORT
SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD

Actually I just wanted to speak about silent hill 3 and vidya in general from a lefty prospective

Nah m8. At least not everytime.
t.literally a market professional

Marketing*

this.

at the risk of coming off like a muh ethics in gamz jurnalism tard, the only people trying to sell this story that there is some opposition to "women in video games" are liberal press outlets fishing for clicks and promoting their mates shitty games

fuck off

It is.

Current controversy butthurt virgins are crying about: women in COD WW2 multiplayer.

shut the fuck up you retard

t. butthurt autist mad that wimmenz are taking over his gaems

Gosh that is so silly.
I bet they will also cry when someone finally make a WW2 game where Hitler is portrayed as a honorable African-German individual to please the western liberal negro fetish and glorification, wadda buncha dorks crying because of silly things like that XDXD.

Opinion discarded racist. Go back to wanking over The Witcher 3.

It's a non-problem, who gives the shit if there are or not women in videogames, who gives the shit if they are "sexualize" or not. To me this only seems like low quality puritanism.

take your meds and return to reddit

I didn't say that m8 I was just saying

And what were you meaning by saying this then?

But people don't give a shit about women or negros in game. Is the aut-right who gives a shit screaming W H I T E G E N O C I D E™ making swj give a shit making porky creating this kind of stuff to make more money. Also only american inferior spoiled brat girl has a fetish for niggas. Superior european women don't.

I was just pointing out the fact that a JAPANESE game doesn't sexualize the female protagonist but at the same time is well aware that the protagonist is female so use instead of serving the player with the theme of sexualization and motherhood thus creating the most mature take on women in video game history.

Anyone remember, right after Tomb Raider and a string of games modeled on Lara Croft's success (Dead or Alive, D-2, Parasite Eve, Perfect Dark, BG&E, Bloodrayne, Oni, NoLF, etc…) flooded the market, various outlets and developers (all revealed as total virtue-signaling SJW shills by the time GG happened) started bleating about how mean old dev execs and publishers shot down female protagonists and female characters on covers because they thought it would scare away adolescent male gamers?

Anyone remember the stories, IMMEDIATELY before those stories, denigrating the games I mentioned as a lazy way of raking in easy sales from adolescent male gamers?

All human characters are inherently sexualized, as sexualization is an inherent aspect of humanity.

Reminder that the old Medal of Honor games CoD is descended from got around this by simply having all single-player PC/NPC models playable by default in multiplayer, and in the case of some old PSX ones, having the protagonist be a clearly Hollywood-esque female French Resistance fighter rather than pretending such people were commonly found on the battlefield.

The idea itself has become a meme and that's making people turn against the idea.

Fucking what? Don't be stupid m8.

I just remembered about this topic.
You play a female in one of the older CoD Russian campaigns.
How does the alt-right not know that?

Because she was a Soviet sniper, of whom there were thousands IRL, instead of a historically revisionist female army grunt.

Which matters in a casual shooter with lighting guns and clown makeup and whatever the fuck advanced warfare had.

Mind you I'd kind of care if this was red orchestra or something.
Then it would be a bummer.
This isn't red orchestra.

Actually I'm not sure if I'd care even then. I mean I assume the situation is they put a girl in some situation it wouldn't be historically accurate in the new CoD. You do that in red orchestra you're just going to get a game of a purely female nazi army and a purely female soviety army shooting each other with weeb names.

CoD since MW is ridiculous, true, but it isn't Timesplitters yet though Infinite Warfare gave me hope, before the success of Battlefield WUZ ruined that prospect.

So, back to the t-rex with lazer eyes?

>>>Holla Forums
Getting triggered by black people in fiction is cringe.
In a game with basically no grounding in reality? In a game with zombies and shit m8? Yes. I would honestly expect a t-rex with lazer eyes in a call of duty game at this point, wouldn't you?

wait, this was before jap rape games or after?

pathetic

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1790001.html
IDPOL GET CONTAINED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Technocracy is idpol ecks dee

ree'ing is idpol.
It's /r9k/ virtue signalling and implied promotion of incel politics :^^^^^^^^)

I don't think the internet or gamers in general care about whether there are women in games. Really it's only Holla Forums and the now Holla Forums infested Holla Forums that bitch about it. People in this thread acting like it doesn't happen at all are retarded, but I really haven't seen any complaints about it outside the alt-right faggots.

If they just went "full retard" and did a WWI-esque alternate history game like Crimson Skies or Valkyria Chronicles, it would've been fine. Even doing an African Theater (or ANY theater other than the stereotypical France+Ottomans) segment in WWI, that would've been fine. Or British Indian troops and the like, who actually saw significant combat.

But instead they did retarded ahistorical garbage.

Japs always did rape games. Or do you specifically mean when the limp-wrist brigade made a big to-do over Rapelay? That was c. 2007.

xd

What does this have anything to do with economics? Take this to Holla Forums.

Holla Forums sucks

Everyone watch my vids for leftist perspective on vidja :^)

youtube.com/channel/UCQB9CePNSp9yRVGBIjM6JrA

t. MM