New board owner of /sjw/ here. I know Holla Forums has mixed feelings about social justice for sure...

New board owner of /sjw/ here. I know Holla Forums has mixed feelings about social justice for sure, but I'd like to just put it out there that the board is no long under the management of some stupid Holla Forumslack like before. You guys are invited to come discuss the subject there in a negative or positive light, I'm just not going to let it be Holla Forums bullshit everywhere.

I haven't gotten the word out about it so I'd just like to put it out there.I'd like to be an ally board but if that's not possible that's okay. Much respect and I'm always lurking (more than I'm ever posting).

Don't let the door hit you on your way out

Can I make hookup threads over there? :3

Sure I'm good with that.

Sounds good I'll be there.

that's what we really need, a liberal board!

I'll put this as lightly as I can:
FUCK OFF, LIBERAL. WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND AROUND HERE.

you deserve the bullet kiddo

We should really start banning libs

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Honest question, what is the appeal of SJWism?

That moment when you hear an SJW say the word 'ally' on your board and your feel yourself throw up internally.

But otherwise nice post OP, kudos on being tolerant.

that sounds like ableism

tbh I've got a huge crush on SJW girls. Those dye jobs can be fucking gorgeous.

It's not mixed at all.
We hate your guts.

You hate social justice, like, as a concept? Or just the stereotypical sjw? I get hating a stereotype, ooh scary bad people who gonna hurt ya and everything, but like, the whole concept of social justice?

Social Justice is fine as a concept but it's associated with the cancer of SJWs.

It's sort of implied with a unified stateless society though.

I mean I totally get hating those teenage girls on internet forums and twitter saying stupid things.
Still though. Weird thing to say, specifically.

those are called scene girls

You got a nice Zoosexuality thread in your board

if you don't take HRT and turn into a trap slave i won't join your sjw dungeon

kek this should be the next stage of the colonization of 8ch. invite all the tumblrshits and similar faggots to /sjw/ and get them to start fighting Holla Forums.

Tumblr and SJW liberals are the greatest recruiting tool for the aut-right.

No war but class war

So if you already have late-stage brain cancer the best solution is to give yourself lung cancer in the hope that it will fight to the death with the brain cancer and leave you alive at the end?
Fucking kek.

SJWs have stopped making sense. The whole subculture is as much as an anachronism as the Amish or newspaper pushing trots. By this point, the SJW exists merely as an exploitable resource for right wing content creators. The late liberal reality that birthed intersectionality is vanishing. Soon it will be completely gone, replaced by something unknown and terryfing. Tumblr's Byzantine buzzword-theological system is lying squarely in the dust heap of history. That's why we need to return to the drawing board, lay the groundwork for revolutionary change.

RAPE AND BEHEAD ALL FEMINISTS

Is this really true though? The 'feminist capitalism/imperialism is left wing' meme is still alive and well

The social justice movement wanted to establish a code of 'decency' for bourgeoisie society. It was wrapped up with the interests of the liberal managerial state from the very start. Note the influence of for profit 'diversity consultants' and the Oprah/ESALEN emotional dynamics. The movement sought a form of individualistic Protestant piety. SJ theology has no room for redemption. It's all about narcissistically wallowing in one's guilt and powerlessness.

And they never actually look anywhere near as good as in the touched up photos taken the day after the colour from the most flattering angles possible. The reality is usually 40% instagram portraits like your pic and 60% right-wing webcomic parody.

2016 was a turning point for SJ. Even the boomer neocon shills from the Clinton campaign started weaponising tumblr jargon. What was restricted to a handful of blogs back in 2012 is now part of the normie liberal mentality. Something used to sell summer blockbusters, pop stars, 'humanitarian' military interventions and bars of soap. I think it's time to ask ourselves, what is the ideology that is being reproduced by this system?

Holy shit. You managed to create some kind of newfag/liberal/redditard/idpol combo with yourself. How does that feel?

Thats not an sjw, thats a scene/emo chick circa 2008

The idea is funny enough I actually want to try it now.

Just when you think the lulz can't be topped.
Op I'll spread your forum around as much as I can.

FUCKING ESSJAYDOUBLEYOUS XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!?????